BOTH New Xbox and PS4 Will Be Shown At E3 - High Level Source

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I'm not sure I'm gonna really give a fu*k. I'm starting to get to the age where it's borderline for me to be playing some of the sh*t I play in the first place, and by the time they come out in 2-3 years it'll just be the dudes who camp outside best buy that end up getting them so fu*k it.
 6 years ago '04        #62
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
it probably wont come out til around fall 2013, no reason to get excited now
 6 years ago '05        #63
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
i believe
microsoft must have come up with something good to be releasing this too
 6 years ago '04        #64
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 GhostDon said:
Them sh*ts better come in all white.
fu*k that. My whole entertainment center is black, playboy.
 6 years ago '05        #65
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 GhostDon said:
Them sh*ts better come in all white.

Black systems are the best.
 01-06-2012, 06:19 PM         #66
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrostyNug24 said:
I don't think IGN would report something like this if they weren't 100% confident in the source.

No reason NOT to believe they will be shown.

im sorry but
 6 years ago '04        #67
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 2287 2287
if u pic pc over console chances r youd pick a man over a woman
 6 years ago '10        #68
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
I have ps3, 360, wii and an nice gaming rig. PC is greater by a long shot. fu*king eyefinity for god's sake. Playing a game on three monitors is fu*king mind-blowing. Y'all just don't know

[pic - click to view]

vs.

[pic - click to view]

come on. what would you rather play?

Last edited by Ciggavelli; 01-06-2012 at 06:39 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #69
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 693 693
 DarkSidesHero said:
You also don't pay people when you say you will. Let me guess, your still waiting for you bank password or your PayPal password huh.
 01-06-2012, 06:56 PM         #70
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
I think it'll be tech demos and not actual hardware

I ain't buying a new console for at least another 2 years...they can suck it

as long as XBL on the 360 stays up, there's no reason to buy a new console...and now that they have all these apps and sh*t for the 360, it's no way they shut down this gen's iteration of XBL anytime soon
Tech demos, and a tentative release date of 2 years down the road.

It doesn't feel like its time for new hardware really. Time has kinda flown by. Looking forward to hearing whatever the plans are from Microsoft and Sony.
 01-06-2012, 06:57 PM         #71
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblock187s said:
if u pic pc over console chances r youd pick a man over a woman
somebody mad cause they can't afford a high end gaming pc

consoles can't even run games at a good resolution with 60fps, they barely get games running at 30fps

Ciggavelli said:
I have ps3, 360, wii and an nice gaming rig. PC is greater by a long shot. fu*king eyefinity for god's sake. Playing a game on three monitors is fu*king mind-blowing. Y'all just don't know

[pic - click to view]

vs.

[pic - click to view]

come on. what would you rather play?
Not to mention games on medium on PC look better and run better on than the console version, on high/ultra it sh*ts all over consoles.

plus mods, texture packs etc.

I own a 360/PS3/Wii, i enjoy the exclusives both, well.. ps3 has since everything on 360 worth a damn went to PC but there is no reason to buy the dumbed down poor performance consoles versions, if you can't afford a half a.ss PC then consoles are great, but why would i buy lets say skyrim or battlefield or a.ssassins creed when i can play them all on the highest settings hooked up to my 55" samsung led, prefer gamepad? they have a 360 gamepad for PC.

I wish consoles would focus on exclusives, like PS3 has been doing and enable mouse/keyboard support in the next consoles, it will bring in more people hell i might actually buy third party titles on the next gen consoles if they support it

Last edited by IronMaiden; 01-06-2012 at 07:01 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #72
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
"as long as XBL on the 360 stays up, there's no reason to buy a new console...and now that they have all these apps and sh*t for the 360"

Who cares about the Apps? they are useless compared to what they are on a PC or laptop.
I hope people will get the new consoles for gaming not crappy youtube or whatever other kind of apps

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-06-2012 at 07:01 PM..
 01-06-2012, 07:10 PM         #73
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
"as long as XBL on the 360 stays up, there's no reason to buy a new console...and now that they have all these apps and sh*t for the 360"

Who cares about the Apps? they are useless compared to what they are on a PC or laptop.
I hope people will get the new consoles for gaming not crappy youtube or whatever other kind of apps
Exactly, who the fu*k cares about facebook or youtube on 360? people keep complaining and bi*ching that PC isn't a factor in the gaming war yet consoles are fu*king PCs and trying harder and harder to emulate them/

Also to that guy, as long as XBL 360 stays up there is no reason to buy a new console? i guess not, i mean you won't be able to play ANY of the new xbox 3 games and when they stop releasing 360 games, probably 1-3 years after the xbox 3 launch and shut down 360 XBL i guess then will be the time?

It's like saying there is no reason to buy a PS3 because a lot of servers from PS2 are still up, better throw your PS3 out, guess you just got a 360 about a year ago since the original XBL servers were still up for a lot of games
 01-06-2012, 08:21 PM         #74
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny this turned into a pc vs console battle....funnier is the arguments

pc has so much more to offer its ridiculous...i grew up on pc gaming and like others said...FPS with mouse a keyboard will own anyone on console sticks any day of the week.

i do spend most my time on ps3 since it is just easier to keep it all separate and most my frieds use ps3 but keep TF2 on the pc always.

but like people are saying...it will just be a tech release like the ps3 in 05 at e3.
I'd say the xbox has abetter chance of being a real demo this year since it is time for it, and it needs to stay ahead of sony to keep the lead.
 6 years ago '05        #75
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
I'm curious of the ages of the people that hate on PC gaming. To think that it's stupid to use a mouse and keyboard is dumb logic because its not hard at all. Im not talking about all FPS either, just games in general. I started playing on PC with games like Civilization, Doom, Quake, X-Com, Age of Empires, Wolfenstien 3D, Ghost Recon, and a few more, most are shooters and RTS but some are not. Most of these games came out in the 90's when there was only Nintendo and N64. If your a young kid and never played these types of games then you can't really hate because you came into the gaming world with different options. I have PC, Xbox and PS3, like them all the same and cop the games that i know that my friends will play them on or exclusives. PC gaming isn't for everyone but it's most definitely not wack either.
 01-06-2012, 11:04 PM         #76
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like console gaming its more mainstream so I play it online with my homebois but I also like games like Starcraft and Diablo. Plus im a graphics freak and I want everything high resolution ultra settings etc. I remember the first time I got my 360 and Gears Of War. My head almost exploded. I red ringed that sh*t in 6 months........thats also a HUGE reason why I prefer Pc.
 01-06-2012, 11:07 PM         #77
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TEK2yuhDOME said:
I like console gaming its more mainstream so I play it online with my homebois but I also like games like Starcraft and Diablo. Plus im a graphics freak and I want everything high resolution ultra settings etc. I remember the first time I got my 360 and Gears Of War. My head almost exploded. I red ringed that sh*t in 6 months........thats also a HUGE reason why I prefer Pc.
Even if you aren't a graphics wh0ore the PC is better because you get far superior performance out of games.

Playing FPS games on 30fps below is a joke, there is a HUGE difference between 26-30fps and 60+

That is the biggest reason PC is my main platform, you get far superior performance out of games.
 01-06-2012, 11:19 PM         #78
OH10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMob said:
PC stays winning :cool-smiley-009:
for about 2 weeks till the motherfu*ker is obsolete
 01-06-2012, 11:21 PM         #79
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OH10 said:
for about 2 weeks till the motherfu*ker is obsolete
only if you must have the most up to date, hardware that is 2-3+ years old still run all the new games on high settings.

What's funnier is consoles are obsolete before they release, always years and years behind PC and that's the problem with consoles, they try to play catch up instead of innovating, it's why i love nintendo so much, they go for innovation over trying to keep up with something they cant keep up with.
 6 years ago '04        #80
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
hope so I would love to see E3 showing off 3 new consoles that be dope.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy