Shaq Showing Off His Freemason "Illuminati" Ring On NBA TV (video)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
buddah bless 
space
space
space
$616 | Props total: 249 249
People still one here tripping when a man is a free mason?
I wish the square nothing but safe travels
 6 years ago '05        #42
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Universal Mind said:
Even if Masons do worship *Lucifer,* just because bible-thumping idiots says something it's a bad thing doesn't make it so. In fact, anyone whom christians label as evil are usually the opposite. Lucifer is actually a code name for one of the planets, I think Venus...not a character. Even Luciferianism, that particular belief system is about taking responsibility for your own life and looking for power within. Whereas, christianity is the opposite...it teaches you to be powerless. In fact, I still don't even see why they say the Satan character is labeled evil. Just because he had a mind of his own and didn't remain a brainless sheep like the rest?

Lucifer and Satan >>> the invisible man called god
So I guess you are not aware that Satan/Lucifer/The enemy even knows about God and acknowledges God's existence and WILL BOW DOWN.

The goal is to convince YOU that YOU dont have to bow down. Satan is YOUR enemy and feels YOU as a human being are so weak, YOU will fall for anything.

If you think otherwise, then the deciever has served his purpose.
 6 years ago '07        #43
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,069 | Props total: 1515 1515
you can be religious and be a mason

technically, you are required to be to a certain extent
 6 years ago '06        #44
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Universal Mind said:
Only to religious nuts is Freemasonry looked at negatively.

That's because the sh*t is stupid. Secret Societies and all that Freemasons run this world now. They are Big Corporation Owners, Government Officials, Sports, Entertainment everything and everywhere. Devil worshipers to this wicked world. And that's not negative? Wonder why this world is going to sh*t over Money, Control, Greed, and Power. They are the cause of this sh*t it was written. And that's not negative?
 6 years ago '05        #45
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
they got all these n*ggaz fooled
 6 years ago '08        #46
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 397 397
 cboi3523 said:
It's 2012 and n*ggas still mixing up Freemasons with Illuminati
This.

Universal Mind said:
Masonry is not a religion, so you can be both a Muslim and a Mason.
Actually one of the requirements of masonry is that you are a "christian" and accept Jesus as your savior.
 01-06-2012, 09:22 AM         #47
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
My point was there's a difference between being a Mason and this Illuminati sh*t you nut jobs keep talking about. Yes, Mason's are everywhere, but they have to hide it because of Christian nut jobs who think they're evil. I guess it's no different than being a Muslim in the United States.

Again... like Christianity? You're telling me the Vatican hasn't done some foul sh*t in their time? By the way, you say you're not religious, but then say, "I mean just imagine what a group created by Lucifer does on the underground." You may say you're not religious, but the fact that you subscribe to the reasoning that there actually is a Lucifer (A Christianity thing) shows that at least on a sub conscious level, you do believe in Christianity.
I already explained the difference.....masons are the ones who are a front to make the Illuminati look good...but its all apart of the same web lol...they all bow 2 the same king I mean honestly calling him a king is being nice so let me rephrase that they all bow to the same Queen

That cross dressing a.ss niga aint no fu*king man.

And your fu*king logic is PATHETIC...Lucifer has nothing to do with Christianity besides the fact he is the one who actually created it and religion to DIVIDE the world.....Lucifer is not a "Christianity" thing smart guy......its common sense everyone knows there is a devil and he is not some red guy its a human high angel who sold out and sold humanity's souls to the enemy.....and now he got a bunch of u drones praising and bowing down to him and doing some of his dirty work for material things, power, hoes in exchange for what he has...everlasting life...except he doesnt actually have everlasting life he is living in his last days in this time cycle...but he sure as hell has lives thousands of yrs thanks to yall giving yall energy 2 him in exchange for some bullsh*t that will never fulfill you. Also you bringing up the Vatican, the Vatican is a temple of Satan lol @ u trying to separate the church from the illumunati.....thats yall biggest supposed "trick" when the church is bowing to Lucifer and so is the illumunati but they created this "rift" between the two to keep people confused....its the same sh*t just like the democrats and republicans at the end of the day they on the same team its all an illusion for the people. /ether:mj2:
 6 years ago '07        #48
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2453 2453
 MRfeenom said:
That is crazy!!

I thought he was muslim at first, but damn that sh*t cray!!

I'm in awe and I need to read up on this sh*t more...

*opens new tab and googles freemasonry*
he is muslim..smh @ shaq being a mason though

[video - click to view]

01-06-2012, 09:31 AM         #49
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Big Beelzebub
 6 years ago '11        #50
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,875 | Props total: 4463 4463
 ROKKYROK said:
This.

Actually one of the requirements of masonry is that you are a "christian" and accept Jesus as your savior.
^^^ Not true, You can be any faith and become a mason. As long as your mind is good hearted. Men who want to become a mason, must already be stand up individuals, and they join a lodge to improve that. On the other note, why do some people on this board think that free masons are evil?
 6 years ago '10        #51
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 bxrulez said:
I already explained the difference.....masons are the ones who are a front to make the Illuminati look good...but its all apart of the same web lol...they all bow 2 the same king I mean honestly calling him a king is being nice so let me rephrase that they all bow to the same Queen

And your fu*king logic is PATHETIC...Lucifer has nothing to do with Christianity besides the fact he is the one who actually created it and religion to DIVIDE the world.....Lucifer is not a "Christianity" thing smart guy......its common sense everyone knows there is a devil and he is not some red guy its a human high angel who sold out and sold humanity's souls to the enemy.....and now he got a bunch of u drones praising and bowing down to him and doing some of his dirty work for material things, power, hoes in exchange for what he has...everlasting life...except he doesnt actually have everlasting life he is living in his last days in this time cycle...but he sure as hell has lives thousands of yrs thanks to yall giving yall energy 2 him in exchange for some bullsh*t that will never fulfill you. Also you bringing up the Vatican, the Vatican is a temple of Satan lol @ u trying to separate the church from the illumunati.....thats yall biggest supposed "trick" when the church is bowing to Lucifer and so is the illumunati but they created this "rift" between the two to keep people confused....its the same sh*t just like the democrats and republicans at the end of the day they on the same team its all an illusion for the people. /ether:mj2:
Well this thread is over

Props you hit em with that bomb of raw truth
 6 years ago '10        #52
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,247 | Props total: 932 932
 ROKKYROK said:

govern yourself accordingly

Actually one of the requirements of masonry is that you believe in a supreme being. Ex: god, allah, buddah, etc etc
fixed it for ya.
 6 years ago '05        #53
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,842 | Props total: 30022 30022
 bxrulez said:

Finally someone who doesn't get knowledge from YouTube

A old man once told me the Vatican also had a hand
In creating Islam to cause even more confusion

And it's working
 6 years ago '05        #54
space
space
Let's get into how the Egyptians
Started free masonry and the white man just came along
As usual and stole the sh*t and flipped it.

Was watching the discovery channel
And now somehow free masonry was started in London

just like they said man came from monkeys
 6 years ago '06        #55
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,742 | Props total: 2945 2945
@ comments

stupidity at its finest
 6 years ago '05        #56
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 CashNy said:
Let's get into how the Egyptians
Started free masonry and the white man just came along
As usual and stole the sh*t and flipped it.

Was watching the discovery channel
And now somehow free masonry was started in London

just like they said man came from monkeys
Exactly
 6 years ago '04        #57
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 CashNy said:
Finally someone who doesn't get knowledge from YouTube

A old man once told me the Vatican also had a hand
In creating Islam to cause even more confusion

And it's working
and that old man was an idiot

did you ask him to provide you any proof of this
 6 years ago '04        #58
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
Mean while at the legion of DOOM!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #59
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 bxrulez said:

I don't believe a word you just typed
 6 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
and that old man was an idiot

did you ask him to provide you any proof of this

i could have but we didn't have youtube in 98
so he couldn't link me to videos to back his story up like you phaggots do

he came from a long line of masonry like me
my father, his brothers,his father and so on and son are mason's
they will tell you anything you want to know except for 3 secrets
so for you to run around talking about someone is a idiot just proves you know nothing

if your not a mason or a elk or shriner you shouldn't speak on anything

if you phaggots want to know about it why dont you just become a member
its not like your doing anything else with your life aside from being sheep
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy