Shots fired: Raymond Felton basically calls Russell Westbrook a My Player

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-05-2012, 11:22 AM         #121
GuttaMane618 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
and lose the game, then he wont get the extra skill points

6 years ago '11        #122
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,354 | Props total: 7781 7781
 Dee Grande said:

Felton accuses the Thunder star of being more concerned about winning his individual matchup than helping his team win.

While the Oklahoma City Thunder have raced out to a 5-2 record, the big story surrounding the team in recent weeks has been how All-NBA PG Russell Westbrook fits with his Thunder teammates, particularly Kevin Durant.

After a tough 103-93 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers Tuesday night, those stories don't seem to be going away, not after comments like this from Trail Blazers PG Ray Felton:

"Thatís the type of guy he is, thatís his mindset, thatís how he plays," Felton said when I remarked about Westbrookís win-the-battle, but lose-the-war mentality. "Heís always in a one-on-one battle with all the point guards. Iím not really into that. Iím into winning. If you win, everybody gets the praises. We are not wearing ĎFeltoní on the front of our jerseys; it says Blazers. I care about the Blazers winning."

Westbrook, an athletic slasher who doesn't fit the mold of a traditional PG, has long been criticized for the way the Oklahoma City offense can stagnate, especially at the end of games, with many critics echoing Felton's claims that he plays too seflishly.

In Westbrook's defense defense, Felton, who has averaged 13.7 points and 6.1 a.ssists on 41.2% shooting in his seven-year career, is wise not to get caught up in individual match-ups, as he rarely wins them.

[pic - click to view]

aiight so we got this non-descript NY deportee talking sh*t about a dude he never beat in a battle nor a team that ever won a war against us????? Man fu*k his opinion
..... it's still #thunderup!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #123
jholla31 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 237 237
people on this is foolin right now,

"Felton, who has averaged 13.7 points and 6.1 a.ssists on 41.2% shooting in his seven-year career, is wise not to get caught up in individual match-ups, as he rarely wins them."

those are not bad numbers in the NBA, the best league in the world, I'd like some of yall to go and try to recreate that in 7 yrs. I was not big on felton at UNC, but even i have to admit those are decent #'s for a NBA player. So calling him a Scrub is just plain stupid

Felton may not be as athletic as Westbrook, but that does not make what he said any less true

Plus in the NBA I'm sure a lot of people could put up 50 a game, but its about playing in your coach's system, because NBA team defense is no joke. If Westbrook has a problem its either he's not buying in or the coach don't know how to maximize his talent.

Last but not least,Doc doesn't want Rondo taking 25+ shots a game, that's why he avg's more a.ssists and rebounds a game than points on avg, and anybody who really really knows basketball knows that when you have a guard who can do those things he will have a longer career and be more efficient longer.

step ya game up haters

Coming from someone who plays regularly with NBA and oversees players during the off-season
 6 years ago '10        #124
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
It's not like he said that Westbrook sucked or anything like that. He commented on his mentality.. not his ability or productivity. In any event, Raymond Felton is nice, period. Raymond plays according to how his coach wants him to play and his numbers reflect that. When he was in Charlotte for those years and he played under Larry Brown he didn't score much because Larry's philosophy is defense.. not offense. Under D'Antoni, Raymond showed that he can not only run a team, but he could score if need be. He surprised the hell of me last year. I can't even lie. Like I said before.. it all depends on what his coach gives him the green light on, but in no means is he a scrub.
 01-05-2012, 04:39 PM         #125
Key 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
is he better then westbrook??
noo

hes a scrub live with it
How the fukk is he a scrub?? Explain.. U sound stupid.. He is a real point guard thats what he is.. and winning is all that matters.. and if raymond felton was over there with OKC thing would be alot smoother.. Because he a pass first PG... U know nothing about the sport of basketball!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #126
R-Geezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$978 | Props total: 1 1
I wouldn't call Felton a scrub....he's a solid PG He would make the Knicks better if he would have stayed there
 6 years ago '05        #127
YoungRockJizzay 
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 78 78
 U.B.HiRM said:
scrub talkin about a baller..

whats new

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #128
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
maybe Felton comes back to NYC next summer.
 6 years ago '06        #129
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
You already know he lied when he said "I'm into winning" but he signed with the knicks?? gtfo
 6 years ago '04        #130
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Is sum1 gonna sit here n actually tell me hes a Raymond Felton fan?

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '04        #131
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
so the celtics were going to trade rondo, because he has a bad attitude, and are going to trade him, for a guy that's worse,
 6 years ago '07        #132
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 beantown said:
You already know he lied when he said "I'm into winning" but he signed with the knicks?? gtfo
i would've laughed if it was funny
 6 years ago '08        #133
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Felton still looks fat.
 6 years ago '09        #134
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Hold That said:
Shut the fu*k up.

One has 3 point range and a mid range game the other does not what so ever. One carried his team to the ECF WITHOUT another top 10 player on his team, hell without another top 20 player on his team. Westbrook is struggling WITHOUT facing the defensive attention D.Rose gets on a nightly fu*kin basis, and you really think they would do the same in the same situation?Rose gets doubled as soon as he crosses half court in every 4th quarter so far this season, and still able to dismantle defenses for the score, or make the perfect pass to his open teammate.This makes you say they are the same player? k!ll yourself.

Why don't you look at Rose a.ssist averages this year, and then go to Westbrook's.. You can't sit here and tell me by watching both Westbrook and Rose, that Rose doesn't have the superior I.Q, better feel for the game, more willing to get teammates involved, and just a better overall mentality. You can't tell me that Rose isn't the more dominant scorer, better shooter, superior slasher. Just because Westbrook is "similar" to Rose does not mean they are the same player.

And for the record, you can't win the MVP and lead your team to the ECF, being "streaky".. Consistency and steakyness is the determining factor between a superstar and just a "all-star or boarderline all-star".. There's no doubt that Rose is a superstar. He brings it every fu*kin night.
Fu*k a season n*gga drose gets any shot he wants because he's the leader and doesn't have another player taking 30 shots a game and yea so far he is averaging alot of a.ssists lets see how long he averages almost 9 a.ssists. You do recognize that the past two years westbrook has averaged 8 a.ssists d-rose almost had that last year but before that he was only at 6 why you think people call him a sg in a point guards body. Also yes he can shoot threes and midrange but so can westbrook they are both streaky why you think drose struggled last year in the playoffs. Check the career numbers they are almost the same and one is a team leader the other is a 2nd option. Also that mvp sh*t was bs I mean yea the team was good but he only got it because they wanted to push a young star. His numbers were good but not really mvp like Dwight should have gotten it last year this reminded me of nash years lol fu*king joke. No hate for your boy tho d-rose is a beast don't get me wrong but he should not have gotten mvp.
 6 years ago '09        #135
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
To simple minded people, sure.
one is a 2nd option the other is first check the career stats they are almost identical so explain to me why they arent u saying westbrook is better?
 6 years ago '10        #136
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,602 | Props total: 30544 30544
 faceoffizhere said:
they are the same player except rose is the leader of his team and gets more shots westbrook isn't it's nobody else that wants as many shots as rose so nobody yells at him
Stop it 5

Rose >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> westbrook

By far
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments