Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade? (poll)

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade?
Yes 142 65.74%
No 74 34.26%
Voters: 216. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
 marcusaka50 said:
wade was drafted to the better team and when lebron went to finals against the spurs the heat roster was better than the cavs roster. I think wade was injured that year tho. Wade couldnt have a back to back season with the best record with that cavs roster lebron had.
stephane lasme, kasib powell, blake ahearn, alexander johnson. have u heard of these guys? because most of them started games for us the year we missed the playoffs . the cavs were tailor made to be a hand-in-glove fit for lebron's talents and wishes, they will never get their just due, just like iverson's 6ers.

aside from that, ur just giving me ur opinion, which i don't care much for.

the fact is that lebron has missed the playoffs twice and wade has missed them once when he wasn't even playing, so the only basis for ur earlier statement is that u like lebron more. wade has unequivocally had teams far less talented that were not even intended to compete. lebron has never been part of a rebuilding project at any point since being drafted.
 6 years ago '05        #62
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,464 | Props total: 7109 7109
 joshdogg26 said:

the fact is that lebron has missed the playoffs twice and wade has missed them once when he wasn't even playing, so the only basis for ur earlier statement is that u like lebron more. wade has unequivocally had teams far less talented that were not even intended to compete. lebron has never been part of a rebuilding project at any point since being drafted.
That's because you can build around Lebron and Lebron only and there is never a need to rebuild if he's on your team.

I guess you're saying the same can't be said about Wade.

Just trolling.

6 years ago '10        #63
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 marcusaka50 said:
wade was drafted to the better team and when lebron went to finals against the spurs the heat roster was better than the cavs roster. I think wade was injured that year tho. Wade couldnt have a back to back season with the best record with that cavs roster lebron had.
Those Cav teams were also built perfectly around LeBron's game tho. Solid defenders and good shooters everywhere. I think if D-Wade had the opportunity to have a team built around his game, he would have been just as succesful
 6 years ago '07        #64
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96

there is no Heat without Wade
 6 years ago '07        #65
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
 Reppindaburghh said:
That's because you can build around Lebron and Lebron only and there is never a need to rebuild if he's on your team.

I guess you're saying the same can't be said about Wade.

Just trolling.

can u build around lebron only though?

6 years ago '07        #66
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 marcusaka50 said:
wade has never had a team with less talent than lebron has had most of his career.
having a team with talent is overrated. Lebrons abilities are so dominant in this age all u needed was consistent players to fill a role and just have him shoulder the load in a bunch of other things. With lebrons strength speed and jumping ability its is ridiculous that the 3rd step is standard for him, no way you can defend that sh*t. Why not use that to your advantage and just get players that do sh*t like rebound and knock down jumpers. So over the course of 82 games you dont really need talent just consistency but the lack of talent shows itself the farther you get in the playoffs.
 6 years ago '06        #67
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,693 | Props total: 8655 8655
 cjiscash said:
Those Cav teams were also built perfectly around LeBron's game tho. Solid defenders and good shooters everywhere. I think if D-Wade had the opportunity to have a team built around his game, he would have been just as succesful
yea built to beat the spurs and boston. which had multi-stars on those teams. you right they built that team to perfectly lose. while every championship that was won in the last decade was with 2 stars or more. Besides the piston who were fill with veteran players. Wade had Shaq and veteran players won 1 ring. If it wasnt for Shaq Wade would be in the same boat as Lebron because of the 1 ring people put Wade over Lebron. They holding on to something that happen once years ago. The heat drafted Beasley which didnt work so their gamble their lost.
 6 years ago '10        #68
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,522 | Props total: 2539 2539
 joshdogg26 said:
ur talking about 2007-2008, in which wade was shut down due to injury and we didn't make the playoffs.

2008-2009, in which we made the playoffs and lost the the higher seeded hawks in 7 games

and 2009-2010, in which we made the playoffs and lost to the higher seeded celtics (and so did lebron's cavs)

none of the players on that team other than wade, haslem, and beasley were anything more than rotating expiring contracts. it was not built to compete at all, it was just the minimum requirements to field a team and any competitiveness was a bonus.

explain to me how we could have done anything more than possibly beat the hawks. we had no serious championship aspirations in any of those seasons.
Jdogg telling it like it is man

But Yall gotta stop this sh*t.. Bron without Wade would be just like Lebron in Cleveland ... Leading the East in Wins but losing in the playoffs ... Lebron came to Miami To Win A CHAMPIONSHIP with a player he knows can get it done in Dwyane Wade .... Countless times Lebron go beast mode but in the big stage when its all on the line he come up short, he needs help so cut it out, They need each other to win... having big stats individually doesn't equal a Championship... ima say it again Lebron without Wade is Cleveland all over again

235 - 84 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 73% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 6 years ago '10        #69
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 joshdogg26 said:
stephane lasme, kasib powell, blake ahearn, alexander johnson. have u heard of these guys? because most of them started games for us the year we missed the playoffs . the cavs were tailor made to be a hand-in-glove fit for lebron's talents and wishes, they will never get their just due, just like iverson's 6ers.

6 years ago '07        #70
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
when you can't frontrun anymore you see how talented lebron really is...we all have seen it, the night walked all over The Palae he missed two freethrows that culda iced the game shiiiiit they year before he missed those freethrows when they shulda beat the pistons in game 6 forcing.a game 7.
 6 years ago '06        #71
space
space
space
 Cambury said:
having a team with talent is overrated. Lebrons abilities are so dominant in this age all u needed was consistent players to fill a role and just have him shoulder the load in a bunch of other things. With lebrons strength speed and jumping ability its is ridiculous that the 3rd step is standard for him, no way you can defend that sh*t. Why not use that to your advantage and just get players that do sh*t like rebound and knock down jumpers. So over the course of 82 games you dont really need talent just consistency but the lack of talent shows itself the farther you get in the playoffs.
Lebron can't shoot and if he consistently posted up I would agree with you. Its all on him maybe this is all he is and people want him to be something he isn't. And what a really meant was a better team not talent.
 6 years ago '05        #72
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561

[pic - click to view]

LeBron stans vs. Heat Fans.

It was bound to happen.
 6 years ago '10        #73
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,522 | Props total: 2539 2539
 joshdogg26 said:

:agreement6:

235 - 84 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 73% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 6 years ago '07        #74
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
the funny thing is if u take lebron off the heat and inset Gay, Durant, Melo or Granger that Heat team is just as good. Maybe not dominant on defense but with Durant and Gay definitely woulda won a championship. In that series Lebron wasn't a factor, what "star" player gets a pass for having no impact. If you remove Wade from Heat only player you can replace him with is Kobe and that wouldn't work becuz he ain't goofy like them boys
 6 years ago '06        #75
space
space
space
 Cambury said:
the funny thing is if u take lebron off the heat and inset Gay, Durant, Melo or Granger that Heat team is just as good. Maybe not dominant on defense but with Durant and Gay definitely woulda won a championship. In that series Lebron wasn't a factor, what "star" player gets a pass for having no impact. If you remove Wade from Heat only player you can replace him with is Kobe and that wouldn't work becuz he ain't goofy like them boys
True because they are shooters and Wade/Lebron arent great shooters. They are both front runners. If took Wade off heat and put on Kobe on there its a championship.
 6 years ago '07        #76
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
Lebron can't shoot and if he consistently posted up I would agree with you. Its all on him maybe this is all he is and people want him to be something he isn't. And what a really meant was a better team not talent.
it won't be a better team with Lebron becuz he gets exposed in the playoffs. spurs exposed he couldn't shoot so Lebron asked for shooters, Magic exposed lebron for running the offense horribly and they got him a "spread 4" who can sit behind the arc to give him more space, then they lost to the Celtics and he actually goes on tv and says basically his elbow bothered and look at his stats he didnt have enough help. We fast forward to the championship series when they play a veteran high IQ team everything we saw before happened right before our eyes. When the other team is locked in and as talented lebron cannot get his team over the hump he doesn't have it in him.
 6 years ago '07        #77
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
True because they are shooters and Wade/Lebron arent great shooters. They are both front runners. If took Wade off heat and put on Kobe on there its a championship.
this is true, I used to be a lebron fan so it's not like I dont like his game. I just believe he poses and this dude who really is the best and he jus dont ever have enough help. He had no excuses for what happened in Dallas so then he goes off and starts to talk about how he has all this money and goes on vacations. That is how he always felt, he never believed he didnt have enough help in Cleveland he just never wants to admit he ain't got it in him. If mike or Kobe made it to the finals and came up short they wouldn't be crying about help becuz reality is they had enuff to get there.
 6 years ago '04        #78
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 37 heat pts37
space
space
$6,731 | Props total: 3710 3710
 Hold That said:

[pic - click to view]

LeBron stans vs. Heat Fans.

It was bound to happen.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #79
space
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:

you giving me your opinion as well. Lebron has never been in a rebuilding stage because he hasn't won sh*t too rebuild or even come close. They was building a team almost half of his career there. Then they got to finals and got swept with a even more garbage a.ss roster than than the one they had 09/10 season. You bring up iverson like iverson had something to do with the 76ers catering to his style. That's the owners/GM's fault. Iverson doesnt own the team fu*k him its a team sport.
 6 years ago '06        #80
space
space
space
 Cambury said:
this is true, I used to be a lebron fan so it's not like I dont like his game. I just believe he poses and this dude who really is the best and he jus dont ever have enough help. He had no excuses for what happened in Dallas so then he goes off and starts to talk about how he has all this money and goes on vacations. That is how he always felt, he never believed he didnt have enough help in Cleveland he just never wants to admit he ain't got it in him. If mike or Kobe made it to the finals and came up short they wouldn't be crying about help becuz reality is they had enuff to get there.
He is a bi*ch and there is no excuses for him in the finals. He has proven to me that he is a PG/SF more than SG/SF and he doesnt want to take the last shot or the last few shots in the 4th. I think its because he isnt a great shooter because if you arent a great shooter you might not be as confident taking shots under pressure. Like I said if he makes a few shots and starts on roll like boston/chicago series he builds his confident up to take the last shots. I beat money Lebron has never been a great shooter and has always passed up the last shots. Maybe this is just who he is. A player who can get you very far but isnt the go to guy in the 4th.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
273 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
177 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy