The Lions' Matthew Stafford is in position to lap the Jets' Mark Sanchez in the race to elite status

most viewed right now
 150
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 134
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
175 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
torious 67 heat pts67 OP
space
avatar space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11685 11685
 Perplexity said:
I don't hate the lions, just the dumbass fans, as far as the topic goes.... I didn't know Stafford vs Sanchez was even a contest....
n*gga it was the front page story on yahoo sports, i thought some people might like to see it..... why you so mad anyways?????????





wait dont tell me
















[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #42
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
You , me and Anthony Homo will be @ home watching The LIONS in the PLAYOFFS .. The Cowboys have what 1 playoff win in 15 yrs ? Yall damn near on Lions/ Cardinals status .
 6 years ago '07        #43
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
94 rating through 6 playoff games in the first two seasons in the NFL

 6 years ago '07        #44
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 304 304
I think Stafford benefits from the rules of the league and having a stud WR. I wouldn't consider him "great", but I still think hes better than sanchize
 01-05-2012, 11:33 AM         #45
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
You , me and Anthony Homo will be @ home watching The LIONS in the PLAYOFFS .. The Cowboys have what 1 playoff win in 15 yrs ? Yall damn near on Lions/ Cardinals status .
Better than one playoff W in 20?
 6 years ago '04        #46
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Perplexity said:
Lions first winning season since 2000
First playoff appearance since 99
Lions last playoff win was 91-92 season

Who you tryin to talk at?

Another funfact: There are only 4 teams who have never played in a superbowl: Lions,Texans,Jaguars, Browns(expansion browns, not the browns who turned into the ravens)

Lions are the only non-expansion team to have never made it. How that feel
feels alot better being a Lions fan in 2012 then it does being a Cowboys fan
 01-05-2012, 12:34 PM         #47
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
feels alot better being a Lions fan in 2012 then it does being a Cowboys fan
First year ever
 6 years ago '04        #48
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 keithbm1111 said:
I think Stafford benefits from the rules of the league and having a stud WR. I wouldn't consider him "great", but I still think hes better than sanchize
you can say this about every QB though.

That's more of an excuse.

With this logic no QB can be "great"
 6 years ago '04        #49
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Perplexity said:
First year, until forever
fixed
 6 years ago '07        #50
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 304 304
 Veno da Don said:
you can say this about every QB though.

That's more of an excuse.

With this logic no QB can be "great"
its his first year actually doing it. once he does it more I can say he is a very good QB. No one is arguing his season it was great, but do it consistently. Dont let anyone fool you he sh*ts mounds on sanchez
 6 years ago '11        #51
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Perplexity said:
Lions first winning season since 2000
First playoff appearance since 99
Lions last playoff win was 91-92 season

Who you tryin to talk at?

Another funfact: There are only 4 teams who have never played in a superbowl: Lions,Texans,Jaguars, Browns(expansion browns, not the browns who turned into the ravens) Lions are the only non-expansion team to have never made it. How that feel
Old browns and new browns are considered the same franchise by the nfl. Old Browns never made it either
 6 years ago '11        #52
Coke Hogan 
space
avatar space
space
$337 | Props total: 51 51
.......nikkas aint never won a playoff game... he's elite though...........
 01-05-2012, 02:48 PM         #53
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mark sanchez is trash like the jets.............Stafford is a way better qb then that bum.
 6 years ago '04        #54
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,183 | Props total: 3731 3731
 Pistol Peter said:
cutlers stats against the lions > staffords stats against the bears
Let them get thier threads in Pistol, they only have 3 days till the season is over.
 6 years ago '04        #55
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,183 | Props total: 3731 3731
 Coke Hogan said:
.......nikkas aint never won a playoff game... he's elite though...........
^This...:cool-smiley-009:
 01-05-2012, 02:56 PM         #56
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
^This...:cool-smiley-009:
5k yards aint elite? if 5k is above average then tell me and ill say ok
 6 years ago '06        #57
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,543 | Props total: 199 199
ya stafford has arrived, and sanchez is just getting worse each year
 6 years ago '04        #58
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,183 | Props total: 3731 3731
 SmooveDude said:
5k yards aint elite? if 5k is above average then tell me and ill say ok
So you can be elite now without winning anything? Divison, Conference, or Superbowl.

Nice. I guess there's new standards for being the best then
 01-05-2012, 03:04 PM         #59
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
So you can be elite now without winning anything? Divison, Conference, or Superbowl.

Nice. I guess there's new standards for being the best then
who wins the the division if another team went 15-1 and has the best QB in all of the league

but alright bra hanie>staffim done until saturday

but tebow won his diviision so he's elite...got it i mean winning the division makes you elite....alex smith is elite because the 9ers won they division...ok im done
 6 years ago '04        #60
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,183 | Props total: 3731 3731
 SmooveDude said:
who wins the the division if another team went 15-1 and has the best QB in all of the league

but alright bra hanie>staffim done until saturday
My dude, Staff has done well but the elite talk is early. You just got in the playoffs. If you don't see that then I have nothing more to say.

Detroit n*ggas need to calm down with this elite sh*t man...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy