Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
dpoke1 1 heat pts
space
space
$53 | Props total: 13 13
Newt Gringrinch never been to Bourogh park Brooklyn. Plenty of foodstamps, 10+ kids and Medicare going on there. Maybe he forgot to mention them folks!
 6 years ago '08        #62
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 Universal Mind said:
What I stated is pure fact. Only people who have a problem with it are the guilty ones. Even self-respecting black people who don't blind themselves by hatred and excuse-making agree with me. Notice that it's always you broke, loser types who make these excuses (slavery and *the white man*) while successful black people don't even give that nonsense any thought. Funny how your type fail to see the pattern.

And by the way --- fu*k that book. People continue to feed morons like you that type of information because they want to keep you feeling inferior so that you will never attempt to be anything in life. Funny how after all these years, you all continue to f!ght tooth and nail to prove your inferiority. What kind of backward sh*t is that?
your hatred is strong. so whats the excuse for broke, loser types that are "white"? slavery and the white man? i know you are not saying that broke losers are all "black" are you? please explain. and feel free to address that child molestation stat this time.

im actually having fun picking apart your comments
 01-06-2012, 09:14 PM         #63
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TB said:
What's with the fu*king subtitles? They are soooooooo far off sh*t is infuriating who the fu*k interpreted that fu*king sh*t goddamn fu*k
 6 years ago '11        #64
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
 Universal Mind said:
What's the excuse for broke, loser types that are white? Their excuse is the same as yours. They spend all their time making excuses and hating others, instead of doing something with their lives. Whether you notice or not, poor whites and poor blacks are very much alike. Just like poor whites, you think slavery was a race thing, not knowing it was purely economical.

As for the molestation stat...what does that have to do with your type being lazy and lacking ambition? This isn't about who fu*ks little kids. This is about your kind being lazy and pointing fingers are others.

Lol @ picking apart my comments. That's a pretty dumb avatar you have. Morons like you rep Africa (even though you've never been there), not even knowing that Africa is a way more fu*ked up place. Black militants and warlords over there torturing, starving and murdering their own people. But this is the place you all represent, right? Well, it makes sense considering that blacks do the same thing to each other in America. Except in America, you can conveniently point the finger at whitey.

I love how any black person whose honest enough to speak the truth is labeled as a *self-hater.* If I hated myself, I would be carry myself the way you all do. Since I love and respect myself, I don't make myself feel inferior.
You really are igorant. Typical Boxden poster
 6 years ago '08        #65
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 Universal Mind said:
What's the excuse for broke, loser types that are white? Their excuse is the same as yours. They spend all their time making excuses and hating others, instead of doing something with their lives. Whether you notice or not, poor whites and poor blacks are very much alike. Just like poor whites, you think slavery was a race thing, not knowing it was purely economical.

As for the molestation stat...what does that have to do with your type being lazy and lacking ambition? This isn't about who fu*ks little kids. This is about your kind being lazy and pointing fingers are others.

Lol @ picking apart my comments. That's a pretty dumb avatar you have. Morons like you rep Africa (even though you've never been there), not even knowing that Africa is a way more fu*ked up place. Black militants and warlords over there torturing, starving and murdering their own people. But this is the place you all represent, right? Well, it makes sense considering that blacks do the same thing to each other in America. Except in America, you can conveniently point the finger at whitey.

I love how any black person whose honest enough to speak the truth is labeled as a *self-hater.* If I hated myself, I would be carry myself the way you all do. Since I love and respect myself, I don't make myself feel inferior.
1st off lol @ "rep africa" like its a set or some sh*t

2nd my point was that there are more IMPORTANT things that we could discuss and potentially solve like CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN. but i see whats more important to you.. lol its like you're saying fu*k the kids. as long as "black people" are lazy and lack ambition, america is unstable. as if only "black people" exhibit this behavior. everything i highlighted could be used to describe any ethnicity but you, like many others, single out "black people".

3rd you dont know my stance on slavery and you never will so please dont a.ssume. you're only making yourself look foolish.

4th you dont know how many jobs i have, what kind of car i drive, where i live, or how much $ i make but you talking to me like you do. a sign of racism perhaps...?

last, your stances are very well thought out and im sure you believe them, but you should really read that book. it actually deals directly with your belief that "blacks" feel inferior. its crazy you'd say fu*k that book when you're saying the same sh*t the book is.
 6 years ago '05        #66
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Don't expect much out of white people, and you won't be disappointed.
 6 years ago '04        #67
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Dramatick said:
Why they trying to act like blacks are the one's taking all the food stamps? 70% of food stamp recipients are WHITE!
...And always have been.

Oh wait, I forgot, I'm not allowed to say that in threads like this--I'm supposed to sit and pretend that slavery and its effects and (institutional) racism never existed and blame blacks for everything they've gone through as a people from the minute they arrived in 'The New World.' The fu*k was I thinking?
 01-06-2012, 10:43 PM         #68
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
59% of americans who receive foodstamps are white.

and as a black person...I say this....

now what percentage of white people receive food stamps compared to the % of black people?

Good ol' census data, lol.

26% of black people are living in poverty, while 12.3 of whites are. But if look at it by total numbers, there are more white people. But anyone with a brain knows that if you have 200 million more people, you're going to have almost more of everything. so while, sure white people get food stamps to, find out the % of millionaires that are white too. lets keep it 100 here.

some of you are just dumb as fu*k. seriously...there are less than 40 million "black" people in america....and for almost everything negative, the percentage of black people who fit into that category is almost higher than any other group.
 6 years ago '08        #69
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
To be honest, I dont even think that people who in 2012 still think that most people on welfare are black are even worth our time. It's like arguing with someone who still thinks non-whites have smaller brains. And it's it kind of funny how black people were released from slavery without a red cent to their name, yet white people have come to the US and have been allowed to store money for generations but MORE of them are on welfare. What's their excuse?

White people should never call anyone lazy because since the time whites came to the Americas they were always looking for others to do their jobs for them, first Indians, then blacks, now Mexicans. They've always wanted a group of people to do sh*t for the. And hell, the biggest worker migration in US history was the black migration from the south. If blacks were as lazy as some of them claim, all our families would still be in the south.
 6 years ago '07        #70
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
oh how ironic!!!!

we need to demand pay checks and not food stamps, but won't get hired because we are black and uneducated.

Notice he just want us to be janitors and other low paying jobs; however, Obama is encouraging us to get an education to obtain the job you want instead settling for that janitor job that newt wants to give you.
 6 years ago '04        #71
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2651 2651
The mexicans don't have a problem picking veggies all day.
 6 years ago '07        #72
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 ruff said:
why are you comparing immigrants to citizens of this country.
 6 years ago '08        #73
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$240 | Props total: 19 19
If you're posting in this thread and you're not black with slave great great grandparents... STFU!!! fo'real, black folk y'all know what's up... these other ethnicities act like they know the deal but they don't. We know OUR history, I hate how you other muthafu*kas act like you know and you really don't... black genocide is real and it exist in America! Don't believe then I got two words for you... planned parenthood! fu*k explaining OUR accomplishments in this world let alone this country to the rest of these foreigners.... we were the only people forced here, nuff said!
 6 years ago '04        #74
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
WTF do ya'll expect if your ancestors been enlsaved for 400 plus years? NO FOUNDATION! 9 times out of 10 we got families that came from nothing because of this. And to tell you the truth BLACK people still has not recoverd from SLAVERY becuase of the lasting effects.

Our history is working for 400 plus years and not EARNING a thing! Babies were being born into that. If the avg black person lived to be 100 during then...Lets say with an ancestor tree of 4 people. If a slave had a baby...it was born into slavery...that baby had a baby ...it was born into slavery.....that baby had a baby...it was born into slavery....HOW THE fu*k YOU GONE BUILD A FOUNDATION FOR US LIKE THIS? IM NOT RACIST..but white people need to stfu like they aint screw up the BLACK FOUNDATION in america.

White families where rooted with history of wealth and financial gain. You know how the sh*t bush did in office didnt really effect america until Years later? well same sh*t with slavery! Im 30! My mom grew up in the same conditions her mom grew up in because of the conditions of her parents! YOU SEE WHERE IM GOING! That sh*t wasnt long ago.!
 6 years ago '08        #75
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$240 | Props total: 19 19
 44gunnzupnukka said:
WTF do ya'll expect if your ancestors been enlsaved for 400 plus years? NO FOUNDATION! 9 times out of 10 we got families that came from nothing because of this. And to tell you the truth BLACK people still has not recoverd from SLAVERY becuase of the lasting effects.

Our history is working for 400 plus years and not EARNING a thing! Babies were being born into that. If the avg black person lived to be 100 during then...Lets say with an ancestor tree of 4 people. If a slave had a baby...it was born into slavery...that baby had a baby ...it was born into slavery.....that baby had a baby...it was born into slavery....HOW THE fu*k YOU GONE BUILD A FOUNDATION FOR US LIKE THIS? IM NOT RACIST..but white people need to stfu like they aint screw up the BLACK FOUNDATION in america.

White families where rooted with history of wealth and financial gain. You know how the sh*t bush did in office didnt really effect america until Years later? well same sh*t with slavery! Im 30! My mom grew up in the same conditions her mom grew up in because of the conditions of her parents! YOU SEE WHERE IM GOING! That sh*t wasnt long ago.!
Exactly.... nothing's changed and the story continues! Oh and let's not forget all the "peaceful" organizations that blacks have made for themselves and their children time and time again to only be destroyed.. not suspended or dismantled.... but destroyed! By terrorist groups like the KKK in order to keep blacks from progressing and surviving. We're still here bi*ches.... thank christ for that black folk!
 01-07-2012, 01:47 AM         #76
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fu*ked up thing about it all is... Blacks were doing very well family structure wise, and financially during segregation. Harlem was especially an example. Something happened after segregation was banned in 1954 that ended with the majority of black family structure where it is today. Honestly, I think it's because multiculturalism doesn't work on a large scale. It only works if everyone a.ssimilates. The mix leads to tension, competition, and a "winner/loser" type relationship. Like Common says, "We're all tribal." And it's true, that doesn't mean tribes have to be all one race, but in essence it does. As a whole neither blacks or whites trust each other. It's because of their history together in this country, and that tribe aspect. Blacks don't want to a.ssimilate to white culture. Again, that goes back to slavery and the whole "Uncle Tom" label. So thus it always stays an "Us v.s. Them" game. If the minority refuses to a.ssimilate with the majority they will always be cast aside in the big picture. That's just the way things work. Both sides are to blame, the best thing is to just better your situation and your family and take it from there.
 6 years ago '05        #77
GST 
space
space
$14,848 | Props total: 2424 2424
 Universal Mind said:
The same opportunities are available to blacks. But instead, y'all spent entirely too much time making excuses NOT to take advantage of those opportunities. In fact, y'all don't even look for those opportunities. You pay every attention to everything that's detrimental to your life, but completely ignore something that'll help you just because it looks like work.

African-Americans [or no American for that matter ] can run a business for 5 years and not have to pay any taxes..so your statement already started out as a fail mission.
 6 years ago '05        #78
GST 
space
space
 ruff said:
thas cuz they were picking veggies back at the crib...n*gga shut up
 6 years ago '05        #79
GST 
space
space
 jhj26 said:
oh how ironic!!!!

we need to demand pay checks and not food stamps, but won't get hired because we are black and uneducated.

Notice he just want us to be janitors and other low paying jobs; however, Obama is encouraging us to get an education to obtain the job you want instead settling for that janitor job that newt wants to give you.

exactly..they want n*ggaz to suffer..just like any thing else,nothing is ever a problem til white ppl are at the negative end of a spectrum..they can't claim that food stamps is a predominately black govt service cuz the numbers for white ppl are higher and keep growing...seeing as how govt a.sst was for white ppl to begin with and it aint helping,why should black folks get to benefit from it still while the group the service was intended for is still fu*ked up...now they want to all but do away with food stamps and create jobs for those whit folks in need and make black ppl f!ght for the back of the long a.ss line
 6 years ago '05        #80
GST 
space
space
 Universal Mind said:
You don't know anything about business, so you obviously don't know WHY a person or business pays little or no taxes. Before you reply with some nonsense, keep in mind that I'm working on my BBA in Finance, planning to pursue my MBA afterwards. So, I obviously know a heck of a lot more than you do about business, finance and taxes. And oh yeah...I'm a black finance major. Something your kind believes is impossible, right?

The fact that you pointed out "No American for that matter" makes your post a fail. Isn't this thread supposed to be about how whites and others have allllllllllll the privileges, while in some mysterious way, it's only blacks that aren't *allowed* by the invisible white man to do anything?

so what,n*gga ? shut yo hermain cain a.ss up ... you see that dumb a.ss n*gga dug himself into a hole,which is what you're about to do..it don't matter why they don't pay taxes the fact is their businesses don't have to for an amount of years while if i start a business as a US citizen i have to pay taxes..so you're wrong in saying that we're all afforded the same things....you and your MBA don't mean shyt to me n*gga cuz I'm doing better than half the damn country apparently..with a GED,n*gga..stfu
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy