The Lions' Matthew Stafford is in position to lap the Jets' Mark Sanchez in the race to elite status

most viewed right now
 87
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Veno da Don said:
you can that case.

But but but at 23 Matt is leaps and bounds ahead of any mentioned QB, and that's a fact. So really if you put Stafford on the Saints or Packers they would still be in damn good shape.

The man make ALL the throws that any "elite" QB has ever made.
well yea, he definitely can make all the throws. he has one of the best arms in the league. but just cuz he is better than they were at 23 doesnt mean he will end up better than them. some people take longer to develop; brees is a perfect example of that, and some people tail off. if he keeps it up tho and has playoff success then he can get there.


Last edited by Plizaya J; 01-07-2012 at 01:24 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #202
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 TH35 said:
Stafford doesn't even have to win too many playoff games to be elite. Just consistently have good seasons.
well, it depends

he cant stink up the joint and be the reason they lose playoff games, but if he balls out and the defense lets him down, i cant fault him for that
 6 years ago '04        #203
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Plizaya J said:
well yea, he definitely can make all the throws. he has one of the best arms in the league. but just cuz he is better than they were at 23 doesnt mean he will end up better than them. some people take longer to develop; brees is a perfect example of that, and some people tail off. if he keeps it up tho and has playoff success then he can get there.
Can't argue with this.
 6 years ago '04        #204
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
I guess now is a good time to bump.



 6 years ago '04        #205
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,269 | Props total: 3851 3851

[pic - click to view]



While you're down Veno...

How'd his eliteness look tonight?
 01-08-2012, 12:06 AM         #206
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait...stafford didnt play a great game?....he let the saints score 45?...he's accountable for all 4 TD's
 6 years ago '04        #207
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
stafford still knocking on the elite door, relax guys
 01-08-2012, 12:53 AM         #208
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stafford's still better in every way
 6 years ago '04        #209
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 biscuit said:

[pic - click to view]



While you're down Veno...

How'd his eliteness look tonight?


So you didn't decide to watch the game at all huh biscuit?

So you just gone sit here and act like they wasn't clocking dude at like 1.46 seconds on the release on the money over and over to beat the blitz?

Oh ok so you just gone sit here and act like 1 pick was a forced throw in the fourth with the Saints up 3 possessions.

sh*t I guess 3tds and 300 plus yards is something ya'll used to in playoff games from your QB... Right.... Gotcha.........
 6 years ago '04        #210
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,269 | Props total: 3851 3851
 Veno da Don said:


So you didn't decide to watch the game at all huh biscuit?

So you just gone sit here and act like they wasn't clocking dude at like 1.46 seconds on the release on the money over and over to beat the blitz?

Oh ok so you just gone sit here and act like 1 pick was a forced throw in the fourth with the Saints up 3 possessions.

sh*t I guess 3tds and 300 plus yards is something ya'll used to in playoff games from your QB... Right.... Gotcha.........
U so mad Veno. I'm fu*king with ya bra! Calm down. He had a decent game but not good enough to win. I know you feel the need to defend every statement but understand I'm just poking fun at you and your team for losing so big and in such an embarrassing way tonight. Dude did well.
 6 years ago '04        #211
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,269 | Props total: 3851 3851
How elite do you have to be to only score 17 points in your only playoff game and lose?

Perhaps dtown or Veno da Don have some good insight on this...

 6 years ago '04        #212
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
At this lame n*gga bumping all the Lion threads all of a sudden. Why this lame mad at us because we won 10 games and caleb hanie and hester couldn't do it? "Lord bless this young man's heart, because sure does need it"
 6 years ago '04        #213
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,269 | Props total: 3851 3851
 dtownboy313 said:
At this lame n*gga bumping all the Lion threads all of a sudden. Why this lame mad at us because we won 10 games and caleb hanie and hester couldn't do it? "Lord bless this young man's heart, because sure does need it"


Do these thread bring up a bad memory or something?
 6 years ago '04        #214
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:


Do these thread bring up a bad memory or something?
One of the best receivers in the game. One of the best young qb's in the game. One of the best young dt's in the game. Yes a very bad memory. It hurts to have all this. Im over trying to figure how im going to deal with the hurt and pain of having those type of players
 6 years ago '04        #215
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,269 | Props total: 3851 3851
 dtownboy313 said:
One of the best receivers in the game. One of the best young qb's in the game. One of the best young dt's in the game. Yes a very bad memory. It hurts to have all this. Im over trying to figure how im going to deal with the hurt and pain of having those type of players
All the above and what was the score of the last Bears vs. Lions game?

What was the score in your first playoff game in 12 years?

Answer:

37-13 Bears

31-17 New Orleans.

Keep hope alive brotha...
 6 years ago '04        #216
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
All the above and what was the score of the last Bears vs. Lions game?

What was the score in your first playoff game in 12 years?

Answer:

37-13 Bears

31-17 New Orleans.

Keep hope alive brotha...
Too bad you couldn't capitalize off that game. i think you should keep hope alive. Tell your team to get cutler a real weapon Name 2 players on your team that have any upside?
 6 years ago '04        #217
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,269 | Props total: 3851 3851
 dtownboy313 said:
Too bad you couldn't capitalize off that game. i think you should keep hope alive. Tell your team to get cutler a real weapon Name 2 players on your team that have any upside?
Let me ask you dtown cause you are a reasonable dude; how does it feel to go through an 0-16 season? Don't you feel like you deserve more being a Detroit Lions fan all your life and never really experiencing winning regularly or a good football team 2 years in a row?

What have you done all the years that the Lions have been garbage? Did you still watch the games or did you secretly root for other teams over the years? I'm being real here because despite all this talk we've seen from your fanbase this year I'm just curious what living with such a horrible franchise is like over the years?
 6 years ago '04        #218
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
Let me ask you dtown cause you are a reasonable dude; how does it feel to go through an 0-16 season? Don't you feel like you deserve more being a Detroit Lions fan all your life and never really experiencing winning regularly or a good football team 2 years in a row?

What have you done all the years that the Lions have been garbage? Did you still watch the games or did you secretly root for other teams over the years? I'm being real here because despite all this talk we've seen from your fanbase this year I'm just curious what living with such a horrible franchise is like over the years?
It's hurts biscuit. I cry every night about it. no one wants to go 0-16 biscuit boy. See but now the tables have turned. I know you see it. You dont wanna believe but thats fine. I've been a fan of all my hometown teams since I was alive biscuit. It's called loyalty something you Chicago n*ggas don't know nothing about. I watch other teams. I have respect for other squads (steelers, unc b-ball and some others) but definitely not the fu*king bears. you n*ggas running around here like the yall got the most rings or something. Like you n*gga been racking up trophies. 1985 is the only thing you n*ggas have. I was born that year. Stop acting like yall n*ggas are great. Why are you mad because the Lions outshined you n*ggas this year and will continue too? You wanna see them do it 2 years in a row. It's coming just for you
 6 years ago '04        #219
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,269 | Props total: 3851 3851
 dtownboy313 said:
It's hurts biscuit. I cry every night about it. no one wants to go 0-16 biscuit boy. See but now the tables have turned. I know you see it. You dont wanna believe but thats fine. I've been a fan of all my hometown teams since I was alive biscuit. It's called loyalty something you Chicago n*ggas don't know nothing about. I watch other teams. I have respect for other squads (steelers, unc b-ball and some others) but definitely not the fu*king bears. you n*ggas running around here like the yall got the most rings or something. Like you n*gga been racking up trophies. 1985 is the only thing you n*ggas have. I was born that year. Stop acting like yall n*ggas are great. Why are you mad because the Lions outshined you n*ggas this year and will continue too? You wanna see them do it 2 years in a row. It's coming just for you
Such anger in your response to a simple question?

Are U mad or something?
 6 years ago '04        #220
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
Such anger in your response to a simple question?

Are U mad or something?
Not angry at all. Not all detroit n*ggas are angry biscuit. I would be angry if my depth chart looked like yours doe.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 89
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
51 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
53 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy