Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade? (poll)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade?
Yes 142 65.74%
No 74 34.26%
Voters: 216. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 6 years ago '05        #102
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
They are both better without each other because they both have moments where they defer to one another a bit too much. However, the Heat are not necessarily better with one rather than the other. They're both too talented for that. LeBron in particular tends to over think and kind of take a step back with Wade on the floor.... I think if he can play as aggressive as he plays without him, with him on the floor.... this team would be as close to unbeatable as one can imagine.

They ARE getting there though. I don't think people realize how Wade's injury has effected his game this season. Just look at the first few games of the year before he got banged up -- he and LeBron were as in sync as ever. Once he gets healthy again and they continue to learn how to mesh their games together it's just going to get better and better.

Bosh is the perfect compliment to both though.
 01-21-2012, 10:31 PM         #103
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6-0 without wade now...........another powerful performance from king jame$ tried to tell em.............sit wade out until the playoffs
 6 years ago '09        #104
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 1891 1891
Team Win PCT: .720 with WADE
 6 years ago '07        #105
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21340 21340
ever heard of this team called the Cleveland Cavaliers?
 6 years ago '04        #106
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Lebron puts up better numbers without Wade, but he CANNOT win (and I'm not talking about worthless regular season games) without him.

At the end of the day, Wade is the guy that can put Miami over the top.
 01-22-2012, 02:02 PM         #107
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel-Clipz said:
ever heard of this team called the Cleveland Cavaliers?
Chris Bosh is better than any player not named LeBron on the Cavs since LeBron got drafted there
 6 years ago '04        #108
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
If anyone really thinks Dwayne Wade is even close to the same caliber basketball player as LeBron, then you're opinion is fu*king worthless. Wade is an athletic scorer who reads passing lanes very well. LeBron is a dynamic scorer, passer, rebounder, shot blocker, and on top of that a very unselfish player. Wade isn't even the same ballpark as LeBron as a basketball player. Yeah he had a great series in the finals a few years ago against the Mavs, but he disappeared COMPLETELY in last year's postseason. He played as bad against the Bulls and Sixers as LeBron did against the Mavs, only noone REALLY gives a sh*t about Wade, so nobody says anything. LeBron is always the bigger story because LeBron is always the better basketball player and bigger star. That's why I always laugh when I hear idiots try to argue "who's team is it?" It's obviously LeBron, because the team wins or loses depending on how Bron plays. Wade can play like sh*t (or not even play) and the Heat are fine. But when LeBron struggles, they have no shot.

Heat stans that love Wade and hate LeBron and clown on Bosh are the worst fans of any sport I've ever seen. And I live in South Florida, but 99.99999% of these morons repping Wade while hating LeBron are frontrunning d!ckriders who know nothing about sports.

Not to mention the fact that if LeBron didn't come to Miami, your precious Dwayne Wade would've bolted his a.ss to Chicago so fu*king fast. Ya'll should worship LeBron, but instead the fans are mostly d!ckriders and right now it's "cool" to hate on LeBron. fu*king clowns.

Last edited by izzy2024; 01-22-2012 at 02:08 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #109
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
i'd trade wade for dwight right now. Wade is made out of bread sticks & is hurt all the time. And at all you saying he needs wade to put them over the top. Wade ain't kobe
 01-22-2012, 02:12 PM         #110
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah man. Lebron is a real competitive dude. He's not the type to roll over and play dead. Dude stepped up like he's paid to do. Y'all are just too used to lazy a.ss ballers. This team is a throwback and will be that much stronger with Wade when it will count the most
 6 years ago '11        #111
tharealjumpman 5 heat pts
space
space
$552 | Props total: 212 212
Does LeBron put up better stats without D-Wade on the court? Yes.

Are the Heat a better team without a healthy D-Wade on the court? No.
 6 years ago '09        #112
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,223 | Props total: 19333 19333
Lebron James without Wade is just Cleveland Heats they may make the ECF or the finals but they not winning sh*t without Flash
 6 years ago '04        #113
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Lebron is the best regular season player on the Heat.

but

Wade>>>Bosh>>>>Lebron in the playoffs

Bron did put work in last year in the playoffs but when it really mattered? the Finals? Wade proved once again to the doubters and media why its his team.
 6 years ago '07        #114
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 izzy2024 said:
If anyone really thinks Dwayne Wade is even close to the same caliber basketball player as LeBron, then you're opinion is fu*king worthless. Wade is an athletic scorer who reads passing lanes very well. LeBron is a dynamic scorer, passer, rebounder, shot blocker, and on top of that a very unselfish player. Wade isn't even the same ballpark as LeBron as a basketball player. Yeah he had a great series in the finals a few years ago against the Mavs, but he disappeared COMPLETELY in last year's postseason. He played as bad against the Bulls and Sixers as LeBron did against the Mavs, only noone REALLY gives a sh*t about Wade, so nobody says anything. LeBron is always the bigger story because LeBron is always the better basketball player and bigger star. That's why I always laugh when I hear idiots try to argue "who's team is it?" It's obviously LeBron, because the team wins or loses depending on how Bron plays. Wade can play like sh*t (or not even play) and the Heat are fine. But when LeBron struggles, they have no shot.

Heat stans that love Wade and hate LeBron and clown on Bosh are the worst fans of any sport I've ever seen. And I live in South Florida, but 99.99999% of these morons repping Wade while hating LeBron are frontrunning d!ckriders who know nothing about sports.

Not to mention the fact that if LeBron didn't come to Miami, your precious Dwayne Wade would've bolted his a.ss to Chicago so fu*king fast. Ya'll should worship LeBron, but instead the fans are mostly d!ckriders and right now it's "cool" to hate on LeBron. fu*king clowns.
posts like this make me realize how fortunate i am that god chose to bless me and not leave me shorthanded like this guy

some people should never be given a medium to express their thoughts, it just leads to self-humiliation
 01-22-2012, 02:32 PM         #115
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:

but

Bron did put work in last year in the playoffs but when it really mattered? the Finals? Wade proved once again to the doubters and media why its his team.
They wouldn't have made it to the finals without LeBron
 6 years ago '04        #116
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Kasssssst said:

but

Cheeze said:
They wouldn't have made it to the finals without LeBron
Read the bold part Cheeze...
 6 years ago '08        #117
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Kasssssst said:

but

bosh never won a playoff series untill he came to miami, & bron has better playoff #'s then wade. Wade has 1 ring on a stacked heat team with a hof head coach. Lebrons has never had a great coach & took one of the worst teams to finals. I just don't understand why pat won't coach this team when he can just add more championships to his resume. If he was the coach last yr heat would of won the finals & patty boy knows that.
 6 years ago '04        #118
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
 joshdogg26 said:
posts like this make me realize how fortunate i am that god chose to bless me and not leave me shorthanded like this guy

some people should never be given a medium to express their thoughts, it just leads to self-humiliation

Oh hey, one of those know-nothing f*ggot d!ckriding Heat stans I was referring to.
 6 years ago '10        #119
georgiaballa 
space
space
$647 | Props total: 278 278
ur talking about 2007-2008, in which wade was shut down due to injury and we didn't make the playoffs.

2008-2009, in which we made the playoffs and lost the the higher seeded hawks in 7 games

and 2009-2010, in which we made the playoffs and lost to the higher seeded celtics (and so did lebron's cavs)

none of the players on that team other than wade, haslem, and beasley were anything more than rotating expiring contracts. it was not built to compete at all, it was just the minimum requirements to field a team and any competitiveness was a bonus.

explain to me how we could have done anything more than possibly beat the hawks. we had no serious championship aspirations in any of those seasons.[/QUOTE]

6 years ago '07        #120
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 izzy2024 said:
Oh hey, one of those know-nothing f*ggot d!ckriding Heat stans I was referring to.
i forgot more about heat basketball than u remember. dude said fans r front-running if they're not d!ckriding lebron and r loyal to the franchise .

u must have been a bron d!ckrider that started repping the heat hardbody when he came to miami and got clowned for it. it's not even worth the time to actually explain how stupid the rest of the sh*t u said was, just suffice to say ur a fu*king hopless moron.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now