John Wall rips teammates. Will he leave DC?

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
6844 pageviews
92 comments

Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
John Wall rips teammates. Will he leave DC?

It's really bad for John Wall. Washington is 0-6. It's their worst start ever. Wall was so excited to start the season. He was thinking about making the playoffs.

Wall ripped his teammates after the latest setback.

"Seemed like we took nine steps back, go all the way back to the beginning of training camp, with everybody just playing for themselves," Wall said after Orlando won 103-85.

Wall, who had 14 points on 6 of 16 shooting, labored for a team that missed its first 12 shots, as Orlando jumped out to a 9-0 lead.

Two personalities from Washington are already talking about the former UK superstar leaving, even though they control his rights for three seasons after this year is finished.

"Why would John Wall stay one day after his rookie contract expires?" Tony Kornheiser asked David Aldridge on ESPN radio. "Why would he do that? And by the way, I think you're right about this, he's not any better today than he was at this time a year ago. He's not any better. All he is is an unpolished diamond here, and...getting better isn't dunking the ball."

"No, no. he's got to start to learn, to show what he's learning on the court, and I haven't seen that yet," Aldridge said. "Doesn't mean we won't, I'm just saying I haven't seen it yet. But he's not the problem, that's not the problem on this team. He's the good piece."

"Oh, I understand that, but why would he stay?" Kornheiser asked again.

"That's the point," Aldridge agreed. "I kept reading and hearing Ted Leonsis (Washington's owner) say well, we're going to be patient. NO. Not in this NBA. You cannot do that any more. You cannot say well, in four years we're gonna be OK. Guys are looking around from minute one."

[pic - click to view]

Wall Rips Teammates | LEX18.com | Lexington, Kentucky

[pic - click to view]

image Wall to Detro....

*notices 32% FG shooting and 0% 3P* image

92 comments for "John Wall rips teammates. Will he leave DC?"

6 years ago '10        #2
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 6 years ago '11        #3
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
He's not that good honestly... injuries and lack of shooting touch will ruin his career. Rondo can't shoot but he has good court vision.
 6 years ago '07        #4
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Lol, he got a long time before he can think of dipping. Like I said, positive change will come soon as we make some crucial moves when the times right. Losing isnt fun but suck it up, everybody wants instant results these days

Think bout the people he passes to. Crawford, Rashard, Blatche, and Young are the top 4 options and they all look solely for their own offense and that is why we look so bland on offense. Its 1 on 5 most of the time and dudes I listed arent even that great at going isolation and scoring

Last edited by ttime236; 01-05-2012 at 02:45 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #5
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
Smh@folks saying wall is trash in only his 2nd year in the league.

Dude is gonna get better with time. He doesn't have the teammates and coach to help elevate his game. Too much immaturity on the wizards. n*ggas wanna go 1on1 with everyone, no ball movement, questionable shot selection, turn overs, lack of rebounding, no heart, always crying. The list goes on.

I was so embarrassed for them I stopped watching the game a lil after the 3rd qtr.
 6 years ago '07        #6
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

Dude is gonna get better with time. He doesn't have the teammates and coach to help elevate his game. Too much immaturity on the wizards. n*ggas wanna go 1on1 with everyone, no ball movement, questionable shot selection, turn overs, lack of rebounding, no heart, always crying. The list goes on.

I was so embarrassed for them I stopped watching the game a lil after the 3rd qtr.
You saw last night what wiz fans been preaching. 0-11 to start and I counted 5 shots that were terrible, I mean straight garbage shot selection and then Crawford finished it out with 3 bricks

Having a nba vet on this team would be huge and I think this lineup wont last long anyways, this years trade deadline gonna shake it up
 6 years ago '05        #7
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
Lakers gonna snatch him up.
 6 years ago '07        #8
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15089 15089
another overrated college player that took advantage of the hype

should have stayed in college maybe another year
 6 years ago '05        #9
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
His a.ss can't shoot worth a damn!
 01-05-2012, 03:24 PM         #10
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he gonna bloom on another team very easily
 6 years ago '04        #11
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 597 597
 27Lives said:
He's not that good honestly... injuries and lack of shooting touch will ruin his career. Rondo can't shoot but he has good court vision.
He has no one to pass too?
 6 years ago '05        #12
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1193 1193
too bad owners of franchises dont stop by boxden now and then to get some insight on how bad or good of a job their doing. i wonder why owners of bad teams that are noticeably bad and going in the wrong direction continue to let it happen. i mean you could make so much more money winning then losing i'd be putting 24/7 into building my franchise.
 6 years ago '04        #13
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
the n*gga is fast with the ball, that's it

every analyst that tried to tell us he's Rose, need to be fire immediately

guards are supposed to be good right off the bat now...HS and AAU ball focus on guard play...they got tons of experience and time to work on their game

Wall would be better with better players around him but still, even then he won't be anywhere near what he was hyped up to be
 6 years ago '04        #14
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15530 15530
flip saunders need to be fired

and we need to trade away EVERY motherfu*ker on that team except for wall and nick young.

seriously, rashard lewis is a bum a.ss overpaid n*gga. mcgee has zero basketball iq and only relies on his athleticism. blatche? man that n*gga was given a "how to be a leader" book in the offseason and only read half that sh*t..

too many players on this team just enjoying paychecks
 6 years ago '11        #15
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

this.
 6 years ago '09        #16
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,168 | Props total: 22627 22627
its just the high expectations mixed in with todays culture of nba, where fans and players want immediate results. You had wizard fans in here talking about n*gga was already top 5 after his first rookie game last year, miss me with all that and just let things play out. Experience is highly underrated.

& For the record, Javale Mcgee seems like the only player that has actually improved from the beginning of last year to today. Excusing the child abuse from howard, because he can do that to just about anyone.
 6 years ago '11        #17
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Kid can play give him time for the game to evolve he is in a very bad organization
 6 years ago '05        #18
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
Then when Wall leaves everyone will call him selffish and a jerk for leaving the team who drafted him. Like he owes them anything get the fu*k outta there wall team a joke coach a joke players on that team don't give a fu*k . But watch when he leaves media will make it seem like wall doing them dirty i love it .
 6 years ago '08        #19
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,138 | Props total: 2867 2867
Ted wants to build like the Thunder but the key difference is the Thunder drafted SMART, GOOD B-BALL IQ YOUNG PLAYERS AND HAD GREAT COACHING. The Wizards lack both of those elements.

Grunfeld needs to be shown the door right with Flip for the simple fact that he has given the clowns -- Dray, McGee and Young way too many chances to mature. Dray is not ever gonna mature here and Grunfeld still gets fooled by his last 10 games of the season double-doubles when other teams are gearing up for the playoffs. It's been one year and Wall might be already be ruined from being in the locker room with them. Send the GM and coach packing...

Hire Kevin Prichard and Brian Shaw. Prichard made great deals to get Aldridge and Roy (Roy's injuries are unfortunate.) Shaw was a point guard and sat on the bench next to the Zen master and hopefully picked up coaching habits from him. Get rid of damn near the whole roster and build this thing right.

Last edited by JCyclops; 01-05-2012 at 04:38 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #20
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,168 | Props total: 22627 22627
 JCyclops said:
Ted wants to build like the Thunder but the key difference is the Thunder drafted SMART, GOOD B-BALL IQ YOUNG PLAYERS AND HAD GREAT COACHING. The Wizards lack both of those elements.

Grunfeld needs to be shown the door right with Flip for the simple fact that he has given the clowns -- Dray, McGee and Young way too many chances to mature. Dray is not ever gonna mature here and Grunfeld still gets fooled by his last 10 games of the season double-doubles when other teams are gearing up for the playoffs. It's been one year and Wall might be ruined already from being in the locker room with them. Send the GM and coach packing...

Hire Kevin Prichard and Brian Shaw. Prichard made great deals to get Aldridge and Roy (Roy's injuries are unfortunate.) Shaw was a point guard and sat on the bench next to the Zen master and hopefully picked up coaching habits from him. Get rid of damn near the whole roster and build this thing right.

[pic - click to view]

durant has average bball iq at best.
and westbrook has subpar iq.

they are both just very talented and work together well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy