Jan 6 - Newt Gingrich To African-Americans: Demand Paychecks, Not Food Stamps

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
and wtf is 'your kind' ? n*gga,didn't you say you were black ?... just like a hermain cain a.ss n*gga you're trying to separate yourself...from who,n*gga?..notice my extreme use of the word n*gga cuz i have to remind yall hermain cain a.ss n*ggaz that you're still a cot damn ****** to white ppl

Last edited by GST; 01-07-2012 at 06:29 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #82
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19981 19981
@ what this thread turned into
 6 years ago '05        #83
GST 
space
space
 Universal Mind said:
That's why you and your kind will always be losers. What's sad is that people like you breed and teach your children this kind of nonsense. Next thing you know, it'll be the year 2100 and black kids will still be blaming slavery and using race as an excuse for everything.

Herman Cain? Really? That's the best you can do? Only in the black community is being educated and taking responsibility for your own life instead of blaming others so heavily frowned upon.
For the record..."n*gga/n.igger" is an ignorant person. Which describes all of your kind who have posted in this thread. I couldn't care less what the *white man* or any man think of me. They can's stop me from doing a damn thing. But it's funny because no white person ever tried to stop me...it's always been black people who have tried to hold me down. My goal in life is to get as far as I can and bring as many hungry, ambitious people as I can with me. Who gives a fu*k about race? Besides poor whites and blacks.....

n*gga you so ignorant and naive it's almost painful...herman cain orenthal j simpson a.ss n*gga..but don't worry,black man,I'm sure you'll still have somewhere to run back to
 6 years ago '05        #84
GST 
space
space
as they always do
 6 years ago '06        #85
Luisc137 
space
space
$596 | Props total: 19 19
lol @ all the welfare recipients in this thread mad as fu*k.
 6 years ago '05        #86
GST 
space
space
 Luisc137 said:
lol @ all the welfare recipients in this thread mad as fu*k.
i'm curious,which ones are the welfare recipients ? .. plz don't try to say me cuz I'm a convicted felon and aren't able to collect welfare even if i wanted to..unless laws have changed but even still I have no need for it...so amuse me
 6 years ago '06        #87
Luisc137 
space
space
$596 | Props total: 19 19
 GST said:
i'm curious,which ones are the welfare recipients ? .. plz don't try to say me cuz I'm a convicted felon and aren't able to collect welfare even if i wanted to..unless laws have changed but even still I have no need for it...so amuse me
so being a convicted felon is above being a welfare recipient?
 6 years ago '05        #88
GST 
space
space
 Universal Mind said:
Lol @ dude being a convicted felon. That explains a lot. He got caught doing a crime, probably did some time and now can't get a decent job. So now it's whitey's fault that he committed a crime and was caught and is now reaping the consequences.
every post proves what a jackass you are with your wild a.ssumptions...

if reaping the consequences is having 2 bank accounts and paying my bills while still saving my money then I'm fine paying my consequences,jackass

Last edited by GST; 01-07-2012 at 07:44 AM..
 01-07-2012, 08:39 AM         #89
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not like Newt has any chances of winning. He failed 3 marriages for christ sake, and it looks like he will fail this campaign has well.
 6 years ago '07        #90
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19981 19981
 Darkdrone said:
Not like Newt has any chances of winning. He failed 3 marriages for christ sake, and it looks like he will fail this campaign has well.
this. but its still amusing to see what this moron will say, hes just pandering.
 6 years ago '04        #91
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 Dramatick said:
Why they trying to act like blacks are the one's taking all the food stamps? 70% of food stamp recipients are WHITE!
Exactly
 6 years ago '05        #92
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
 Suppafresh said:
Because black love to play up to the stereo type. U get dumb as people like Gingrich who looks right. When u turn on the tv and u got a mother with 15 kids saying somebody going to pay for her kids.

n*ggas should have been left them handouts alone. Enough black are fu*king lazy so it makes all blacks look bad
So if black people only make up 12% of the USA's population according to the US census how can 12% of the people us all the handouts C'MON Man
 6 years ago '11        #93
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
as long as america stays with the "black this, white that" talk, none of OUR (americans) problems will even begin to go away
 6 years ago '07        #94
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2
 Universal Mind said:
That's why you and your kind will always be losers. What's sad is that people like you breed and teach your children this kind of nonsense. Next thing you know, it'll be the year 2100 and black kids will still be blaming slavery and using race as an excuse for everything.

Herman Cain? Really? That's the best you can do? Only in the black community is being educated and taking responsibility for your own life instead of blaming others so heavily frowned upon.
For the record..."n*gga/n.igger" is an ignorant person. Which describes all of your kind who have posted in this thread. I couldn't care less what the *white man* or any man think of me. They can's stop me from doing a damn thing. But it's funny because no white person ever tried to stop me...it's always been black people who have tried to hold me down. My goal in life is to get as far as I can and bring as many hungry, ambitious people as I can with me. Who gives a fu*k about race? Besides poor whites and blacks.....

It's amazing how so many blacks posting truly believe they do not have the same opportunities or abilities that "whites do". We currently have a black president for Christ Sake, in a still predominately white country no less. That speaks volumes to how far blacks have come, but they still have alot of work to do. But nevertheless the real issue is that we as a society have ingnorance on both ends. Many people see blacks as lazy, uneducated, simple minded individuals, while blacks conform to these perceptions about them by actually being lazy, uneducated, simple minded individuals. The problem is that the majority view blacks this way and a majority of blacks are this way. So its ignorance on both ends which causes such a divide. I truly believe life can deal you a sh*tty hand, theres no doubt about that. But its about how you make of it. Unfortunately it's not only blacks but latinos as well who are the minority and make up the majority population in "urban society". And its these people who live in these settings are only set up to fail if they cotinue this vicious cycle of having children young, using drugs, commiting crimes, never achieving an education, etc. I am not saying everyone is this way, but a majority of the minority population are. This is a very complicated issue which have so many factors that play a part. All in all education is key to advancing not only a race, but a country as a whole. Its amazing how there are currently convicts right now in jail, that have studied law to a point were they can theoretically be lawyers or at least pass the BAR. Why couldn't they just have studied law rather than commit the crimes that put them there. This leads to my conclusion, its this ignorance from both ends. Many blacks (or minorities) from urban societie in general, feel never in a million years can they ever be lawyers were that is far from the truth. And majority of Americans probably feel the same way about them. Blacks have to stop blaming society for all the misfortunes in their life and start self educating themselves in order to make themselves progress.

Also, whites overall do recieve the most food stamps but they have a bigger population. Blacks are second to recieving the most food stamps and have a lesser population. A higher percentage within the black race are food stamp dependents. Also blacks get more food stamps than any other race within urban communities, more than whites, latinos, or other. And were do most blacks reside or live? Hmmm?? Urban neighborhoods.

So as a whole within there race a majority recieve food stamps. Let me make this simple for the many fools that will not understand. And yes I mean you. Let say there are 50 dogs and 30 cats and someone feeds them i dont know bologne. And They feed 28 dogs a bologne and and 20 cats a bologne each as well. Well lets see her, 28 dogs who got a bologne/ 50 dogs in total= 56% of dogs who got a slice of bologne. Then you have 20 cats who got bologne / 30 cats in total (that exist)= 66% of cats who got a slice of bologne. Pay attention her because you may still be confused. So this means if you are a cat your more than likely to consume ..bologne (RECIEVE FOOD STAMPS). Simple math.
 6 years ago '05        #95
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,775 | Props total: 1584 1584
this is so true i hear alott of n*ggas glorifying the usage of food stamps..sh*t is sad but in some cases thats the only way they can get food but whole time we can do better.
 6 years ago '10        #96
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 BlaKc said:
blacks put in more work in this country than anybody white boy
your full of sh*t with that statement why dont yall just go back to africa then
 6 years ago '10        #97
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
im sick of hearing about white people being racist i lived all over is more black people that are racist and yall cant even take the truth that we didnt make you slaves your own people did long before yall got sent to america
 6 years ago '05        #98
GST 
space
space
 Dalinkwent said:
your full of sh*t with that statement why dont yall just go back to africa then
there'd be nobody left to pipe white women cuz they damn sure don't want yall
 6 years ago '05        #99
GST 
space
space
 Pedro505 said:
It's amazing how so many blacks posting truly believe they do not have the same opportunities or abilities that "whites do". We currently have a black president for Christ Sake, in a still predominately white country no less. That speaks volumes to how far blacks have come, but they still have alot of work to do. But nevertheless the real issue is that we as a society have ingnorance on both ends. Many people see blacks as lazy, uneducated, simple minded individuals, while blacks conform to these perceptions about them by actually being lazy, uneducated, simple minded individuals. The problem is that the majority view blacks this way and a majority of blacks are this way. So its ignorance on both ends which causes such a divide. I truly believe life can deal you a sh*tty hand, theres no doubt about that. But its about how you make of it. Unfortunately it's not only blacks but latinos as well who are the minority and make up the majority population in "urban society". And its these people who live in these settings are only set up to fail if they cotinue this vicious cycle of having children young, using drugs, commiting crimes, never achieving an education, etc. I am not saying everyone is this way, but a majority of the minority population are. This is a very complicated issue which have so many factors that play a part. All in all education is key to advancing not only a race, but a country as a whole. Its amazing how there are currently convicts right now in jail, that have studied law to a point were they can theoretically be lawyers or at least pass the BAR. Why couldn't they just have studied law rather than commit the crimes that put them there. This leads to my conclusion, its this ignorance from both ends. Many blacks (or minorities) from urban societie in general, feel never in a million years can they ever be lawyers were that is far from the truth. And majority of Americans probably feel the same way about them. Blacks have to stop blaming society for all the misfortunes in their life and start self educating themselves in order to make themselves progress.

Also, whites overall do recieve the most food stamps but they have a bigger population. Blacks are second to recieving the most food stamps and have a lesser population. A higher percentage within the black race are food stamp dependents. Also blacks get more food stamps than any other race within urban communities, more than whites, latinos, or other. And were do most blacks reside or live? Hmmm?? Urban neighborhoods.

So as a whole within there race a majority recieve food stamps. Let me make this simple for the many fools that will not understand. And yes I mean you. Let say there are 50 dogs and 30 cats and someone feeds them i dont know bologne. And They feed 28 dogs a bologne and and 20 cats a bologne each as well. Well lets see her, 28 dogs who got a bologne/ 50 dogs in total= 56% of dogs who got a slice of bologne. Then you have 20 cats who got bologne / 30 cats in total (that exist)= 66% of cats who got a slice of bologne. Pay attention her because you may still be confused. So this means if you are a cat your more than likely to consume ..bologne (RECIEVE FOOD STAMPS). Simple math.
mofos k!ll me with this Obama shyt..let me see a few more black presidents then we can rejoice cuz as it is now they're trying to make that America doesn't vote for another one,so we should be rejoicing for what again?
 6 years ago '08        #100
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 722 722
 GST said:
mofos k!ll me with this Obama shyt..let me see a few more black presidents then we can rejoice cuz as it is now they're trying to make that America doesn't vote for another one,so we should be rejoicing for what again?
n*ggas act like obama not half EUROPEAN as well. they just forget that part and run with the my president is black bs. and what does he have to do with this anyway?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy