Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade? (poll)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade?
Yes 142 65.74%
No 74 34.26%
Voters: 216. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #161
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Youngin19 said:

n*gga Wade didn't score a fu*kin bucket in OT against the Clippers and he didn't do sh*t in OT against the Warriors...and he missed a game winner....gtfoh with that sh*t

get Wade's d!ck out your mouth
he didn't miss all the free throws that put us in OT either. chalmers is the only player that scored in OT against the clippers and lebron missed like 4 bunnies.
 01-22-2012, 04:41 PM         #162
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
he didn't miss all the free throws that put us in OT either
Don't try to blame one player for a loss though. You try to front like you ain't a stan but you clearly a Wade fan boi. It was a whole new game in both OTs, if Wade was the player you claim him to be he would've contributed. Instead, he didn't do sh*t. If Wade would've hit the game winner against the Warriors there wouldn't have been an OT either. Stop making excuses and sh*t for Wade and hating on LeBron like a lil bi*ch.
 6 years ago '07        #163
space
space
 Mullany S said:
i am not an alias been on here since 2003. lost my screen name and password when computer crash so i just made a new one.
so i don't know or care who the fu*k u r and yet u have my d!ck in ur mouth over some interaction i a.ssume u got the worse end of a year ago or something. sucks to be that pathetic .
 6 years ago '07        #164
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Don't try to blame one player for a loss though. You try to front like you ain't a stan but you clearly a Wade fan boi. It was a whole new game in both OTs, if Wade was the player you claim him to be he would've contributed. Instead, he didn't do sh*t. If Wade would've hit the game winner against the Warriors there wouldn't have been an OT either. Stop making excuses and sh*t for Wade and hating on LeBron like a lil bi*ch.
i used the word "primarily." if u weren't a sensitive bi*ch who gets an itch in her twat when lebron's name came up in a negative light u'd have understood that. other people fu*ked up too, but none more than him.
 01-22-2012, 04:44 PM         #165
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant believe this bullshyt debate is still goin on

lebron is a ring chaser

hes never even won in a finals before he joined wade and that was in their first yr of playing on the same team

ask lebron if he needs Wade and see what he tell u

mothafuqa wouldve never left cleveland if it wasnt for wade

/thread
 6 years ago '07        #166
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:

lebron is a ring chaser

hes never even won in a finals before he joined wade and that was in their first yr of playing on the same team

/thread
there's really no debate going on here any more i'm just sonning a few retards since i saw it got bumped
 01-22-2012, 04:49 PM         #167
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
i used the word "primarily." if u weren't a sensitive bi*ch who gets an itch in her twat when lebron's name came up in a negative light u'd have understood that. other people fu*ked up too, but none more than him.
Nah, you just a fake a.ss n*gga who always tries to deflect blame from your idol. c*ck sucking f*ggot. This ain't the first time pus*y n*gga. Wade was just as much to blame for both losses as LeBron..stfu dawg
 01-22-2012, 04:51 PM         #168
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:

lebron is a ring chaser

/thread
n*gga what? ain't that the fu*king goal of any NBA player bi*ch n*gga? Your boy was ring chasing as well since he recruited Bron and Bosh....
 6 years ago '07        #169
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Nah, you just a fake a.ss n*gga who always tries to deflect blame from your idol. c*ck sucking f*ggot. This ain't the first time pus*y n*gga. Wade was just as much to blame for both losses as LeBron..stfu dawg
wade made lebron go 3 for 6 from the line in the last 1:20 of the clippers game and miss 3 layups in OT. there's a word for people like u. i think they're called...bi*ches.
 01-22-2012, 04:54 PM         #170
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
wade made lebron go 3 for 6 from the line in the last 1:20 of the clippers game and miss 3 layups in OT. there's a word for people like u. i think they're called...bi*ches.
Where was your boy in OT? Huh? If he wouldn't have tied the score, then you could blame him for the loss. But they went to OT and your boy was no where to be found...how does the so called "closer" not score a fu*kin point when the game is on the line...shut up bi*ch n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #171
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Where was your boy in OT? Huh? If he wouldn't have tied the score, then you can blame him for the loss. But they went to OT and your boy was no where to be found...how does the so called "closer" not score a fu*kin point when the game is on the line...shut up bi*ch n*gga
oh i forgot lebron also comitted a three shot foul on billups . if u weren't retarded u'd see we were forcing lebron to man up and face the pressure instead of run from it or count on wade to bail him out again, and he failed the test miserably. wade already hit 2 game winners, he's chillin.
 01-22-2012, 04:56 PM         #172
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joshdogg gettin sonned
 6 years ago '07        #173
space
space
 Mullany S said:
but wade is clutch and a closer why didnt he win those games for them if he was such a LEADER. this is not a debate, you have always been a f*ggot so i am not suprised.
he already did it twice this year u d!ckriding f*ggot . time for lebron to face the music and learn how to not bi*ch up in those situations. i wouldn't expect u to be able to realize the bigger picture though, since ur a simple fu*k and all.
 6 years ago '08        #174
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 SeaJaiye said:
joshdogg gettin sonned
he's mad cause bron came to miami & took over wades team. People forgot wades still on the team during this stretch. soon he will be getting healthy scratches like ochocinco on the pats
 6 years ago '07        #175
space
space
when the people trying and failing to argue with u r a couple of retards with the collective IQ of derrick rose and whose basketball opinion revolves completely around d!ckriding one man, u know u've already won .

feels good to be on the winning side of something. a lebron stan would have no idea what that feeling is like .
 6 years ago '07        #176
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
..lebron is lebron without wade..without wade there are no questions whos the alpha dog..whos the leader..whos the number 1 option..when wade is their u got lebron defering even though he's the heat best scoring option...when wade is their lebron isnt as aggressive...
 6 years ago '07        #177
space
space
 Mullany S said:
ofcourse he has done it twice in 2006, thats 5 seasons ago. we all knew when lebron came to miami that this team now belongs to him. time for your simple minded a.ss to accept that wade county has become jamestown.
thanks for proving u haven't even been watching this season, u have now proven that u literally have no clue what's going on and r only here in search of a pole jocking opportunity
 01-22-2012, 05:06 PM         #178
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
oh i forgot lebron also comitted a three shot foul on billups . if u weren't retarded u'd see we were forcing lebron to man up and face the pressure instead of run from it or count on wade to bail him out again, and he failed the test miserably. wade already hit 2 game winners, he's chillin.
that was before OT...stop it bruh. Your boy Wade, who's the closer ain't do sh*t. Last year you little f*ggots all were screaming for the ball to be in Wade's hands saying he should be the closer. Now when he's the go to guy and the "closer" and he can't even score a fu*kin bucket you wanna say LeBron should be closing?

this n*gga said Wade is just chillin ...with the game on the line you cool with a superstar, who you believe to be the best player on the team, just chillin? somebody slap the sh*t put out this clown....
 6 years ago '07        #179
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
that was before OT...stop it bruh. Your boy Wade, who's the closer ain't do sh*t. Last year you little f*ggots all were screaming for the ball to be in Wade's hands saying he should be the closer. Now when he's the go to guy and the "closer" and he can't even score a fu*kin bucket you wanna say LeBron should be closing?

this n*gga said Wade is just chillin ...with the game on the line you cool with a superstar, who you believe to be the best player on the team, just chillin? somebody slap the sh*t put out this clown....
2 game winners this year already, time to let his son lebron learn to be clutch
 01-22-2012, 05:10 PM         #180
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
2 game winners this year already, time to let his son lebron learn to be clutch
They're undefeated without him....How clutch is that?

f*ggot a.ss n*gga!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc