Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

HP Makes Worlds Largest Laptop

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
149 viewing
 "Blame Chance" -Kanye
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
94 viewing
 Image inside Off top u know u better strap up but all the freaky sh-t she do make u..
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
86 viewing
Video inside Jay Z weighs in on the "14 year drug dealer" comments with Taxstone
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
78 viewing
NBA Damn Sage Steele. Bi-ch you didn't have to shut that nigga down like that...
82 comments
@sports
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 HP Makes Worlds Largest Laptop
Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #1
8276 pageviews
22 comments

illmatic826 529 heat pts529 space
space
$5,798 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Hp Pavilion Hdx: the World’s Largest Laptop? - Technabob

While most of the world is interested in making computers more and more portable, HP has taken the opposite approach with their high end gaming notebook.

The centerpiece of the new HP Pavilion HDX is its whopping 20-inch widescreen display, capable of displaying high definition content at up to 1680 x 1050 pixel resolution (plans for a full 1080p display are reportedly in the works.) The fully decked-out system comes with a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 CPU, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600XT graphics, a 400GB hard drive and 4GB of RAM. There’s even a digital high definition television tuner on board.
Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth connectivity are built in. Plus, the system comes with pretty much every connection option you’d ever need, including: USB, Firewire, HDMI, VGA, eSATA, 5.1 audio, IR Blaster, antenna, s-video input and output, microphone and dual headphone jacks.
All this power does come at a price however. The HDX weighs in at a hefty 15.5 pounds, almost triple the weight of compact notebooks these days. Priced as configured above, it’ll set you back over $4000, but systems will start around $3k.

3k for windows?imageimageimage

top in section
24 viewing
Feb 12 - Police Chief Fired After Lying To People About Bringing Water Then Arresting Them
11 comments
top in news/24hrs
top in section
32 viewing
Video inside Owls are the dogs of the bird world
36 comments
top in wild'ish/24hrs

Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #2
PhrozenMenace  space
space
$12,879 | POWERFUL
battery though?whats up with the cpu n gpu
Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #3
more_fya 2 heat pts space
space
$10,131 | 20960406
I don't really like HP laptops but this is pretty cool.
Old 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #4
Game375 47 heat pts47 space
space
$12,486 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Old 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #5
RokkyRok 49 heat pts49 space
space
$6,524 | 20645261
legendisdope said:
if it has a gaming graphics card like my asus.. ill cop dat sh*t

but its a HP so most likely gaming is out the picture.. making this pretty useless.
This^
Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
Chopzilla 185 heat pts185 space
space
$10,542 | POWERFUL
And after 6 months it'll be on sale for 400 bucks.
Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #7
jwest600  space
space
$964 | 7802771
illmatic826 said:

[pic - click to view]

While most of the world is interested in making computers more and more portable, HP has taken the opposite approach with their high end gaming notebook.

The centerpiece of the new HP Pavilion HDX is its whopping 20-inch widescreen display, capable of displaying high definition content at up to 1680 x 1050 pixel resolution (plans for a full 1080p display are reportedly in the works.) The fully decked-out system comes with a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 CPU, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600XT graphics, a 400GB hard drive and 4GB of RAM. There’s even a digital high definition television tuner on board.
Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth connectivity are built in. Plus, the system comes with pretty much every connection option you’d ever need, including: USB, Firewire, HDMI, VGA, eSATA, 5.1 audio, IR Blaster, antenna, s-video input and output, microphone and dual headphone jacks.
All this power does come at a price however. The HDX weighs in at a hefty 15.5 pounds, almost triple the weight of compact notebooks these days. Priced as configured above, it’ll set you back over $4000, but systems will start around $3k.

3k for windows?
I'm not hating but the forum post you got this from came out the same year you joined...
Old 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #8
BigPervy 4 heat pts space
space
$2,903 | 9501804
illmatic826 said:

[pic - click to view]

3k for windows?
:ru dywhatever:

No way I'm paying $4k for a laptop that's not running an i7 and comes with at least 8GB of RAM. That amount of money you can build two really great a.ss desktops for gaming and still have money left over to by a decent mid tier laptop to boot.
Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #9
ice wolf 423 heat pts423 space
space
$7,453 | POWERFUL
There's no demand for this! That's why it's the world's largest, cuz no other company is retarded enough to try and market a product like this.
Old 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #10
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47 space
space
$3,944 | 20230158
BigPervy said:

No way I'm paying $4k for a laptop that's not running an i7 and comes with at least 8GB of RAM. That amount of money you can build two really great a.ss desktops for gaming and still have money left over to by a decent mid tier laptop to boot.
the sh*t is 5years OLD so im sure it was cutting edge when it came out
Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #11
gmoney313  space
space
$242 | 498043
this sh*ts old as hell. thats not even windows 7 on the screen. by the price and the specs this has to be about 4 or 5 years old.
Old 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #13
Drk 10 heat pts10 space
space
$8,876 | POWERFUL
are you kiding me a Intel Core 2 Duo!! for that price GTFOH!
Old 01-05-2012, 05:15 PMclass of -  - #14
Carnagebsik  space
space
$n/a |
I was about 2 say... for $4000 those r sum sh*tty specs... it was probably dope bak then tho
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #15
gshag33 6 heat pts space
space
$11,352 | 16683567
this is from 2007......

how in the fu*k did not 1 person realize that in this thread yet. boxden is retarded.

even if there was no year posted the specs of the computer tell you it's 06-07. smh.
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
VerballyAbusive  space
space
$4,232 | 9303045
yeah to the above. if any of these dumb fu*ks bothered to take 2 seconds out their life and click the link they could see this is from 2007
Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #17
Daddy Black 2 heat pts space
space
$6,427 | 17669663
BigPervy said:

exactly, u can buy a macbook pro for less than half that price. My desktop PC has the same specs with an AMD Athlon Duo and i bought it broken off some mexican for 80 bux and fixed it.

edit, this is old as fu*k. no wonder.
Old 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
babalou  space
space
$12,413 | 4020497
BigPervy said:

i stopped reading at core 2 duo. That processor came out in fukkin 2007.
Old 4 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #19
Bea5T 136 heat pts136 space
space
$20,462 | POWERFUL
TC is a moron lmfao
Old 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #20
AyeDre 12 heat pts12 space
space
$10,277 | 20215412
I thought the specs would be godlike but....damn sh*t is horrible.

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
55 viewing
Image inside AnnaLynne McCord Braless At The ESPN The Party In San Francisco
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
41 viewing
Image inside THE Real Reason Gucci Gets Respect In the A
194 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Image inside Pale Brazilian Chick Raquel Duarte
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
23 viewing
NFL WTF!!!! Dude Delivers Spot on Prediction of Fixed ass SUPER BOWL 50 Two Mo..
174 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Steve Harvey Shows Experiment Of How Superficial Girls Are!
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Ciara says, Future returned their baby in dirty clothes, smelling like..
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Desiigner Signs to G.O.O.D. Music....Brooklyn got A W
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside ITSREAL85VIDS GTAV Skit "Valentines Booty"
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time