Shots fired: Raymond Felton basically calls Russell Westbrook a My Player

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #101
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3502 3502
 U.B.HiRM said:
fk outta here with that learn your point guard role..

the miami heat are about to win a chip with ROOKIE HORIZON LEAGUE point guard named chcuk norris cole....

he doesnt change the way hes playing the team will adapt..all they do is win games and they r gonna keep winning this year what r u sayin?

fu*k outta here. Them n*ggas got wade, lebron and bosh. Hell they almost won with chalmers last year so what the hell are you talking about? Can you not read. I said westbrook is a better player and, but his real position is Sg not point guard. He never played the point like he's playing it now and felton has always been a PG..That's basically what my point was. I like westbrook, but if the n*gga don't stop turning the ball over so much then the thunder aren't winning a championship. U understand now or do I need to walk you through the sh*t?
 6 years ago '09        #102
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Can't wait til they act stupid and trade him thunder will get worse people just hopped on the westbrook ballhog train. He distributes the ball but if you ever played ball you would know how annoying it is when that one dude keep telling you to pass the ball. Everytime you shoot they screaming for the ball thats annoying.
 6 years ago '09        #103
faceoffizhere 
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
remember all the

westbrook > rose talks

they are the same player except rose is the leader of his team and gets more shots westbrook isn't it's nobody else that wants as many shots as rose so nobody yells at him
 6 years ago '07        #104
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 faceoffizhere said:
they are the same player except rose is the leader of his team and gets more shots westbrook isn't it's nobody else that wants as many shots as rose so nobody yells at him
cut it out
 01-05-2012, 08:03 AM         #105
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd have Westbrook on my team any day. Sh*t ain't these muthafuhkas winning?
 6 years ago '09        #106
faceoffizhere 
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
cut it out
so whats different they both streaky shooters don't a.ssist that much turn it over alot both athletic not that good on defense etc rose has better handle tho thats about it
 6 years ago '05        #107
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10694 10694
 Ladi0068 said:
im guessing all you guess forgot the numbers felton put up while playing along side of amare?

Felton >>> Jackbrook
This guy is buggin...
 6 years ago '07        #108
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

I keep telling people Rondo needs to wait for Allen/Pierce/Garnett to retire so he can show people how great he really is.......but then again for these past two years where the big 3 hasn't played all their games together Rondo has shown what type of player he can be. People keep sleeping on him for some reason, he can score if he wants to.

guess u missed this thread, breh. instead of elevating his game when his teammates r out, he tends to get worse.
 01-05-2012, 08:38 AM         #109
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we don't need to trade Russ or any of that sh*t. we need to coach Russ. i don't think Scott Brooks is really up to helping him learn how to be a point guard mindful of the game's rhythm. he's not a natural PG, but he has more than enough talent to be a great one AND still be an impactful scorer if he just learns how to really run a team. a n*gga saying that Russ doesn't care about winning doesn't watch us play...he's a competitor and he's shown some that he can make plays in key moments. he just has to grow and develop the ability to make good decisions all the time. us losing to the Mavs wasn't his fault either
 6 years ago '07        #110
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
 Kadroan said:
I wonder would Felton return to NY next year with a paycut
lol yea right he took a short deal to play there last year and they shipped him out
 6 years ago '07        #111
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
Felton isn't exactly a scrub, more like above average and as for westbrook he speaks the truth
 6 years ago '05        #112
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 faceoffizhere said:
so whats different they both streaky shooters don't a.ssist that much turn it over alot both athletic not that good on defense etc rose has better handle tho thats about it
Shut the fu*k up.

One has 3 point range and a mid range game the other does not what so ever. One carried his team to the ECF WITHOUT another top 10 player on his team, hell without another top 20 player on his team. Westbrook is struggling WITHOUT facing the defensive attention D.Rose gets on a nightly fu*kin basis, and you really think they would do the same in the same situation?Rose gets doubled as soon as he crosses half court in every 4th quarter so far this season, and still able to dismantle defenses for the score, or make the perfect pass to his open teammate.This makes you say they are the same player? k!ll yourself.

Why don't you look at Rose a.ssist averages this year, and then go to Westbrook's.. You can't sit here and tell me by watching both Westbrook and Rose, that Rose doesn't have the superior I.Q, better feel for the game, more willing to get teammates involved, and just a better overall mentality. You can't tell me that Rose isn't the more dominant scorer, better shooter, superior slasher. Just because Westbrook is "similar" to Rose does not mean they are the same player.

And for the record, you can't win the MVP and lead your team to the ECF, being "streaky".. Consistency and steakyness is the determining factor between a superstar and just a "all-star or boarderline all-star".. There's no doubt that Rose is a superstar. He brings it every fu*kin night.

Last edited by Hold That; 01-05-2012 at 09:57 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #113
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 4620 4620
this n*gga is gonna turn out to be stephon marbury 2.0
 01-05-2012, 10:21 AM         #114
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he isnt better than westbrook but felton is underrated
 6 years ago '05        #115
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
TarHeel Nation >

Even the suckas
 01-05-2012, 10:43 AM         #116
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

...i think this is how westbrook feels about anything weather its right or wrong
 6 years ago '06        #117
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
n*gga ain't lying.

fu*k westbrook. kd needs a pass first pg.

westbrook fu*kin everything up
 6 years ago '04        #118
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
 MRfeenom said:
I keep tellin u bx n*ggahs this, russell westbrook is the only human being stopping durant from getting his first ring...

OKC needs a pass first pg to set up durant, harden, and ibaka...

I'm really disappointed in Westbrook. Got so much talent, just bad attitude...

He wasnt a pg in high school...wasnt a pg in college...yet they expect him to develop into a pg when he's a pro....
 01-05-2012, 11:11 AM         #119
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #120
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

Durant ain't winning sh*t without Westbrook
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy