Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: ĎIt Canít Get No Worse Than Thisí

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,038 | Props total: 4865 4865
fire that coach.
 6 years ago '07        #22
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

So we were gonna beat the Boston Celtics with Chandler & Gallo? Really?

fu*k outta here.

We deserve some of the sh*t y'all saying but sh*t like this is what makes me look at you like a dumbass. How you gonna say you would think Chandler would make a difference like he's supposed to Moses parting the fu*king red sea? We NEEDED him at the center position to clear up our need for a center. He gets his block & rebounds what else do you want him to do?

Play PF, SF & PG on the defensive end?

No motherfu*ker this falls on Mike D'antoni who doesn't know how to coach his players, his players don't fear him & he makes the worst defensive rotations I've ever seen. I bet you were one of those people who thought bringing in Mike Woodson would've changed the dynamic of this team.

People wanna sh*t on this squad of players & act like the only problems are Melo & Amar'e. fu*king clowns
score

but see the thing is he really the only big the knicks got melo and stat are nothing but scorers who wont go bang in the paint there looking to shoot and now tyson will be looked at as the clean up man in the paint when really he the only true paint presence yall have
 6 years ago '10        #23
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,869 | Props total: 20874 20874
 timdog said:
score

but see the thing is he really the only big the knicks got melo and stat are nothing but scorers who wont go bang in the paint there looking to shoot and now tyson will be looked at as the clean up man in the paint when really he the only true paint presence yall have
Score?? My dudeeeeeee

We got enough scoring

Iman, Toney, Melo, Amar'e.

Why the hell would we need scoring from him if he wasn't picked up for that? As far as Melo & Stat goes I have no comment for that because if I really told you how I felt you would think I never liked those guys....

It is a shame that Tyson is being left out there for pitbulls, but to Amar'e's defense he has been rebounding. That's the only good thing I can say for him.
 6 years ago '05        #24
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,764 | Props total: 4247 4247
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
To be honest he's right.

And the reason I say that is throughout all my years of rooting for the knicks (Patrick Ewing missed lay-up, Layden, Isiah Thomas era) & seeing us suck never have I been so pathetic in a group. I'm so pissed because not only do we have two of the top 5 best players at their positions we also have a defensive presence in Chandler yet we've lost to a Curry-less Warriors, the Bobcats & the Raptors.

I know we've sucked d!ck before but jesus christ......jesus fu*king christ
Thats where most fans get it twisted about the knicks, yes chandler is a defensive presence, but thats where it stops. You could put dwight howard back there as well and still suck defensively. The whole team /organization has to buy into a defensive way of being.

Defense is a culture, state of mind, attitude that an organization carries about itself. One person isnt enough to counter act a whole organizations casual attitude toward the most important aspect of the game.
 6 years ago '10        #25
space
space
 micseles said:
Thats where most fans get it twisted about the knicks, yes chandler is a defensive presence, but thats where it stops. You could put dwight howard back there as well and still suck defensively. The whole team /organization has to buy into a defensive way of being.

Defense is a culture, state of mind, attitude that an organization carries about itself. One person isnt enough to counter act a whole organizations casual attitude toward the most important aspect of the game.
And I know this bruh

That's why it's so amazing to me that a lot of people (fellow Knicks fans) were expecting us to be in the ECF & do this & that when we're still the same knicks team we've always been.

We still give up 4th quarter leads, we still collapse at the end of games, we still suck defensively, we still have a squad that does not change defensive rotations, we still have a team that's fairly young who believes D'Antoni's word is law as far as shooting 3's is to key to win games.

The sooner we get rid of Pringles the better, hopefully then Chandler's preach of defense will ripple-effect on everybody else.

ChiCity Fingaz said:
They gave D'Antoni a 45 million contract?

Knicks lost
Like I said in a previous thread we really have a history of overpaying
 6 years ago '09        #26
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by head first; 01-05-2012 at 03:57 PM..
 01-05-2012, 03:57 PM         #27
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like i said before this season even started, "Please... Knicks are weak as fu*k"

and some of ya'll still had the nerve to laugh at that statement like I was delusional.

New York teams are always way over hyped. The huge media market makes every move they make seem like the biggest deal ever. Jets, Knicks, Mets, etc. the Yankees are the only team out of NY that are even respectable in terms of contending year after year. Everyone else is over hyped.
 6 years ago '09        #28
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,016 | Props total: 22343 22343
 micseles said:

Only one man comes to mind that would have the ability to turn the knicks completely around defensively.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Tyson is nice but they're asking him to be this man, and nobody will ever be close.
 6 years ago '06        #29
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
I agree with agent and micseles..... Chandler was pretty much just the last piece to dallas's championship run... The Mavs as a WHOLE bought into the defensive schemes.... Chandler isn't gonna be the superhero some knicks thought he was gonna be

TBH I think Melo kinda thought what those knicks fans thought... He came into the season outta shape AGAIN....

I see the whole Melo isn't getting the repost that he wants sometimes... But It's up to him to DEMAND douglas, iman, fields etc etc to re feed him.... I'm telling U, he should watch some old Barkley footage... U gotta ANTICIPATE where the double is coming from as well... If it's a small, then a guard is gonna be wide open.... If it's a Big, then look over your shoulder for the Big that is prolly wide open... Let alone the cutters... He has to start figuring out to counter the doubles and make teams pay.... He been getting doubled for YEARS, he should be better at reading them at this point

TD is always gonna be hit or miss running point... It's all fun games when the trey is dropping though... Bigger issues then Melo obviously.... But the mindset to play hard every plaly starts with your superstar.... It's kind of hard to get peeps to buy into what your selling, when your dogging it yourself at times

Last edited by ginobili 20; 01-05-2012 at 04:10 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #30
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Knicks are too top heavy and not deep whatsoever.

On a night in night out basis, the opposing teams 4th best player and down the bench are all better than Knicks 4th best player and up.

Thats the problem.
 6 years ago '08        #31
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,275 | Props total: 13647 13647
Trade demand in 3.......2........1
 6 years ago '05        #32
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 KING*TITO said:
Really!!! They 2-4, 6 games into the season! Atleast give these n*ggas a month!
real sh*t i hate the fact that sports world has come to this . its all or nothing now

fu*king 6 games in fu*king 6 games in and ppl want fired ppl want to blow the team up my god chill. I rmr when heat went 9-8 everyone wanted to push the eject button. PPl just need to calm down ESPN has fu*ked over everyone brains and this shock jock season over talk sh*t.

they do this all the time lakers lose Blow up the lakers its over. If the heat don't win after only 2 years of been with each other Blow up the team its over. smh thank god none of these ppl run my teams idiots lets keep this thread when NY goes on a 10 game winning streak.
 6 years ago '09        #33
jholla2k 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 2 2
will be aight Knicks fans are wildin for no reason!!.... once Barron davis get on the court we good.............................................. ................

but mike dantoni still our coach WE LOST!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #34
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
Amare Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony are their 2 best players and neither one of them are winners nor do they have a winning mentality on the court.

Their team has 0 chemistry and 0 toughness. The only player on that team that has any heart is Baron Davis and he's either hurt or out of shape 90% of the time

Mike Dantoni is not a good coach. He was carried by Steve Nash and he is a joke of a coach to me. No team that is trying to contend for a championship should have Mike Dantoni as their coach.

The Knicks might make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs but i highly doubt they could go beyond that.

Don't kid yourself...We'll be lucky to even win more than two games.

I was one of the optimistic ones thinking hey we got a chance to make it out of the first round but how naive of me Should've realized we're still the same old knicks..

And Mike is getting exposed over & over again. He not only had Steve Nash but he had a very athletic Amar'e, who was more explosive, he had much better shooters & a capable bench. That's why he got to the WCF. When you look at this squad from when Pringles got here to right now, we've never had the same quality 3 point shooters that D'Antoni had in Phoenix.

So add in that we have no Steve Nash, no PG that can control an offense correctly, no 3pt shooters that Mike had in PHX & also add in the fact that shooters eventually fizzle out, this recipe would fail 10/10 times.
 6 years ago '09        #35
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,016 | Props total: 22343 22343
 Fly or Die said:
Amare Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony are their 2 best players and neither one of them are winners nor do they have a winning mentality on the court.

Their team has 0 chemistry and 0 toughness. The only player on that team that has any heart is Baron Davis and he's either hurt or out of shape 90% of the time

Mike Dantoni is not a good coach. He was carried by Steve Nash and he is a joke of a coach to me. No team that is trying to contend for a championship should have Mike Dantoni as their coach.

The Knicks might make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs but i highly doubt they could go beyond that.
I agree to an extent. 8-10 year veterans can't be leaning on chandler to be kg, and iman to be gary payton. That's just not gonna happen. But at the same time it's early, and I think the knicks will ultimately turn it around and be a top seed.
 6 years ago '05        #36
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
its like team can't struggle if you don't come out the gate going 20-0 fire everyone ppl overreact to everything. Just like that idiot on espn when heat blew out dallas this fool goes the heat will go 58-6 or something stupid like that i was like really n*gga u know all this now after 1 game smhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idiots all idiots. Cause no one keeps a real track record of what these so called experts say they just talk nonsense .
 01-05-2012, 04:39 PM         #37
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks go kick up dust and smoke it.... You guys should have never let billups go and its not defense but more offense...keep up suckers
 6 years ago '07        #38
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96

[pic - click to view]

Knicks lost.
 6 years ago '05        #39
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,764 | Props total: 4247 4247
 TriniSoldier said:
Only one man comes to mind that would have the ability to turn the knicks completely around defensively.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Tyson is nice but they're asking him to be this man, and nobody will ever be close.

agreed, but even in KG's case the whole organization had to adopt his personality and attitude towards defense. Had PP and Ray breathing down n*ggas necks the whole game and big baby taking elbows from every center in the league lol.

Ive seen amare do the sidestep on so many drives to the hoop this season its laughable.
 6 years ago '08        #40
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,275 | Props total: 13647 13647
 Gink said:

[pic - click to view]

Do you realize what you said?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago