Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 2504 2504
Got to have jobs first. When we get some jobs maybe people will start demanding pay checks. Thats what its really all about jobs jobs....Why he's calling out black people when every race gets food stamps. He should be more worried about why illegal immigrants come here and get food stamps and free health care and in some states go to college for free.
 6 years ago '08        #22
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 universal mind said:
he's right. Get off your a.ss and work for something instead of begging for hand-outs. Everybody else in the world aren't afraid to work for what they want. The mexicans, asians, indians, middle-easterns, etc. All come to america and work for what they want, then blacks sit back and hate on them when they're doing well. There's no excuse for blacks not to to the same and i don't wanna hear that "slavery/the white man is keeping us down" crap either. No one is keeping black people down but themselves.

truth.
 01-06-2012, 03:51 PM         #23
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
truth.
its crazy a person can come from another country and get fulls scholarships, grants for homes, cars, education, business loans.........with out question................they dont work harder they get full rides from the government.......then the same government turns around and gives these non citizens citizenship and loans to start liquor stores or gas stations, pawn ships.......dont mix facts they may work hard........but they get a hell of a lot of help
 6 years ago '08        #24
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
who is any "white" person to speak on "black" issues. NO european has the right to speak on some sh*t they will never have a clue about. but i know this is america so keep getting your information from the media. got damn i cant wait til the revolution...

400 years = 2019
 6 years ago '08        #25
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
this is what i got from this article...
-all blacks are on welfare, drink kool aid, and play basketball
-all mexicans are illegal and work in the fields
-all arabics are terrorists
-all asians are good at math and cant drive
-all natives are alcoholics
 6 years ago '05        #26
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
never understood why people make blanket statements like this
 6 years ago '05        #27
pcdvd 
space
space
space
$111 | Props total: 0 0
This was taken a bit out of context, historically the Republican Candidates are not invited to the NAACP to speak as candidates. He stated that if he were invited he would go and discuss the demand for gov't to stimulate job creation and not dependence of food stamps or other entitlement programs. This is an example of how people can keep something mostly source original while skewing the source.
 6 years ago '04        #28
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 BlaKc said:
blacks put in more work in this country than anybody white boy
I got a couple of Mexican gardeners and painters that would say otherwise. But I also know a lot of hard working and determined black friends. But I know a sh*t ton of Mexicans that will work for cheap and still do a knock out job.

But that dude who you quoted was talking right from his a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #29
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
 Universal Mind said:
He's right. Get off your a.ss and work for something instead of begging for hand-outs. Everybody else in the world aren't afraid to work for what they want. The Mexicans, Asians, Indians, Middle-Easterns, etc. all come to America and work for what they want, then blacks sit back and hate on them when they're doing well. There's no excuse for blacks not to to the same and I don't wanna hear that "slavery/the white man is keeping us down" crap either. No one is keeping black people down but themselves.
because for 400+ years they did all the work, and no one fu*king paid them, so shut the fu*k up!
 01-06-2012, 04:44 PM         #30
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal Mind said:
He's right. Get off your a.ss and work for something instead of begging for hand-outs. Everybody else in the world aren't afraid to work for what they want. The Mexicans, Asians, Indians, Middle-Easterns, etc. all come to America and work for what they want, then blacks sit back and hate on them when they're doing well. There's no excuse for blacks not to to the same and I don't wanna hear that "slavery/the white man is keeping us down" crap either. No one is keeping black people down but themselves.
 01-06-2012, 04:51 PM         #31
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbysteels18 said:
Got to have jobs first. When we get some jobs maybe people will start demanding pay checks. Thats what its really all about jobs jobs....Why he's calling out black people when every race gets food stamps. He should be more worried about why illegal immigrants come here and get food stamps and free health care and in some states go to college for free.
 6 years ago '04        #32
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Universal Mind said:
Try using stats to back what you're saying. Otherwise you come off as a racist and insensitive prick

I found these figures online to support what you're saying. For I hear what you're saying, but I don't feel the way in which you're saying it.

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

To break down these numbers, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all receipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents. Why am I writing this? Because I am tired of the misrepresentations on this issue. I read so many on here claiming that more Whites are on welfare than Blacks (true, in terms of raw numbers), yet not accounting for the fact that there are over 4X as many Whites in this country than Blacks! In statistics, you cannot go by mere numbers. Only if the playing field is exactly equal, which is rarely is! This thread was started, not to be racist, but to keep it real. After all, there are some legitimate reasons for Blacks to be on welfare more than Whites. But the worst thing anyone can do is be in denial.
 01-06-2012, 04:53 PM         #33
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:

truth.
:angr y27:

Fiction.
 6 years ago '05        #34
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
If you black and you get mad by this statement your're a dumbass. You expect white politicians to be fair and honest ????? Of course most white people are under achievers, of course there are more whites on welfare than blacks, of course blacks worked for FREE during slavery and were never compensated (as promised) or paid which created a cultural economic imbalance which is still present to this day. With all that being said, let Newt cook man, his target audience is underachieving whites who need a group to blame there shortcomings on and get riled up. You know the struggling, "but at least im not black and poor" mentality. When in reality there are alot of blacks who are doing better than them, due to finishing school,playing ball,creating businesses,starting local hood business in urban spots,hustling, i mean to be honest most blacks i know getting it. So to hear this makes me respect Newt hustle and mindgame to get these idiots hyped up, while he sticking his d!ck in there a.ss on the money end. Cant knock the hustle. n*ggaz get ya money enjoy life, leave this foolish world for the white man to destroy. Dont believe what you hear. Remember what the idians said, "white man speakth with fork tongue". When you forget that you get lost in the BS.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 01-06-2012 at 04:59 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #35
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
 6 years ago '04        #36
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 TB said:
what's the source for your stats
 6 years ago '05        #37
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1402 1402
a lot of dumb folks in here...but you can expect that when it comes to racial topics
 6 years ago '04        #38
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 matelyan said:
Try using stats to back what you're saying. Otherwise you come off as a racist and insensitive prick

I found these figures online to support what you're saying. For I hear what you're saying, but I don't feel the way in which you're saying it.

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

To break down these numbers, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all receipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population. Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents. Why am I writing this? Because I am tired of the misrepresentations on this issue. I read so many on here claiming that more Whites are on welfare than Blacks (true, in terms of raw numbers), yet not accounting for the fact that there are over 4X as many Whites in this country than Blacks! In statistics, you cannot go by mere numbers. Only if the playing field is exactly equal, which is rarely is! This thread was started, not to be racist, but to keep it real. After all, there are some legitimate reasons for Blacks to be on welfare more than Whites. But the worst thing anyone can do is be in denial.
n*gga we go by raw numbers here. It's not our fault theres more of them than there are of us. People only use percentages when they are trying to make blacks look bad. The bottom line is that there are more whites getting food stamps than blacks. Period.
 6 years ago '04        #39
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
a lot of uneducated people on this forum. Ill jus put it like this, its hard to achieve great success when your already looked at as a failure. nobody in this country has it harder than blacks plan n simple. sh*t illegal citizens have more rights than us. they come get everything from the govt but a black man cant get a loan for sh*t. and it doesnt help how we are represented in the media as wild monkeys and people believe all blacks are the same. Oh well im still waiting on MLK dream to come true.
 6 years ago '04        #40
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Tha754kid said:
n*gga we go by raw numbers here. It's not our fault theres more of them than there are of us. People only use percentages when they are trying to make blacks look bad. The bottom line is that there are more whites getting food stamps than blacks. Period.
I'll leave that for you and the white men of the world to debate. I'm Mexican and just thankful that I have been blessed to the point where no one in my family has ever had to to go on welfare.

And I don’t know why so many people focus on welfare, as it sucks up only a very small percentage of US taxes. The majority of our taxes go to Social Security, Medicare with almost 500 billion combined; military, 300 billion; the INTEREST on the national debt, 250 billion; and a.ssistance to the poor, to include food stamps, welfare, etc at only 105 billion.

Granted, many of these taxes are needed, such as Social Security and Medicare. But as tax payers, we should be more upset with funding the war and paying interest on the US debt, which is due to misappropriation of funds, than on the small percentage of taxes which go to the poor.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy