Fat White Kid givin the business (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-05-2012, 12:01 PM         #1
11766 pageviews
177 comments

Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat White Kid givin the business (video)

[video - click to view]

Connell (Wash.) High's Cole Vanderbilt was relative unknown in the basketball world, but all that changed two days ago, when a viral YouTube video turned him into one of the most hated players in Washington.

As the Tri-City Herald reported, Vanderbilt turned into public enemy number one when Michael Christenson decided to film a game between Connell and Highland (Wash.) High to prove to parents at Highland that the basketball league needed better officials.
As it turns out, the clip did more than just spotlight an officiating problem; it also made seniors Cole Vanderbilt and teammate Kennan VanHollebeke look like the dirtiest players on the court.
Someone apparently didn't appreciate the fouls -- the fifth foul is definitely of the flagrant variety -- because before anyone could blink, the video had gone viral, with one website proclaiming Vanderbilt to be "the dirtiest basketball player in America."
While Christenson certainly proved his point with the video, what he didn't expect was the outcry on YouTube from commenters who viewed the clip. The negative and sometimes hurtful responses to the fouls forced Vanderbilt's coaches and family to go into damage-control mode.
"[Cole Vanderbilt] a tough kid, but those that know him know he's a teddy bear," Connell coach Oscar Garza told the Tri-City Herald. "My 7-year-old son loves him and lights up when he's around. But on (YouTube) he's the world's meanest, ugliest kid. It's not fair, but I just want him to know his teammates and coaches are behind him."
Even though you could probably make a case that most of the fouls, while aggressive in nature, weren't of the flagrant variety. There's no doubting the fifth foul is definitely the kind of bushleague garbage that should get you kicked out of a game.
It's clear from the way Vanderbilt goes after the Highland player that he had no intention of going for the ball; he was merely trying to make sure the player never had a chance to make it to the hoop.

Source: Yahoo

[pic - click to view]

This is some bulllllllsh*t, dude was hammerin the fu*k out of people.

177 comments for "Fat White Kid givin the business (video)"

6 years ago '05        #2
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
Wow this whole video has me

but @ 1:43

Fat dude is a goon for real but that other team is mad soft.
 01-05-2012, 12:11 PM         #3
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:

2:58

fat boy shoulda got ejected... that sh*t aint basketball

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 01-05-2012 at 12:37 PM..
 01-05-2012, 12:13 PM         #4
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:

this right here. If the refs arent gonna step in and stop that sh*t the other teams has to get in his face and handle it
 01-05-2012, 12:13 PM         #5
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thugs
 6 years ago '05        #6
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4771 4771
where are the black kids? he is foulin the sh*t outta some little kids, he might have gotten some return fire if he plays against the right squad...
 6 years ago '10        #7
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 981 981
Goonin!
 01-05-2012, 12:19 PM         #8
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga committed 2 during #6 first he tried to take out the PG then he just swung at buddy head

then during #5 he really started laughin and the refs came over to him smiling

but @ #4 when did actually try to act like he was finna throw the ball at him but slapped it
 01-05-2012, 12:19 PM         #9
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
where are the black kids? he is foulin the sh*t outta some little kids, he might have gotten some return fire if he plays against the right squad...
Lol this is in Washington I think, you gotta be an overwhelmingly white part of the world to not have one black kid on either squad....
 6 years ago '09        #10
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
This wasn't any goon sh*t it was some fat out of shape small town a.ss white boy basketball. Watch his reactions, his fat a.ss believes in his mind that he is actually capable of leaving the floor to make a block. This video looks like some sad bi*ch friends or parents of the other team who think players shouldn't foul each other and are supposed to hug after every play (No Ortiz)
 6 years ago '11        #11
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
holup.... how is this n*gga hoopin in uniform for a team...in some mufkn hi-tek police boots
 6 years ago '10        #12
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
I'm not saying you throw hands but at what point do you show some toughness. I mean damn. Dude was punking the whole team & not one person got in his face.
 01-05-2012, 12:24 PM         #13
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone peep him tryin to jump... dude has a 4 inch vertical
 6 years ago '04        #14
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
dude doesnt look like an athlete...he just on the team to foul and intimidate...we always had like 2 cats like that on my teams...they rebound and clog up the paint and made it hard for them little quick a.ss point guards to get they sh*t off...

and when we played against a good big man...they fouled the sh*t outta them....kinda like ya boy -->
 6 years ago '07        #15
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M fu*kING DEAD RIGHT NOW

they the white version of charles oakley and anthony mason back in 90's knicks era
 01-05-2012, 12:32 PM         #16
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tic Toc said:
dude doesnt look like an athlete...he just on the team to foul and intimidate...we always had like 2 cats like that on my teams...they rebound and clog up the paint and made it hard for them little quick a.ss point guards to get they sh*t off...

and when we played against a good big man...they fouled the sh*t outta them....kinda like ya boy -->
I can understand that but this cat was just way outta line, there are good "hard" fouls and then there is this sh*t. Buddy shoulda been T'd up when he smacked his elbow in dude face.
 6 years ago '06        #17
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Oh yeah. Not against the high school squad I played on. That ain't goon sh*t compared to what would've happened to that heap of lard and his gal pal in the headband. 15 deep and would've wasted every foul we had punishing them boys. He would've been beggin to come out the game.

And if they felt some kind of way about it, we would've caught them after the game and dared them to smile...And that's after the first flagrant foul.

And fu*k their coach and the refs for allowing that sh*t to go on too. Especially the coach because I'm sure he's the one who told him to do it.
 6 years ago '07        #18
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
2:58

SLKFS
SDHSD
SDG
SD
SD
SE
WE4
WE4
Y
EW
SR
S

COME THE fu*k ON
 6 years ago '06        #19
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 445 445
i would have punched that fat fu*k in the back of his head if i was playing him.. i bet his punk a.ss dont even play football
 6 years ago '04        #20
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,853 | Props total: 5196 5196
 Lamar Burton said:
I'm not saying you throw hands but at what point do you show some toughness. I mean damn. Dude was punking the whole team & not one person got in his face.
I can't lie I probably would've at least got in his face for fouling my teammates like that, and if he fouled me like that he woulda got stole on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy