The Lions' Matthew Stafford is in position to lap the Jets' Mark Sanchez in the race to elite status

most viewed right now
 99
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 97
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #221
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3908 3908
 dtownboy313 said:
Not angry at all. Not all detroit n*ggas are angry biscuit. I would be angry if my depth chart looked like yours doe.
That same depth chart was able to beat your team the last time we played. The score was 37-13. Remember?

Do you remember the game?
 6 years ago '04        #222
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
That same depth chart was able to beat your team the last time we played. The score was 37-13. Remember?

Do you remember the game?
That was like yall n*ggas super bowl this year. I get it damn. I remember biscuit. We're not worthy :agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #223
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3908 3908
 dtownboy313 said:
That was like yall n*ggas super bowl this year. I get it damn. I remember biscuit. We're not worthy :agreement6:
Just saying. It is the most recent game right? We won it by 24 points. I'm glad you remember because for all this talk of the future and everything we still won by 24 points.
 6 years ago '04        #224
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,191 | Props total: 3339 3339
 biscuit said:
Let me ask you dtown cause you are a reasonable dude; how does it feel to go through an 0-16 season? Don't you feel like you deserve more being a Detroit Lions fan all your life and never really experiencing winning regularly or a good football team 2 years in a row?

What have you done all the years that the Lions have been garbage? Did you still watch the games or did you secretly root for other teams over the years? I'm being real here because despite all this talk we've seen from your fanbase this year I'm just curious what living with such a horrible franchise is like over the years?
wow! That was random...


you are really upset about those Bears, gotta channel your anger better bisc
 6 years ago '04        #225
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3908 3908
 Veno da Don said:
wow! That was random...


you are really upset about those Bears, gotta channel your anger better bisc
How is that random Veno? It was just a question to a fan of one of one of the worst, if not the losing-est franchise in all of professional football. You can respond too it too if you like. I mean, it's just a question. How have you coped with being so horrible over the years?
 6 years ago '04        #226
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
Just saying. It is the most recent game right? We won it by 24 points. I'm glad you remember because for all this talk of the future and everything we still won by 24 points.
I guess this n*gga want a cookie
 6 years ago '04        #227
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3908 3908
 dtownboy313 said:
I guess this n*gga want a cookie
No thanks. Just wanted to remind you in the last game our 2 teams played my team won 37-13. Would you like to dispute that score? Am I lying about that game?
 6 years ago '04        #228
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3908 3908
 6 years ago '04        #229
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,191 | Props total: 3339 3339
 biscuit said:
How is that random Veno? It was just a question to a fan of one of one of the worst, if not the losing-est franchise in all of professional football. You can respond too it too if you like. I mean, it's just a question. How have you coped with being so horrible over the years?
the fact that you bumped the thread was random.

one question biscuit the same one I asked you last off season.


WHO HAS THE BETTER TEAM NOW?
 6 years ago '04        #230
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3908 3908
 Veno da Don said:
the fact that you bumped the thread was random.

one question biscuit the same one I asked you last off season.


WHO HAS THE BETTER TEAM NOW?
I don't recall you asking that question last off season Veno. Actually, I don't recall you period last year if it's 2010 we are speaking about.

The Bears won the last game between the two teams head to head by a blowout win of 37-13 and commenced to going on a 5 game winning streak before the starting quarterback and subsequently the starting running back was hurt. Based on that the Bears are definitely the better team.

We've done better than you in the last 2 years in the playoffs. We have more experience and leadership. We don't have as many dumbass penalties. And the score in our last meeting is indication enough to say we are the better team
 6 years ago '04        #231
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3908 3908
By the way, I just bumped these threads for fun thanks for responding to the troll, it makes it funnier
 6 years ago '04        #232
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,191 | Props total: 3339 3339
 biscuit said:
I don't recall you asking that question last off season Veno. Actually, I don't recall you period last year if it's 2010 we are speaking about.

The Bears won the last game between the two teams head to head by a blowout win of 37-13 and commenced to going on a 5 game winning streak before the starting quarterback and subsequently the starting running back was hurt. Based on that the Bears are definitely the better team.

We've done better than you in the last 2 years in the playoffs. We have more experience and leadership. We don't have as many dumbass penalties. And the score in our last meeting is indication enough to say we are the better team
well I have proof I asked you the same question last year, and you gave me a similar dumbass response.

So you are just going to ignore the fact that your team has no General Manager and a brand new not highly touted Offensive Coordinator , you are gonna sit you a.ss on this message board and act like without two players on offense the Bears had one of the most pathetic offenses in the NFL by far. Sit here and act like your BEST PLAYER is not a free agent, or like your QB has been conveniently injury down the stretch when you need him the most(an alarming trend that Bears fans like to ignore)....


Breathe...

You gonna sit here and act like your defense and entire team is not aging rapidly and your captain leader linebacker didn't get carted off the field yet once again to end the season. Do the Bears have a nice young core to build upon biscuit? Hey how about that stud wideout you guys thought you find in Dane Suchandsuch he is really setting the league on fire

Face it bisc this is a new day in the NFL the Bears are old news man. But hey at least Shytown got the Bulls
 6 years ago '04        #233
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3908 3908
And with all that you've mentioned Veno, it will be taken care of to the extent that we will beat your team as regularly as we have in the past. You act like us getting rid of Jerry Angelo was a bad thing? How stupid of you. Like having a new general manager who will draft well is actually something that will HURT our franchise? Are you fu*king retarded brah?

Breathe...

You act like us keeping the same offense with the same offensive coordinator and not changing it up for Jay Cutler to learn all over again is a bad thing. Let me remind you since you Lions fans have such a poor short term memory: the last 3 years 5 wins out of 6 games against your bum a.ss squad. Most recent result: 37-13. Did you just become a fan this year brah? Where have you been for all 5 of those losses.

Just admit Veno so we can put it to rest: your team has been and will continue to be a bye week for our division for as long as you are alive. Bears fans will continue to ether you while you're down on a regular basis, and you are a fan of the worst team in professional football history. 82 years, nothing to speak about.

Have a great day
 6 years ago '04        #234
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,191 | Props total: 3339 3339
 biscuit said:
And with all that you've mentioned Veno, it will be taken care of to the extent that we will beat your team as regularly as we have in the past. You act like us getting rid of Jerry Angelo was a bad thing? How stupid of you. Like having a new general manager who will draft well is actually something that will HURT our franchise? Are you fu*king retarded brah?

Breathe...

You act like us keeping the same offense with the same offensive coordinator and not changing it up for Jay Cutler to learn all over again is a bad thing. Let me remind you since you Lions fans have such a poor short term memory: the last 3 years 5 wins out of 6 games against your bum a.ss squad. Most recent result: 37-13. Did you just become a fan this year brah? Where have you been for all 5 of those losses.

Just admit Veno so we can put it to rest: your team has been and will continue to be a bye week for our division for as long as you are alive. Bears fans will continue to ether you while you're down on a regular basis, and you are a fan of the worst team in professional football history. 82 years, nothing to speak about.

Have a great day
Retool, that's what its called right? Well while you guys retool we just add more and more weapons.

And you guys love to use Cutler and Forte being injured as an excuse as if Stafford didn't miss essentially two season we dont get to use excuses bruh an L is an L, a horrible offense is a horrible offense 2 less wins then us is 2 less wins. Bottomline.

You guys enjoy your retool we will be working on winning some playoff game, maybe the Bears be back in 3 or 4 years. I'll holla at you then bisc
 01-18-2012, 03:40 PM         #235
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
we are the better team
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy