Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade? (poll)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade?
Yes 142 65.74%
No 74 34.26%
Voters: 216. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
 joshdogg26 said:
i forgot more about heat basketball than u remember. dude said fans r front-running if they're not d!ckriding lebron and r loyal to the franchise .

u must have been a bron d!ckrider that started repping the heat hardbody when he came to miami and got clowned for it. it's not even worth the time to actually explain how stupid the rest of the sh*t u said was, just suffice to say ur a fu*king hopless moron.
Oh no, I'm a hopless moron! lmao at least spell your insults right you dumb bi*ch. And who said I'm reppin the Heat? God you're literally almost too stupid to respond to. I would never be a Heat fan. I already said they're the worst fans in sports, you needed your own franchise to tell you to "fan up" lmao.

Back to the issue. If you are somehow one of the .01% of fans who were around before last summer, then you're not a frontrunner. In that case, you're just a fu*king idiot. I've yet to meet a Heat fan that's a legitimate basketball fan and not some fu*king loser who hates on their own players cause they see people on ESPN doing it.

I have no horse in this race, I don't even like LeBron as a person, guy seems like a bi*ch to me, but he's still clearly a better player then Dwayne Wade is (who's also sort of a bi*ch a lot of the time with his whining and and crying). I just think it's hilarious when these ill-educated fans deepthroat Wade while they hate on LeBron just cause it's popular to do so. LeBron was the most dominant player in the league the entire season, up until the finals where the pussied out and played like a bi*ch. But I'm sorry, did Wade get them over the hump in the finals either? Did Wade play like a puss the whole playoffs, and become a complete non factor against the Bulls and/or Sixers? Is LeBron the only reason your boyfriend Wade is even still in Miami? Is Wade made out of paper and probably only has a couple seasons as a max player left, while LeBron would then become your whole franchise? I can't wait to see the 180 d!ckriding turn you make when that happens.

In a late game situation, of course I'm taking Wade, he's a far better scorer. But LeBron is going to go down as one of the top 5-10 basketball players of all time. Wade is just another in a long line of athletic scorers. He happened to win a ring against one of the softest teams of all time, with a hall of fame coach and the best big man in the league, so I'm guessing that's when his d!ck originally went down your throat. But since then he's been doing the exact same sh*t as LeBron, taking terrible teams to the playoffs and getting beat by more complete and better put together franchises.

You can keep tryin to insult me, but with your 8-year old retard spelling and dumbsh*t a.ssumptions, you're just making yourself look bad man. Try again tho fam. You can't look any worse

Last edited by izzy2024; 01-22-2012 at 03:04 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #122
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Cheeze said:
They wouldn't have made it to the finals without LeBron
Replace Bron with Gay and the Heat are champions. So stop saying they wouldn't have got to the finals without Lebron, nuthin special about that.
 6 years ago '07        #123
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 izzy2024 said:
Oh no, I'm a hopless moron! lmao at least spell your insults right you dumb bi*ch. And who said I'm reppin the Heat? God you're literally almost too stupid to respond to.

Back to the issue. If you are somehow one of the .01% of fans who were around before last summer, then you're not a frontrunner. In that case, you're just a fu*king idiot. I've yet to meet a Heat fan that's a legitimate basketball fan and not some fu*king loser who hates on their own players cause they see people on ESPN doing it.

I have no horse in this race, I just think it's hilarious when these ill-educated fans deepthroat Wade while they hate on LeBron just cause it's popular to do so. LeBron was the most dominant player in the league the entire season, up until the finals where the pussied out and played like a bi*ch. But I'm sorry, did Wade get them over the hump in the finals either? No. Did Wade play like a puss the whole playoffs, and become a complete non factor against the Bulls and/or Sixers?

In a late game situation, of course I'm taking Wade, he's a far better scorer. But LeBron is going to go down as one of the top 5-10 basketball players of all time. Wade is just another in a long line of athletic scorers. He happened to win a ring against one of the softest teams of all time, with a hall of fame coach and the best big man in the league, so that obviously boosts him.

You can keep tryin to insult me, but with your 8-year old retard spelling and dumbsh*t a.ssumptions, you're just making yourself look bad man. Try again tho fam. You can't look any worse
this guy is so mad. u legitimately think i believe hopeless is spelled without the first "e" and that wasn't just a typo? what a dumbfu*k.

ur analysis is the worst i've ever heard. wade was sooo bad the first 3 rounds, that's why he was as good as lebron against philly and better than him against boston. the only series he struggled in was chicago, and unlike lebron, he played great defense and was a huge part of all of our late game runs. he didn't just hide in the corner and run away from the pressure.

wade's postseason as a whole was better than lebron's, u dumbass c*m dumpster. he played 94 fewer minutes, which is nearly equivalent to 2 and a half fewer games than lebron, and yet he had 1 less steal, 1 more block, and 18 more points. lebron is always going to get the advantage in rebounds in a.ssists because of his size and role on the team, but even there he averaged about 1 more of each playing 5 more minutes per game.

the reason ur getting laughed at is because u absolutely have to be a tremendous lebron d!ckrider to say all the retarded things u just said about his ability compared to wade's. no two ways about it. u've made it pretty clear.
 6 years ago '04        #124
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
lets be honest... if one of the two had to be traded tomorrow... we all know WADE is outta there.
 6 years ago '04        #125
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 slimyellow said:
lets be honest... if one of the two had to be traded tomorrow... we all know WADE is outta there.
Disagreed...
 6 years ago '08        #126
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Cambury said:
Replace Bron with Gay and the Heat are champions. So stop saying they wouldn't have got to the finals without Lebron, nuthin special about that.
they would of lost to the celtics if they had gay, He's not on brons level. If the knicks had bron they would of got past the first round
 01-22-2012, 03:14 PM         #127
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:
Read the bold part Cheeze...
I did. It's a backhanded compliment cause for some reason lakers fans can't give props to LeBron no matter what. I guess it's cause he constantly gets in Kobe's a.ss

I didn't hate LeBron when he was on the Cavs either. I didn't even like him till he helped the Heat get by the Celtics and Bulls. Did he suck in the finals? Yes.

I don't play one is better than the other cause they both have flaws - Brons lack of a k!ller instinct, Wade's shot selection.

It's 1a 1b really depending on the situation between the two who's better given the game. Right now it's LeBron.

If Bron had Wade's k!ller instinct he'd probably average 35 a game.

Cambury said:
That's the dumbest thing you've ever said. And that's saying something.
 6 years ago '07        #128
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 portis187 said:
they would of lost to the celtics if they had gay, He's not on brons level. If the knicks had bron they would of got past the first round
he doesn't need to be on Brons level all he has to do is do things that Lebron fails to do. That which all basketball players are taught to do and Lebron just hasn't learned like shoot, post or come off screens.
 6 years ago '08        #129
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5089 5089
Wade has led a team to a chip and Bron is ringless... I can go with either. Wade has that k!ller instinct that Bron seems to lack though but health is a question. Kobe, fu*k em both.
 6 years ago '07        #130
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 thegoldenhero said:
Lebron James without Wade is just Cleveland Heats they may make the ECF or the finals but they not winning sh*t without Flash

I guess you didn't see last year's finals then cause I could swear "Flash" was playing and they didn't win.
 6 years ago '06        #131
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Kasssssst said:
Lebron is the best regular season player on the Heat.

but

Wade>>>Bosh>>>>Lebron in the playoffs

Bron did put work in last year in the playoffs but when it really mattered? the Finals? Wade proved once again to the doubters and media why its his team.
ye ok n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #132
space
space
 Bullseye said:

I guess you didn't see last year's finals then cause I could swear "Flash" was playing and they didn't win.
yea cuz somebody else was busy putting up 8 points in pivotal games that michael beasley would be ashamed of
 6 years ago '04        #133
space
space
 Cheeze said:
I did. It's a backhanded compliment cause for some reason lakers fans can't give props to LeBron no matter what. I guess it's cause he constantly gets in Kobe's a.ss

I didn't hate LeBron when he was on the Cavs either. I didn't even like him till he helped the Heat get by the Celtics and Bulls. Did he suck in the finals? Yes.

I don't play one is better than the other cause they both have flaws - Brons lack of a k!ller instinct, Wade's shot selection.

It's 1a 1b really depending on the situation between the two who's better given the game. Right now it's LeBron.

If Bron had Wade's k!ller instinct he'd probably average 35 a game.
I can't hate on talent and lebron is a very skilled and talented player who lacks stuff in his game like you said. Wade & Lebron can switch off every night for whose the best on the team probably...but hypothetically speaking Cheeze

Pat comes to you and says "We have a chance to get D12 right now but the stipulation is we have to give them Wade or Bron just like that"

Who do you go for?

Bron because he helped in the regular season last year and led the way to the finals? or Wade who was putting work in during the Finals?

just curious.
 6 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 Bullseye said:

Yeah cause it's not like Bron didn't perform to his normal standards

if Lebron played with 5% heart like he did against the Bulls in the 4th....Heat would have won.
 6 years ago '08        #135
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Kasssssst said:
I can't hate on talent and lebron is a very skilled and talented player who lacks stuff in his game like you said. Wade & Lebron can switch off every night for whose the best on the team probably...but hypothetically speaking Cheeze

Pat comes to you and says "We have a chance to get D12 right now but the stipulation is we have to give them Wade or Bron just like that"

Who do you go for?

Bron because he helped in the regular season last year and led the way to the finals? or Wade who was putting work in during the Finals?

just curious.
i'd trade wade without thinking twice. he's 30 & is always injured. Bron is more durable & he will eventually win a ring just like payton manning eventually won. You guys talking on here like wade has MULTIPLE championships.
 01-22-2012, 03:31 PM         #136
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:

Who do you go for?

just curious.
You trade Wade. As much as I would hate it, it's what you do IMO. You gonna keep a guy who is injured right now, getting more injured as time goes on, 30 years old or a guy who is in his prime and built to last

Killer instinct or not I'd probably rather have Howard/Bron/Bosh than Howard/Wade/Bosh
 01-22-2012, 03:34 PM         #137
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea but they probably won't win without Wade...I think they should see if they could get Howard for Wade and maybe another piece or pick or some sh*t. He kinda needs a 2nd n*gga better than Bosh but that doesn't need to be another wing player.
 6 years ago '07        #138
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Soda Pop said:
Wade has led a team to a chip and Bron is ringless... I can go with either. Wade has that k!ller instinct that Bron seems to lack though but health is a question. Kobe, fu*k em both.
Wade never led any team to a chip. Shaq was as big as if not a bigger factor on that championship squad. After Shaq left, Wade never even led the Heat past the first round in the playoffs again. On the reverse side, Bron led a team of scrubs to the Finals twice and had the best record in the East with a bunch of scrubs his last year there. Wade is a great individual talent, but he is not the type of a player that leads his team to championships. He needs a a dominant player playing beside him to get there (i.e. Shaq or Lebron).
 6 years ago '07        #139
space
space
 Bullseye said:
Wade never led any team to a chip. Shaq was as big as if not a bigger factor on that championship squad. After Shaq left, Wade never even led the Heat past the first round in the playoffs again. On the reverse side, Bron led a team of scrubs to the Finals twice and had the best record in the East with a bunch of scrubs his last year there. Wade is a great individual talent, but he is not the type of a player that leads his team to championships. He needs a a dominant player playing beside him to get there (i.e. Shaq or Lebron).
not only r u completely wrong about shaq, but u just added another finals trip to lebron's resume wtf. that's enough revisionist history trying to reshape things the way u want them to be.
 01-22-2012, 03:39 PM         #140
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas saying rudy gay > lebron cuz he's a knockdown shooter??
[pic - click to view]

!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago