Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade? (poll)

most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade?
Yes 142 65.74%
No 74 34.26%
Voters: 216. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-05-2012, 01:48 PM         #1
12102 pageviews
303 comments


SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade? (poll)
 

 

[pic - click to view]



With Wade
Team Win PCT: .720
PPG: 26.5
RPG: 7.6
APG: 6.9

Without Wade
Team Win PCT: .714
PPG: 34.0
RPG: 6.3
APG: 8.5

this team will go as far as lebron takes them image last night's stats were insane and he blew the team out while doing so......lebron was happy with his role and idk if him and d wade are really a good fit.

they're still gonna win a bunch of rings based on talent, but i think lebron is better off without d wade............

303 comments for "Is LeBron Jame$ Better Without D-Wade? (poll)"

 6 years ago '05        #2
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
lol the stats are basically the same.. no hes not better with out wade and 1st and 10 has fallen off, they have such stupid topics.
 6 years ago '09        #3
2nd2none 
space
avatar space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 1123 1123
weve seen bron blow out teams (good teams) in the regular season by himself for a long time

but lebron can't go anywhere in the playoffs without help (even if the help is the leader of the team )
 01-05-2012, 01:57 PM         #4
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2nd2none said:
weve seen bron blow out teams (good teams) in the regular season by himself for a long time

but lebron can't go anywhere in the playoffs without help (even if the help is the leader of the team )
how many times has wade made it out of the first round after shaq and before lebron?
 6 years ago '07        #5
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
he came to miami because he needed wade. obviously ur individual numbers will inflate when ur asked to do more. if he has any intentions of ever winning anything, the answer is unequivocally no.
 6 years ago '07        #6
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 SeaJaiye said:
how many times has wade made it out of the first round after shaq and before lebron?
u realize ur talking about a 3 season rebuilding period geared only toward cap flexibility in 2010 and where being able to compete in any fashion was an unexpected bonus attributable only to his play, right?
 01-05-2012, 02:02 PM         #7
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
u realize ur talking about a 3 season rebuilding period geared only toward cap flexibility in 2010 and where being able to compete in any fashion was an unexpected bonus attributable only to his play, right?
so he wasted 3+ years of his career to make way for 2010 so lebron and bosh could come?? how come lebron was getting MVP's, leading the cavs to 66 win seasons, eastern conference finals, etc. while waiting for this big 3 to come together??? but d wade can just blow all that off for cap flexibility

and then when they did come together, lebron had to carry them to the finals anyway
 6 years ago '07        #8
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 SeaJaiye said:
so he wasted 3+ years of his career to make way for 2010 so lebron and bosh could come?? how come lebron was getting MVP's, leading the cavs to 66 win seasons, eastern conference finals, etc. while waiting for this big 3 to come together??? but d wade can just blow all that off for cap flexibility
ur talking about 2007-2008, in which wade was shut down due to injury and we didn't make the playoffs.

2008-2009, in which we made the playoffs and lost the the higher seeded hawks in 7 games

and 2009-2010, in which we made the playoffs and lost to the higher seeded celtics (and so did lebron's cavs)

none of the players on that team other than wade, haslem, and beasley were anything more than rotating expiring contracts. it was not built to compete at all, it was just the minimum requirements to field a team and any competitiveness was a bonus.

explain to me how we could have done anything more than possibly beat the hawks. we had no serious championship aspirations in any of those seasons.
 6 years ago '10        #9
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21178 21178
 SeaJaiye said:
so he wasted 3+ years of his career to make way for 2010 so lebron and bosh could come?? how come lebron was getting MVP's, leading the cavs to 66 win seasons, eastern conference finals, etc. while waiting for this big 3 to come together??? but d wade can just blow all that off for cap flexibility

and then when they did come together, lebron had to carry them to the finals anyway
lol @ carrying..what happened to this being a team sport?

 joshdogg26 said:
ur talking about 2007-2008, in which wade was shut down due to injury and we didn't make the playoffs.

2008-2009, in which we made the playoffs and lost the the higher seeded hawks in 7 games

and 2009-2010, in which we made the playoffs and lost to the higher seeded celtics (and so did lebron's cavs)

none of the players on that team other than wade, haslem, and beasley were anything more than rotating expiring contracts. it was not built to compete at all, it was just the minimum requirements to field a team and any competitiveness was a bonus.

explain to me how we could have done anything more than possibly beat the hawks. we had no serious championship aspirations in any of those seasons.
Pretty much...
 01-05-2012, 02:10 PM         #10
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
ur talking about 2007-2008, in which wade was shut down due to injury and we didn't make the playoffs.

2008-2009, in which we made the playoffs and lost the the higher seeded hawks in 7 games

and 2009-2010, in which we made the playoffs and lost to the higher seeded celtics (and so did lebron's cavs)

none of the players on that team other than wade, haslem, and beasley were anything more than rotating expiring contracts. it was not built to compete at all, it was just the minimum requirements to field a team and any competitiveness was a bonus.

explain to me how we could have done anything more than possibly beat the hawks. we had no serious championship aspirations in any of those seasons.
so how do you explain the 2006 championship team getting swept by the bulls in the first round the next year they started rebuilding IMMEDIATELY after winning a ring?
 6 years ago '05        #11
iggyemu 
space
avatar space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
The floor is more open without Wade b/c Wade refused to pull the trigger on jumpers. Something James Jones had no problem doing last night. But this is regular season sh*t. Come playoff time Wade and LeBron are the keys to the Heat defense and you need that other guy who can dominate a stretch of the game. They'll never really be the kind of duo that can play off each other in the half court offense because neither is willing to take spot up open jumpers. But what they did last year was difficult to stop for 2 of the 3 best defenses in the NBA. And they probably would have won a title if LeBron simply averaged his regular
season average.

But to answer the question..James is better without Wade. But he can't win without him in the playoffs. And that's the sacrifice LeBron made when he chose Miami and he knows it and is fine with it.
 6 years ago '07        #12
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 SeaJaiye said:
so how do you explain the 2006 championship team getting swept by the bulls in the first round the next year they started rebuilding IMMEDIATELY after winning a ring?
no, the team was old as fu*k and no longer hungry. wade dislocated his shoulder, opted not to have surgery, rehabbed and postponed surgery till the summer, and made a comeback at 50%

the "post-shaq and before lebron" window u described is just those 3 years. actually 2 and a half since shaq was traded mid-season. lol @ ur complete lack of knowledge on the subject. troll away.

u can easily find quotes of pat riley saying at the time that the plan was always for cap flexibility in 2010. dating back to when shaq signed his extension in 2005. bang.


Last edited by joshdogg26; 01-05-2012 at 02:19 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #13
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19631 19631
LeBron is a one man team. It doesn't really matter who surrounds him, that team will always be in the mix. It's only until he treats every playoff game like Game 5 in Detroit, will he actually win a ring.
 01-05-2012, 02:16 PM         #14
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
no, the team was old as fu*k and no longer hungry. wade dislocated his shoulder, opted not to have surgery, rehabbed and postponed surgery till the summer, and made a comeback at 50%

the "post-shaq and before lebron" window u described is just those 3 years. actually 2 and a half since shaq was traded mid-season. lol @ ur complete lack of knowledge on the subject. troll away.

u can easily find quotes of pat riley saying at the time that the plan was always for cap flexibility in 2010. dating back to when shaq signed his extension. bang.
yea.......so they waited until 2010 for bosh and lebron to come and then lebron was the one that took them to the finals anyway. if d wade is the closer and lebron did his job of getting them to the finals, where's the ring and d wade's finals mvp trophy??
 6 years ago '08        #15
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
lebron can make any team in the league the #1 overall seed wade can't do that. Bron just can't finish the deal in the postseason yet
 6 years ago '07        #16
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 SeaJaiye said:
yea.......so they waited until 2010 for bosh and lebron to come and then lebron was the one that took them to the finals anyway. if d wade is the closer and lebron did his job of getting them to the finals, where's the ring and d wade's finals mvp trophy??


u r the reason everybody clowns lebron stans. wade was better than lebron against boston and was also a huge part of closing games against chicago. he led the finals in scoring on 55% while lebron attempted 19 free throws the whole series, his scoring average was down by 10 points, and he scored something like 8 4th quarter points the whole series, and 8 points total in game 4, all while getting torched by terry. if he didn't bi*ch up, he'd have a ring right now. all he needed to be was average.
 01-05-2012, 02:19 PM         #17
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
lebron can make any team in the league the #1 overall seed wade can't do that. Bron just can't finish the deal in the postseason yet
lebron can join ANY team right now and make them a title contender. no one can do that....................
 01-05-2012, 02:21 PM         #18
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:


u r the reason everybody clowns lebron stans. wade was better than lebron against boston and was also a huge part of closing games against chicago. he led the finals in scoring on 55% while lebron attempted 19 free throws the whole series, his scoring average was down by 10 points, and he scored something like 8 4th quarter points the whole series, and 8 points total in game 4, all while getting torched by terry. if he didn't bi*ch up, he'd have a ring right now. all he needed to be was average.
so d wade and bosh can't win a ring by themself?? and no, lebron closed out that celtics series and started the comeback that closed out the bulls. wade had his disappearing act for the first 3 rounds. lebron had his in the finals, and d wade couldn't get the job done vs a old a.ss mavs team with one star and role players
 6 years ago '04        #19
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
SeaJaiye will find any way possible to suck LeBron off..This is an obvious homo/troll with a troll thread...
 6 years ago '07        #20
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 SeaJaiye said:
so d wade and bosh can't win a ring by themself?? and no, lebron closed out that celtics series and started the comeback that closed out the bulls. wade had his disappearing act for the first 3 rounds. lebron had his in the finals, and d wade couldn't get the job done vs a old a.ss mavs team with one star and role players
wade was better than lebron against boston, and a push against the 6ers. the only series he played poorly was chicago, and he triggered the runs and contributed to them.

way to admit lebron wasn't sh*t in the finals though. if he believed he could make a team a title contender by himself, he wouldn't have come to wade county hoping he would do it for him.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy