Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade? (poll)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade?
Yes 142 65.74%
No 74 34.26%
Voters: 216. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #201
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
remember that one season when D Wade sat the majority of the middle and end of season.. not because of an injury (surprisingly one that wasn't fabricated).. but to scout college talent for the upcoming draft. Whether you're gonna make a splash in the playoffs or even make it, you don't quit on your teammates like a little bi*ch.

Only reason he has a ring is cause of Shaq, a crazy postseason by Damon Jones, and the D-Whistle nonsense in the finals.

He can't carry a team by himself.

Hes an attention wh0ore who only cares about his image and getting the spotlight.

Wore a band aid trying to act like Nelly.

[pic - click to view]

He said he wore the glasses as a fashion statement.

[pic - click to view]

And I don't even wanna go in on the flopping, whining, bi*ching..
Not to mention the dude fakes more illnesses and manages more injuries
while wearing elbow pads, knee pads, that hex body armor..taped wrists..
taped ankles. sh*ts a joke.

As much as I HATE LeBrick.... >>>>> Wades wack a.ss
@ the combination of hating and being a dumbass. PAT RILEY was scouting talent. wade was playing at 50% cuz he was coming off shoulder surgery and had tendinitis. he could have been on the court but the TEAM shut him down because it was pointless. dude thought wade was scouting college players, i don't even think that's legal. bandaid = stitches. glasses = migraine. k!ll urself .
 01-23-2012, 07:47 AM         #202
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trade wade for howard

easy solution
 6 years ago '08        #203
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

wade has heart? No man that seperates his shoulder needs a wheelchair to get off the court. You think mj or kobe would of gotten wheel chaired off the court for a shoulder injury
 6 years ago '11        #204
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
tomhaberstroh Tom Haberstroh
LeBron and Wade each may be "better" alone, but the Heat are not. No Wade: Heat are +6.7 pts per 100poss's. No LeBron: +3.9. Both ON: +11.9
 6 years ago '07        #205
space
space
 maxnn said:
LeBron and Wade each may be "better" alone, but the Heat are not. No Wade: Heat are +6.7 pts per 100poss's. No LeBron: +3.9. Both ON: +11.9
also:

In Miami, LeBron per 40 mins w/ Wade on bench: 35 pts-8 ast-7 reb. Wade w/ LeBron on bench: 34 pts-7 ast-7 reb. Uncanny.
it works both ways
 6 years ago '08        #206
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
lets not forget that Wade has a title and LeDonna doesnt!
 6 years ago '08        #207
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 damion_mob_30 said:
lets not forget that Wade has a title and LeDonna doesnt!
WOW! so you came in here seeing that this thread is 12 pages & decide to post that great statement, thinking that someone in 12 pages didn't post it?
 01-24-2012, 09:06 PM         #208
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and the heat win another without d wade....................... 5-4 with him, 7-1 without him lebosh is dominance
 6 years ago '10        #209
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
 SeaJaiye said:
and the heat win another without d wade....................... 5-4 with him, 7-1 without him lebosh is dominance
This guy

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 6 years ago '08        #210
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 portis187 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

wade has heart? No man that seperates his shoulder needs a wheelchair to get off the court. You think mj or kobe would of gotten wheel chaired off the court for a shoulder injury
Did MJ or Kobe get a shoulder injury?

Shut up bi*ch.

First of all why n*ggas act like Wade called for a wheelchair. If the medical staff wanted him in wheelchair, Wade is the type of person who doesn't think anything of it. Its not because he's soft. Wade Know's he's tough he ain't got sh*t prove to

bi*ch a.ss n*ggas who live at home with their mother at the age of 32.

Punk a.ss bi*ches ain't never did anything tough in their life always want to come with these "If" scenarios. Like you got a fu*king "if machine"

How the fu*k do you know Mj or Kobe would get in that chair?

Last edited by YoungRay20; 01-24-2012 at 09:15 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #211
space
space
lebron has a classic mentally checked out finals type game against cleveland and bosh saves us...and this guy bumps the thread
 6 years ago '07        #212
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 YoungRay20 said:
Did MJ or Kobe get a shoulder injury?

Shut up bi*ch.

First of all why n*ggas act like Wade called for a wheelchair. If the medical staff wanted him in wheelchair, Wade is the type of person who doesn't think anything of it. Its not because he's soft. Wade Know's he's tough he ain't got sh*t prove to

bi*ch a.ss n*ggas who live at home with their mother at the age of 32.

Punk a.ss bi*ches ain't never did anything tough in their life always want to come with these "If" scenarios. Like you got a fu*king "if machine"

How the fu*k do you know Mj or Kobe would get in that chair?
nah on some real sh*t as much as I saw Wade is better than Bron accepting that wheelchair was some real sucka sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #213
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
lebron has a classic mentally checked out finals type game against cleveland and bosh saves us...and this guy bumps the thread
Word as much as I like Lebron, his stans stay trying to ignore this sh*t.
 01-24-2012, 09:19 PM         #214
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
Word as much as I like Lebron, his stans stay trying to ignore this sh*t.
bosh was heating up in the 4th and you want lebron to take over instead...... and then if he takes over and doesn't go 6 for 6 FG and 5 for 5 from the line, you'd all crucify him

they got the W, what's the issue here...............................

i'll bump this thread everytime the heat win without wade and everytime they lose without lebron
 6 years ago '08        #215
space
space
 Cambury said:
nah on some real sh*t as much as I saw Wade is better than Bron accepting that wheelchair was some real sucka sh*t.
Hey I don't know Wade nor does anyone on this website. I'm sure the first thing that came to his head was getting back healthy. Wade shouldn't be worried about looking tough or not looking like a sucka. We know he's tough.

Everybody worried about not looking like suckas and trying to keep a tough guy image. Dude shouldn't have to prove he's tough to n*ggas on boxden. 95% of the people on here, never did anything tough in their life.

sh*t the hardest thing most of these dudes done, is stay off boxden sportscenter for 1 day.
 6 years ago '08        #216
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
bosh was heating up in the 4th and you want lebron to take over instead...... and then if he takes over and doesn't go 6 for 6 FG and 5 for 5 from the line, you'd all crucify him

they got the W, what's the issue here...............................

i'll bump this thread everytime the heat win without wade and everytime they lose without lebron
No but as a fan I need him to Hit those layups, jumpshots and free throws. He should not be shooting below 80% at the line.
 6 years ago '07        #217
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 YoungRay20 said:
Hey I don't know Wade nor does anyone on this website. I'm sure the first thing that came to his head was getting back healthy. Wade shouldn't be worried about looking tough or not looking like a sucka. We know he's tough.

Everybody worried about not looking like suckas and trying to keep a tough guy image. Dude shouldn't have to prove he's tough to n*ggas on boxden. 95% of the people on here, never did anything tough in their life.

sh*t the hardest thing most of these dudes done, is stay off boxden sportscenter for 1 day.
Nah nah not even about being tough. How many times have you seen a wheelchair pulled out at a basketball game??? All they do is injure their legs and ankles so to me its more like fu*k out my face wit dat sh*t. Its just a man's reaction to a nonsensical thing like that. Like someone said how many players would have accepted that wheelchair, a few dudes would have kicked that sh*t outta the way. Im not going to deny Wade having toughness in him, he just a lil soft on occasion. Shiiit I think he got less bi*ch in him than Bron or Bosh.
 6 years ago '11        #218
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9459 9459
 joshdogg26 said:

Originally Posted by maxnn
also:

In Miami, LeBron per 40 mins w/ Wade on bench: 35 pts-8 ast-7 reb. Wade w/ LeBron on bench: 34 pts-7 ast-7 reb. Uncanny.
it works both ways

it works both ways
best post and this was a terrible game to bump this on from a lebron stan
 6 years ago '08        #219
space
space
 Cambury said:
Nah nah not even about being tough. How many times have you seen a wheelchair pulled out at a basketball game??? All they do is injure their legs and ankles so to me its more like fu*k out my face wit dat sh*t. Its just a man's reaction to a nonsensical thing like that. Like someone said how many players would have accepted that wheelchair, a few dudes would have kicked that sh*t outta the way. Im not going to deny Wade having toughness in him, he just a lil soft on occasion. Shiiit I think he got less bi*ch in him than Bron or Bosh.
Wade just a nice dude, man why people stay reaching.
 01-24-2012, 09:36 PM         #220
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
best post and this was a terrible game to bump this on from a lebron stan
notice how win/losses aren't mentioned in those stats?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago