Official 2012 Jersey Shore Thread

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 KillaJ008 said:
yeah The Unit about to get the beat down from Ronnie if thats happen. He'll prolly get on his nerves just as much as Mike does
the unit would put hands on the whole cast hes the most jacked one out of all!
 6 years ago '05        #42
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
mike and The unit bout to get there own show . this is just the setup
 6 years ago '10        #43
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
chick stole n*gga chain.....
 6 years ago '05        #44
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3238 3238
Pauly lookin like Young Berg right now
 6 years ago '10        #45
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
 Switchc2390 said:
Pauly lookin like Young Berg right now
lol noooooooooooooooooooo you said berg though....low key that chick was bad was she a n*gga giving us a bad name if so
 6 years ago '10        #46
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 2374 2374
 eightytyson06 said:
chick stole n*gga chain.....
damn she fu*ked dude then k his 100k chain and bounced after he kicked her a.ss out. never thought id say this but puly took a big L on this.
 6 years ago '10        #47
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
she brung chain back.... and vinny needs to man up
 6 years ago '05        #48
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575


Wouldn't surprise me if pauly d and vinny really be on some broke back mountain type sh*t going on...man these n*ggas r mad suspect in this ep
 6 years ago '10        #49
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
lol they did my man mike wrong just celebrating pauly bday
 6 years ago '10        #50
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,874 | Props total: 20888 20888
Gonna watch the replay at 11:30 missed it cuz of this sh*tty a.ss knicks game.....and because I'm watching Mortal Kombat on Starz
 6 years ago '10        #51
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 2374 2374
im starting to think vinny is GAY!:hay:
 6 years ago '04        #52
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Vinny need to man up..
 6 years ago '07        #53
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
avatar space
space
$53,690 | Props total: 38535 38535
the girl who jacked Pauly D's chain is fine as fu*k
 6 years ago '05        #54
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
been a fan of the show for a min but Get this bs outta here . this whole vinny leaving thing is fu*king stupid . and him and pauly might be gay like its cool to be tight and all but what they are doing is super gay.

i am tried of the whole meat ball thing them acting all stupid and drunk all the time. Like that sh*t is old and lame now, plus they not even bad bi*ches so who gives a fu*k. The story lines are corny and not good . idk if they need new writers or something but this sh*t has fallen da fu*k of
 6 years ago '10        #55
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 2374 2374
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
been a fan of the show for a min but Get this bs outta here . this whole vinny leaving thing is fu*king stupid . and him and pauly might be gay like its cool to be tight and all but what they are doing is super gay.

i am tried of the whole meat ball thing them acting all stupid and drunk all the time. Like that sh*t is old and lame now, plus they not even bad bi*ches so who gives a fu*k. The story lines are corny and not good . idk if they need new writers or something but this sh*t has fallen da fu*k of
They need a whole new cast! Start over fresh these n*ggas are played out!
 01-13-2012, 03:26 AM         #56
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So a few things.

First, I feel bad for Pauly - that dude didn't shed a tear but you could see it in his face and around his eyes that he was legitimately upset. He's losing his homeboy.

Second, I totally understand where Vinny is coming from. Coming from someone who also suffers from severe anxiety - that sh*t is destructive and the environment he's in is not good for him at all. I don't get why people struggle to understand that, like, it's a legit medical condition that he's struggling with.

I think he'll be back though, if someone as fu*ked as Sammie can do a 180 and bring herself back to the house after all that bullsh*t then anything is possible.

And third, get Deena the fu*k off this show. Who does this Gargoyle looking a.ss chick think she's in? "Who am I gonna make out with tonight? I hope he's hot.". bi*ch, as if you have the luxury of choosing I'm sorry, but some dude's are mad thirsty if they would be down to fu*k with that grimey a.ss looking goblin. Her t*ts are nothing without a god damn bra/push up neither, you catch the look of those things when they hang freely?
 01-13-2012, 08:05 AM         #57
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ewww dina with all that troll makeup on.
 6 years ago '04        #58
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$17,564 | Props total: 2416 2416
Did anyone notice on the first episode how when nicole came out the room with her boyfriend and went outside and mike followed her, she was wearing pajamas but a second later when Unit went outside, this bi*ch was fully dressed? I mean I know this sh*t is fake but damn it's like MTV don't even give a fu*k about editing anymore.
 6 years ago '07        #59
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
 DOOMage said:
So a few things.

First, I feel bad for Pauly - that dude didn't shed a tear but you could see it in his face and around his eyes that he was legitimately upset. He's losing his homeboy.

Second, I totally understand where Vinny is coming from. Coming from someone who also suffers from severe anxiety - that sh*t is destructive and the environment he's in is not good for him at all. I don't get why people struggle to understand that, like, it's a legit medical condition that he's struggling with.

I think he'll be back though, if someone as fu*ked as Sammie can do a 180 and bring herself back to the house after all that bullsh*t then anything is possible.

And third, get Deena the fu*k off this show. Who does this Gargoyle looking a.ss chick think she's in? "Who am I gonna make out with tonight? I hope he's hot.". bi*ch, as if you have the luxury of choosing I'm sorry, but some dude's are mad thirsty if they would be down to fu*k with that grimey a.ss looking goblin. Her t*ts are nothing without a god damn bra/push up neither, you catch the look of those things when they hang freely?

n*gga you're right. Deena annoying as fu*k too
 6 years ago '05        #60
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 NBA Brawler said:
Did anyone notice on the first episode how when nicole came out the room with her boyfriend and went outside and mike followed her, she was wearing pajamas but a second later when Unit went outside, this bi*ch was fully dressed? I mean I know this sh*t is fake but damn it's like MTV don't even give a fu*k about editing anymore.
yea i caught that to , they must of re did the scene so that proves that whole scene was a setup scene , sh*t is so fake now i mean i'm sure it always was but now its just horrible. Last nite i was watching season 2 and sh*t was just so much more better . I think the fact that there rich to fu*ks up the show not the same . but show has fallen off it is what it is at this point had a good run.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy