Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade? (poll)

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade?
Yes 142 65.74%
No 74 34.26%
Voters: 216. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-05-2012, 02:25 PM         #21
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
SeaJaiye will find any way possible to suck LeBron off..This is an obvious homo/troll with a troll thread...
do u not see the video in the post?? this was a topic on TV, so i posted it on here. it's not meant for dumb bulls fans like u to reply to................fu*k out my thread

lebron owns d rose's soul too
 6 years ago '04        #22
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 SeaJaiye said:
so d wade and bosh can't win a ring by themself?? and no, lebron closed out that celtics series and started the comeback that closed out the bulls. wade had his disappearing act for the first 3 rounds. lebron had his in the finals, and d wade couldn't get the job done vs a old a.ss mavs team with one star and role players
Wade couldn't get the job done vs. the Mavs? Wow you are one dumb a.ss n*gga. Were you even watching the Finals? Wade was carrying that team offensively, while your boyfriend fu*ked up their chances at winning. Instead of giving the ball to Wade to close out the games, he decided to chuck up shots...Damn, get LeBron's d!ck out of your a.ss...
 6 years ago '04        #23
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
do u not see the video in the post?? this was a topic on TV, so i posted it on here. it's not meant for dumb bulls fans like u to reply to................fu*k out my thread

lebron owns d rose's soul too
at this f*g telling me to get out of the tread, when you're always in our thread talking about LeBron. n*gga this is boxden, the internet n*gga, I can go into any thread I want to..
 6 years ago '07        #24
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 Universal Mind said:
Why are y'all arguing about two players who play on the same team though?
i like sending stans back to reality when they overstep their boundaries. i like lebron, and i want him to be better and perform well.

01-05-2012, 02:29 PM         #25
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Wade couldn't get the job done vs. the Mavs? Wow you are one dumb a.ss n*gga. Were you even watching the Finals? Wade was carrying that team offensively, while your boyfriend fu*ked up their chances at winning. Instead of giving the ball to Wade to close out the games, he decided to chuck up shots...Damn, get LeBron's d!ck out of your a.ss...
but wade missed the game winner in game 2 and fumbled the inbound pass in game 4 that led to a dumb mike miller shot to try and win

meanwhile lebron got the game winning a.ssist in game 3
 6 years ago '07        #26
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 joshdogg26 said:
he came to miami because he needed wade. obviously ur individual numbers will inflate when ur asked to do more. if he has any intentions of ever winning anything, the answer is unequivocally no.
Don't get it twisted. Lebron didn't come to Miami cause of Wade. They were gonna play together, regardless of whether it was Miami or not. And the bottom line is that they needed each other equally.

Wade ain't made a finals appearance since Shaq left. He couldn't carry his team a whole season like Lebron could. He couldn't even get to the conference championship. So Wade needed Lebron to make it to the finals and Lebron needed Wade to win in the finals. Plain and simple. Lebron did his part, unfortunately Wade still wasn't enough last year. Let's see how this year plays out.
 6 years ago '07        #27
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
but wade missed the game winner in game 2 and fumbled the inbound pass in game 4 that led to a dumb mike miller shot to try and win

meanwhile lebron got the game winning a.ssist in game 3
he missed a halfcourt heave after a huge run by dallas because lebron froze the offense in game 2

he did fu*k up in game 4, but it wouldn't have been close in the first place if lebron had more than 8 points to his 32
 6 years ago '07        #28
space
space
 Bullseye said:
Don't get it twisted. Lebron didn't come to Miami cause of Wade. They were gonna play together, regardless of whether it was Miami or not. And the bottom line is that they needed each other equally.

Wade ain't made a finals appearance since Shaq left. He couldn't carry his team a whole season like Lebron could. So Wade needed Lebron to make it to the finals and Lebron needed Wade to win in the finals. Plain and simple. Lebron did his part, unfortunately Wade still wasn't enough last year. Let's see how this year plays out.
what in the fu*k r u talking about? wade was never leaving if we got anybody lol. he re-signed as soon as we got bosh . he would have stayed if we got him boozer's bumass.

u have to be the king of all d!cksuckers to make a statement like u just did to end that post
 6 years ago '04        #29
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Bullseye said:

Wade ain't made a finals appearance since Shaq left. He couldn't carry his team a whole season like Lebron could. He couldn't even get to the conference championship. So Wade needed Lebron to make it to the finals and Lebron needed Wade to win in the finals. Plain and simple. Lebron did his part, unfortunately Wade still wasn't enough last year. Let's see how this year plays out.
LeBron did his part by not passing it to Wade and choking when it matters...I agree with you..
 01-05-2012, 02:39 PM         #30
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
what in the fu*k r u talking about? wade was never leaving if we got anybody lol. he re-signed as soon as we got bosh . he would have stayed if we got him boozer's bumass.

u have to be the king of all d!cksuckers to make a statement like u just did to end that post
that post was 100% true, but nobody wants to play in cleveland/toronto anyway, so miami was the best option...................wade needed lebron to get them to the finals and d wade was supposed to "win a ring for the king" but couldn't get the job done it's nothing wrong with it..........d wade just isn't a talent like lebron is. lebron better not get them to the finals this year and then d wade comes up short again tho
 01-05-2012, 02:40 PM         #31
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
LeBron did his part by not passing it to Wade and choking when it matters...I agree with you..
how many times i gotta shut you up before u leave my thread? get the FUQ out...........grown folk talkin bout sports here

lebron still owns d rose's soul
 6 years ago '07        #32
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6144 6144
Judging by the way lebron played in the finals, the heat wouldve gotten swept by dallas if it weren't for wade.........
 01-05-2012, 02:43 PM         #33
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Judging by the way lebron played in the finals, the heat wouldve gotten swept by dallas if it weren't for wade.........
judging by the way d wade played in the first 3 rounds, they woulda got knocked out the FIRST round without lebron like they do every year with d wade
 6 years ago '10        #34
Mike Watts 
space
space
$1,046 | Props total: 42 42
Well, LeBron's averages without Wade will obviously be higher than with Wade. He's the same player with or without Wade, he just has to score more when Wade is out. The same would go for Wade if LeBron is out. I don't even know why this was up for debate. It's not like we've never seen a near triple double game from LeBron before he joined the Heat and while he was playing alongside Wade.
 6 years ago '10        #35
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 SeaJaiye said:
that post was 100% true, but nobody wants to play in cleveland/toronto anyway, so miami was the best option...................wade needed lebron to get them to the finals and d wade was supposed to "win a ring for the king" but couldn't get the job done it's nothing wrong with it..........d wade just isn't a talent like lebron is. lebron better not get them to the finals this year and then d wade comes up short again tho
So D-Wade came up short in the finals now?

If LeBron would of played half of what he's capable of it would of been a sweep
 6 years ago '08        #36
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
O
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
He played different when Wade wasn't on the court, I highly doubt we would of got swept.

But what the fu*k LeBron intimidated by his own teammate?
 01-05-2012, 02:48 PM         #37
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cjiscash said:
So D-Wade came up short in the finals now?

If LeBron would of played half of what he's capable of it would of been a sweep
18ppg, 7rpg, 7apg during the finals for lebron

points obviously went down cuz wade and bosh were scoring more, but other than that, he did his job.....................i thought this was d wade's team?? does lebron have to do everything?
 6 years ago '04        #38
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
judging by the way d wade played in the first 3 rounds, they woulda got knocked out the FIRST round without lebron like they do every year with d wade
Judging by the way you love LeBron, I have something to tell you...

[pic - click to view]

Have you ever had or seen one of these in real life?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Do you know what a female is? I bet you wouldn't even know what to do with this...

Last edited by knowughetto; 01-05-2012 at 02:59 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #39
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7096 7096
 joshdogg26 said:
wade was better than lebron against boston, and a push against the 6ers. the only series he played poorly was chicago, and he triggered the runs and contributed to them.

way to admit lebron wasn't sh*t in the finals though. if he believed he could make a team a title contender by himself, he wouldn't have come to wade county hoping he would do it for him.
Stop it. The general consensus at the end of the playoffs last year was Lebron led them to the finals and fell apart and Wade nearly picked up the pieces and won the chip. But he wouldn't have even had that opportunity if not for Lebron carrying them to the finals.

I just had to step in and clear that up real quick. Now you guys carry on with your discussion. I got no problem with you Joshdogg and I understand you're just tryin to make a point. But lets be real now.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 01-05-2012 at 03:08 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
 SeaJaiye said:
 SeaJaiye said:
18ppg, 7rpg, 7apg during the finals for lebron

points obviously went down cuz wade and bosh were scoring more, but other than that, he did his job.....................i thought this was d wade's team?? does lebron have to do everything?
this mothafu*ka can't be bothered with facts. he is on a pole jocking MISSION. ignored.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago