Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: ‘It Can’t Get No Worse Than This’

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
its like team can't struggle if you don't come out the gate going 20-0 fire everyone ppl overreact to everything. Just like that idiot on espn when heat blew out dallas this fool goes the heat will go 58-6 or something stupid like that i was like really n*gga u know all this now after 1 game smhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idiots all idiots. Cause no one keeps a real track record of what these so called experts say they just talk nonsense .
So don't add to the reasons why NY is in struggle mode?? And don't give any reasons to why they will get it together later? You have the most filler post on this site lol... Go get in a race war with somebody lol

Your the dummy for hanging on to every word anybody on ESPN says... If they happend to be REAL experts and fortune tellers, then they would be making millions of dollars a year betting on games
 01-05-2012, 05:09 PM         #42
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JDubProductions said:

[pic - click to view]

Knicks lost.
 6 years ago '04        #43
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 441 441
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
its like team can't struggle if you don't come out the gate going 20-0 fire everyone ppl overreact to everything. Just like that idiot on espn when heat blew out dallas this fool goes the heat will go 58-6 or something stupid like that i was like really n*gga u know all this now after 1 game smhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idiots all idiots. Cause no one keeps a real track record of what these so called experts say they just talk nonsense .
Lol D’Antoni's system been flawed how many years do you have to observe his teams not playing d to come to the conclussion that the Knicks will not be a top 15 probably will not be a top 20 defensive team. The knicks overall record will be fine but let's be real ny, the fans and orginaztion are not going to be happy losing in the 1st round because they continually cannot get a defensive stop.
 01-05-2012, 05:47 PM         #44
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's just be real. Knicks have a punch of pussies. There's only a few dudes on that team that are soldiers who will do whatever it takes to win.
 6 years ago '04        #45
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 441 441
 ginobili 20 said:
I see the whole Melo isn't getting the repost that he wants sometimes... But It's up to him to DEMAND douglas, iman, fields etc etc to re feed him.... I'm telling U, he should watch some old Barkley footage... U gotta ANTICIPATE where the double is coming from as well... If it's a small, then a guard is gonna be wide open.... If it's a Big, then look over your shoulder for the Big that is prolly wide open... Let alone the cutters... He has to start figuring out to counter the doubles and make teams pay.... He been getting doubled for YEARS, he should be better at reading them at this point
s
That's not what D’Antoni wants though. Again I'm basing this off the raps game but they knicks just stood around and watched. No cutters pretty much iso play. Melo could demand the ball for a repost, but again I pretty sure D’Antoni philosophy is to shoot the 3 when it is there. Again they took 35 3's against the raptors. It's that the players or the system?
 6 years ago '11        #46
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
if these n*ggas lose to the wizards tomorrow
 6 years ago '10        #47
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
we need a pg like ali lohan need 2 lbs

01-05-2012, 06:00 PM         #48
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Like i said before this season even started, "Please... Knicks are weak as fu*k"

and some of ya'll still had the nerve to laugh at that statement like I was delusional.

New York teams are always way over hyped. The huge media market makes every move they make seem like the biggest deal ever. Jets, Knicks, Mets, etc. the Yankees are the only team out of NY that are even respectable in terms of contending year after year. Everyone else is over hyped.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #49
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21121 21121
 StylinOnYou said:
if these n*ggas lose to the wizards tomorrow

We've already lost to the raptors, warriors & bobcats. Not to mention we got swept by the Cavs last year.

Does it even matter anymore? We stink & that's just how it is.
 6 years ago '10        #50
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
To be honest he's right.

And the reason I say that is throughout all my years of rooting for the knicks (Patrick Ewing missed lay-up, Layden, Isiah Thomas era) & seeing us suck never have I been so pathetic in a group. I'm so pissed because not only do we have two of the top 5 best players at their positions we also have a defensive presence in Chandler yet we've lost to a Curry-less Warriors, the Bobcats & the Raptors.

I know we've sucked d!ck before but jesus christ......jesus fu*king christ
Speak for yourself....you sucked d!ck before
 6 years ago '11        #51
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

We've already lost to the raptors, warriors & bobcats. Not to mention we got swept by the Cavs last year.

Does it even matter anymore? We stink & that's just how it is.
@ how sad knicks fans are
 6 years ago '06        #52
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 1998 1998
knicks should have fire antoni and hired golden state coach mark jackson when they had the chance..
 6 years ago '10        #53
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21121 21121
 StylinOnYou said:
@ how sad knicks fans are
That's not all of them. Just me

We're a pathetic group & we were pretty bad early in the season last year as well...

rdrake said:
Speak for yourself....you sucked d!ck before
Okay...? Somehow this is funny so I'll laugh as well
 6 years ago '11        #54
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
We will improve.. like Melo said It can't get any worse than this.
 6 years ago '11        #55
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Oh and 6 games?
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #56
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
time to get that first win wiz...cmon they vulnerable
 6 years ago '10        #57
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
They gave D'Antoni a 45 million contract?

Knicks lost
look at his record with the suns...
 6 years ago '06        #58
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 25 25
Really, the sh*t just doesn't fit

The players don't really fit together

I will always believe that D'Antoni is a great coach, but his entire system is built on having a good point guard. D'Antoni is limited in his coaching abilities. He can't coach this team. We saw it in Phoenix and we saw the Knicks overachieve with Felton running the show.
 01-05-2012, 07:05 PM         #59
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bleucrayonz said:
already complaining... come to LA :)
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #60
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 30574 30574
Why me god why me
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy