Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
175 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-05-2012, 05:17 PM         #81
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madeulook said:
how is COLE WORLD not on this list.. regardless of being a fan of him, or not being a fan, anyone has to admit it didnt live up to the hype..had a lot of good songs but also some GARBAGE.."cole world" is one of the worst songs ive heard in a while and even the good songs were sub-par lyrically..his rhyme schemes throughout the whole album were BASIC. hes still one of my favorite rappers but hearing that album makes me cringe sometimes

and game's album was dope..i used to hate on him but the album is crazy, "the city" alone is an arguably classic song.

lyrics might have been "average", production probably didnt live up to it's "hype" far as a lot of people thought it would...but it had SUBSTANCE.

I'm just guessing seeing as though I've never heard the album....only the snippets on Itunes.
 6 years ago '04        #82
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,972 | Props total: 66 66
WTT shouldnt be on this list...Im surprised Take Care didnt end up on this list...not to say it should or shouldnt lol...Wale album was bumpin to me but I guess it could have been better...carterIv was horrible and RED album wasnt better than Purp and patron OR Brake lights...so yes they should be on there...basically....I WAS disappointed with Carter IV, Lasers & Red Album....WTT was excellent still bumpin it, Drake still bump, Wale still bump...hell Jeezy is 2011 so yeah I still bump that too...
 01-05-2012, 05:45 PM         #83
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ambition was good

WTT was ok... not great... so in my mind it was a disappointment
 6 years ago '11        #84
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,038 | Props total: 3160 3160
i dont like ambition or wale but i listened anyway..only like 4 joints..too many female tracks ..and WTT aint even gonna get into that bullsht..i knew them two wouldnt mix together well and it showed..lil waynes flow has regressed to a 10 yr old..wiz was ok..redman shoulda retired ..dont really listen to the rest of them n*ggas

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 01-05-2012 at 06:04 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #85
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
Im not really a Game fan but I have to admit the Red album was pretty good....
 6 years ago '11        #86
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 ash1990 said:
I wasn't anticipating that garbage, the first place, I can't wait for his buzz to end
Don't take a nap waiting for it, you'll never wake up
 01-05-2012, 06:14 PM         #87
Luke73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u must b fuxin dumb as hell half of those r bad a.ss!! #1bestisR.E.D.
 01-05-2012, 06:14 PM         #88
Luke73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #89
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,762 | Props total: 2856 2856
Solid list at least, but there was no disappointment if you didnt really expect much to begin with
 6 years ago '05        #90
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Agree with everything but Watch the Thrown. I was expecting it to be 2 stars but ended up being 4.
 6 years ago '07        #91
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$980 | Props total: 179 179
I even think Wayne realized that The Carter IV sucked that's why after the release he stopped pushing the album no new videos came and he just seem like he moved right on to the next thing to do
 01-05-2012, 07:13 PM         #92
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
lyrics might have been "average", production probably didnt live up to it's "hype" far as a lot of people thought it would...but it had SUBSTANCE.

I'm just guessing seeing as though I've never heard the album....only the snippets on Itunes.
no..fam the lyrics werent even average. i sound like im straight up hatin but seriously..the lyrics were below average. on most of the songs. i actually liked the production a lot, it was what kept the album together in my opinion. Even the best songs like rise&shine and gods gift (which has amazing production) i felt he was lacking wittyness and wordplay..IDK but i listen to the warm up and then listen to cole world, and its just sad. done ranting
 6 years ago '04        #93
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 1037 1037
I was going to ask where is Drakes album on this list but then I remembered it was talking about hip hop albums and not RnB.
 6 years ago '04        #94
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Yo that Wale is dope! I don't agree with that.... and wiz is alright, not disappointed at that either.... but that GAME!
 6 years ago '05        #95
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,944 | Props total: 574 574
I like Wale's album. I'm checking for the next one.
 01-05-2012, 09:07 PM         #96
Crazywhite901 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ambition is cool and yeah bring the old wiz back.
 6 years ago '04        #97
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,658 | Props total: 11290 11290
**dissapointing album, would because of high expectations.

Wale Ambition ( was better then AD, so it lived up to expectations imo)
**Lil Wayne Tha Carter IV( after carter 3 success fresh out of jail, sh*t was pure garbage)
**Lupe Fiasco Lasers( after dropping 2 classics(some would say) drops this rollin papers type bull)
Redman Reggie( who was seriously checking for this)
Jay-Z & Kanye West Watch The Throne(stop it 5)
Mac Miller Blue Slide Park(had good production and impressed me as a non mac miller fan)
**Wiz Khalifa Rolling Papers(prob most dissapointing after carter 4. K&OJ people expected a classic)
The Cool Kids When Fish Ride Bicycles(stop it 5, this album was dope and didnt have high expectat)
Tyler, The Creator Goblin( he did what people expected. not a fan. but it was decent)
Game The R.E.D. Album( didn't love the album but didnt expect anything better lived up to expecta)
 6 years ago '11        #98
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,676 | Props total: 449 449
 venegasp said:
Carter IV and rolling papers have no reason to be on this list I'm not even a wiz fan but that cd goes hard roof top one of the best. On the fence about the R.E.D album half that hi was fire h other half blew

Delete your account.

and proceed to off yourself.

so that there is no chance of you ever reproducing.
 6 years ago '05        #99
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Why the fu*k is WTT on that list?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????
 6 years ago '11        #100
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,676 | Props total: 449 449
 nobody said:
I was going to ask where is Drakes album on this list but then I remembered it was talking about hip hop albums and not RnB.
This
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy