Shaq Showing Off His Freemason "Illuminati" Ring On NBA TV (video)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2012, 12:11 PM         #61
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another interesting chapter in the history of the Templar Degrees concerns the creation of a bogus "Illuminati." "Illuminati," as we recall, was the Latin name given to the Brotherhood. In 1779, a second "Illuminati" was started in the Strict Observance Lodge of Munich. This second bogus "Illuminati" was led by an ex-Jesuit priest named Weishaupt and was structured as a semiautonomous organization.

Openly political and anti-monarchial, Weishaupt’s "Illuminati" formed another channel of "higher degrees" for Freemasons to graduate into after completing the Blue Degrees. Weishaupt’s "Illuminati" had its own "hidden master" known as the "Ancient Scot Superior." The Strict Observance members who were initiated into this "Illuminati" apparently believed that they were being initiated into the highest echelons of the real Illuminati, or Brotherhood. Once initiated under strict vows of secrecy, members were "revealed" a great deal of political and antimonarchial philosophy.

Weishaupt’s "Illuminati" was soon attacked, however. Its headquarters in German Bavaria were raided by the Elector of Bavaria in 1786. Many radical political aims of the Illuminati were discovered in documents seized during the raid. The Duke of Brunswick, acting as Grand Master of German Freemasonry, finally issued a manifesto eight years later, in 1794, to counteract Weishaupt’s bogus "Illuminati" after the public scandal could no longer be contained. Joining in the suppression of Weishaupt’s Bavarian "Illuminati" were many Rosicrucians. Despite the repression, this "Illuminati" survived and still exists today.

Many people have mistakenly believed that Weishaupt’s "Illuminati" was the true Illuminati and that it took over all of Freemasonry. This error is caused by Weishaupt’s express desire to have his degrees become the only "higher degrees" of Freemasonry. One can still find books today which theorize that Weishaupt’s "Illuminati" was, and still is, the source of nearly all of mankind’s social ills. A careful study of the evidence indicates that Weishaupt’s "Illuminati" is actually a red herring in this respect. Although Weishaupt’s "Illuminati" did contribute to some of the revolutionary agitation going on in Europe, its impact on history does not appear to have been as great as some people believe, despite the enormous publicity it received.

The social ills which have sometimes been blamed on Weishaupt’s "Illuminati" existed long before the birth of Adam Weishaupt. What did take over nearly all of Freemasonry in the eighteenth century were the Templar degrees, which were not the same thing as Weishaupt’s "Illuminati." The true significance of the Bavarian Illuminati is that is was an antimonarchy faction allowed to operate out of Strict Observance lodges; meanwhile, the Strict Observance was generally considered pro-monarchy and it supported pro-monarchy causes, as in the Swedish Ricksdag overthrow mentioned earlier. This made the Strict Observance a source of secret agitation on both sides of the monarchy-versus-antimonarchy conflicts for a number of years -- another example of Brotherhood Machiavellianism.

The worldwide transformation of human society announced in the Rosicrucian Fama Fraternitis gained momentum as Freemasons and other mystical network members led numerous revolutions around the world. The uprisings were not confined to Europe; they spilled across the Atlantic Ocean and took root in the European colonies in North America. There they gave birth to single most influential nation on Earth today: the United States of America.
 6 years ago '11        #62
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k ya gonna do? lol Every little thing these days is a.ssociated with "Illuminati" lol
 6 years ago '04        #63
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
I just got my wikipedia on and apparently the only true illuminati symbol was the owl of Minerva.
 6 years ago '05        #64
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 CashNy said:
Finally someone who doesn't get knowledge from YouTube

A old man once told me the Vatican also had a hand
In creating Islam to cause even more confusion

And it's working
I would be motivated to say that old man has never had a conversation with a devout muslim or read one sura in the Quran.

The teachings of Islam oppose the core of Catholism (The Holy Trinity). In fact to believe in that would be "shirk" the biggest sin. Implying or believing that Allah has equals.

The Quran teaches that Allah loves us (human beings) so much, we were blessed with the gift of free will. It would be in our (human beings) best interest to use our free will in rememberance of Allah. Out of all of Allah's creations Satan was the only one that hated on us out of jealously. Thus determine to have us corrupted and to use our free will for ANYTHING except the rememberance of Allah.

Not trying to preach, but um yeah it is my belief the Vatican did not create this to confuse. There is nothing confusing about that. Its plain and simple.

Now how 3 is equal to 1 and the son is the same as the father who was birthed by a mortal woman. THAT is confusing and hard to explain.
 01-06-2012, 12:39 PM         #65
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
I don't believe a word you just typed
LOL I can smell the denial in your words......I bet you didnt even get to read that with an open mind without some1 in your ear....cuz its the truth......and they can't let the truth get in people because then people will know they are slaves and then will have questions, seek answers and freedom.

You know what I said is true in your heart though because the truth is what we all designed for as people and the truth leads to true freedom.
 6 years ago '04        #66
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 CashNy said:
i could have but we didn't have youtube in 98
so he couldn't link me to videos to back his story up like you phaggots do

he came from a long line of masonry like me
my father, his brothers,his father and so on and son are mason's
they will tell you anything you want to know except for 3 secrets
so for you to run around talking about someone is a idiot just proves you know nothing

if your not a mason or a elk or shriner you shouldn't speak on anything

if you phaggots want to know about it why dont you just become a member
its not like your doing anything else with your life aside from being sheep

like i said you have no proof of this so shut the fu*k up name a book i could buy that could detail how the prophet muhammad and islam were created by catholics jack a.sses like you love to talk out of your fu*king a.sses

and no my uncles 3rd cousin twice removed is not a fu*king source

stick to talking about sports
 6 years ago '10        #67
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Lol @ n*ggas believing god and Satan have anything to do with why the world is the way it is...

There is no illuminati or Satan or God...just a bunch of wealthy people with the money and power to control people...

Some people use money and power for the wrong reasons by it don't had anything to do with story book characters
 01-06-2012, 01:40 PM         #68
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcashalston said:
Lol @ n*ggas believing god and Satan have anything to do with why the world is the way it is...

There is no illuminati or Satan or God...just a bunch of wealthy people with the money and power to control people...

Some people use money and power for the wrong reasons by it don't had anything to do with story book characters
My n*gga....nobody believes what you said, we know you trying to cover for yo homeys but...its 2012.....everybody pretty much knows wsup and whats going on......your post would have maybe worked in 1998.
 01-06-2012, 01:41 PM         #69
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats funny is how these n*ggas try to be "secretive" and are scared to be exposed but at the same time try to be c*cky

Yall play this pitty pat game because you know your deeds are evil.
 6 years ago '05        #70
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Universal Mind said:
I know what the bible means very well, which is why I don't believe in it. A bible thumper, who also happens to be a racist, can't tell me anything. LOL @ pulling up random info on the net to prove a point. Do you morons read anything outside of the internet? Do you morons interact in the real world and see how things really operate? Better yet, have you morons studied from any source other than the bible, YouTube or a random pro-religion website? What kind of person argues in favor of a thing and quotes only pro sources?

Anyways, Satan & Lucifer >>>>>> god

Keep being the weakling you are because you think you know sh*t when you really don't. 50 years from now, you're gonna still be exactly where you are now...a low-life bible thumping loser who blames white people for his miserable existence.
15 minutes from now no one will give a sh*t what you post on a boxden thread and you will still be an ugly religion hating nerd who trolls the internet trying to push his athiest beliefs on people.

1 year from now you will still be ugly and a nerd

10 years from now someone who is relgious is going to beat you up.

20 years from now your going to get cancer and hate relgion even more because you will be so angry you are sick and a.ssociate it with relgion.

21 years from now you will be dead. Im going to find out where you are buried and poop on your grave site.
 6 years ago '07        #71
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 1038 1038
One of the guys in my fraternity is a freemason...

Got pulled over by cops. He just stepped out the car, and did some kind of handshake. Then cop let him go
 6 years ago '05        #72
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 dcashalston said:

Lol. So according to you we have no souls, and we not only created ourselves, but we use money and power for everything. Even the creation of all the planets and all life seen and unseen.

You're right I havent seen that in any story book I read. Which one did you read?
Tell us about YOUR book.
 6 years ago '06        #73
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
lmaoooooooooo @ freemason "illuminati" .... some of u n*ggas are dumb as fu*k
 6 years ago '06        #74
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 rashcobar said:
Can someone explain to me how (in real terms ) Shaq being a mason is significant? Seriously, not doubting that he is but I find it difficult to see how this "evil " organisation manifests itself by recruiting pretty much every successful black celebritie into its ranks, regardless of level of education, lifestyle etc. if they are in the circle it has to bethe outermost hence al the blatant displays of symbolism.
Cant explain it, but what I do know is it gives young black males more excuses to strive for mediocrity. It's the new Candyman for the hood. Scaring poor/middle class blacks into thinking success aint attainable w/o some sorta fukkery! This country was built off of stolen land & slave labor. And is maintained by immigrant labor. The predominately ethnic (black/latino) prison system has been privatized for profit. This country from it's inception has come up w/ways to keep minorities as comodities to be profited from, not human beings. You don't need some fukkin illuminati Boogey Man stories to understand this. Read fukkers!!! It's in plain sight!!! Learn about the Willie Lynch letter, 3/5 laws, COINTELPRO, the real Rick Ross/CIA/Contra connections. Quit worring about some fukkin "Concords" and worry about what this country has been planning for ya azz since the introduced the natives to pox & alcohol.
 6 years ago '10        #75
space
space
 bxrulez said:
My n*gga....nobody believes what you said, we know you trying to cover for yo homeys but...its 2012.....everybody pretty much knows wsup and whats going on......your post would have maybe worked in 1998.
My homies? Idk who your talkin about but I like to think for myself...I'm not gonna let God or a book tell me how to live my life
 6 years ago '10        #76
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
Lol. So according to you we have no souls, and we not only created ourselves, but we use money and power for everything. Even the creation of all the planets and all life seen and unseen.

You're right I havent seen that in any story book I read. Which one did you read?
Tell us about YOUR book.
Basically...I don't lean on some imaginary being...I stand on my own two and depend on myself to get things done...I'm not gettin on my knees to beg or ask for anything...

I've never seen a soul...have you? Have u ever seen this god or even satan you talk about? There's only evil people and not evil people...

Why bother to live your life if someone has it all planned out for you?
 6 years ago '10        #77
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,854 | Props total: 20820 20820
@ what this thread turned into

lol I tell ya..

6 years ago '10        #78
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8164 8164
Two things humans are great at

Blaming someone else for their own faults ie "The Devil"

Hating on people who are doing better than they are ie "The illuminati"

01-06-2012, 08:22 PM         #79
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dear shaq:...
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #80
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy