most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 abstractq said:
hes also shown many times that he cant score

rofl@ trying to paint rondo as a scorer when each of the past 3 years, boston been knocked out by teams that sag off rondo and dare him to score

n*ggas is delusional
When the fu*k did I say he's a "scorer". I said he can score when he wants. Joe Johnson used to be labeled a scorer, Melo is a scorer, KD is a scorer.

Rondo is NOT a scorer and I never said that.

Claiming I'm delusional but you're avoiding most of what I'm saying. Westbrook is a "scorer" who has shot his team out of games & taken dumb shots. Rondo is a point guard who does his job, scores when need-be & a.ssists his players.

@ using Rondo as a scapegoat for the reason why Boston lost games.
 6 years ago '04        #62
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,567 | Props total: 2837 2837
 TriniSoldier said:
Career 26% from the arc.

last full season. . .33%

stfu and enjoy watching ya "scorer in disguise" rondo shoot 3-10 or some sh*t like that in the playoffs in another loss

mostly wide open looks. . .
 6 years ago '10        #63
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 abstractq said:
last full season. . .33%

stfu and enjoy watching ya "scorer in disguise" rondo shoot 3-10 or some sh*t like that in the playoffs in another loss

You really don't like Rondo do you?

Useless trying to talk sense with you
 6 years ago '04        #64
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
When the fu*k did I say he's a "scorer". I said he can score when he wants. Joe Johnson used to be labeled a scorer, Melo is a scorer, KD is a scorer.

Rondo is NOT a scorer and I never said that.

Claiming I'm delusional but you're avoiding most of what I'm saying. Westbrook is a "scorer" who has shot his team out of games & taken dumb shots. Rondo is a point guard who does his job, scores when need-be & a.ssists his players.

@ using Rondo as a scapegoat for the reason why Boston lost games.

taking dumb shots happens from time to time when youre a scorer

kobe takes dumb shots and shoots the lakers out of games sometime

same with melo

but thats the tradeoff you get for having a guy that can dominate a game or series like westbrook can

again. . .the Thunder have gotten better every year. They made the playoffs and lost to LA. Last year they made the WCF and lost to the Mavs. And thats with westbrook and KD being young as fu*k

so for all that "he takes bad shots" sh*t. . .they winning. And they gotta be near the top of favorites to win the west this year
 6 years ago '09        #65
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 22659 22659
 abstractq said:
last full season. . .33%

27%
22%
33%
currently 15%
career 26%

but alright. games on so no more point in wasting my effort trading wits with someone who doesn't really have much to offer

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 01-04-2012 at 07:03 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #66
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19433 19433
anyone that thinks taking westbrook and adding rondo makes OKC a better team overall doesn't watch enough OKC games...if westbrook was replace with rondo you'd have to put Harden in the starting line up and OKC would have to find a player that could replace harden spark off the bench.

edit: like i said only way okc should trade for westbrook is if they could get dwill or kyle lowry/scola
 6 years ago '04        #67
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

You really don't like Rondo do you?

Useless trying to talk sense with you

i dont care one way or another about rondo

but facts is facts. . .teams dont respect his jumper or scoring anywhere outside of the paint

hes a pass first guy and the thunder dont need that
 6 years ago '04        #68
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
27%
22%
33%
currently 15%
career 26%

but alright

rookie season
2nd season
developed a reliable long range shot
6 games. . .

6 years ago '06        #69
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Dee Grande said:
thunder don't have a problem with him. just the sheep who hopped on the media bandwagon that started in the 2nd round last year
Wilbon wanted a s3xy story god forbid he actualy has to break down the games

West is still immature sometimes though... He is worth working with though, because of his talents... He isn't ever gonna be a prototypical PG... some cat's need to get over that

If him and Harden split up running the screen n rolls, then it gives them a more balanced attack... kinda like parker n manu do in SA... Just gotta make sure to feed KD when needed... I wouldn't blow this team up though.. All these cats are great friends with each other off the court as well... So the whole team turmoil thing is over blown

West could pipe down sometimes and put a.sside the personal matchups ... He does get caught up in it sometimes
 6 years ago '05        #70
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,784 | Props total: 4287 4287
 abstractq said:
the mavs last year? with terry playin point half the time?

again, n*ggas actin like the thunder havent been having great success with westbrook/durant combo

Durant leads the league in scoring

OKC made it to the WCF

whats the problem?
So jason kidd doesnt exist?!? Terry was hitting those shots from playing pickup and pop with dirk and being set up by kidd. The two teams basically mirror eachother. What were you watching
 6 years ago '06        #71
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,724 | Props total: 1788 1788
 CashNy said:
Felt your a scrub and you look like any eater
Feltons better than any pg on the lakers
 6 years ago '04        #72
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
Westbrook is nasty, but there's no doubt that he's a selfish player. I do feel like he's trying not to be, but you can just tell that deep down he hates that he'll always be a diiiiiiiistant second to Durant. Mad talented player though, just needs to decide once and for all if it's more important to him to defer and probably have a career full of titles, or if he wants to be "the man" and win nothing.
 6 years ago '04        #73
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
Trade that n*gga for joe Johnson. Can you imagine the shot selection of a josh smith/Westbrook combo
 6 years ago '04        #74
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,783 | Props total: 11621 11621
 U.B.HiRM said:
hes a scrub..hes not on westbrooks level...whats ur question here???
so..stevenson and jet-terry callin out lebron is acceptable, since the scrubs left with the ring and lebron didn't...

either way. your outlook on this makes no sense.

felton is not a scrub and if he is in your opinion. he can still call out a player who hasn't done sh*t in this league. but shoot a bunch of bricks.

OKC aint winning sh*t anyways as long as the HEAT is in the building! :dancingcool:
 01-04-2012, 11:02 PM         #75
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
is he better then westbrook??
noo

hes a scrub live with it
His argument is still valid
 6 years ago '04        #76
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
felton has been on 4 teams in 7 seasons.. he should worry bout himself instead of other players who are winning more games and putting up better numbers than him

i swear this site is full of cornball a.ss haters
 6 years ago '10        #77
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
 Skratch said:
Felton>
you cant be serious
 01-04-2012, 11:53 PM         #78
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people making this thread about rondo when it's about westbrook and him being "all for himself"

there are times when it does look like he only cares about himself....he takes unnecessary shots when he has other people he can dish it too, he rushes a lot...and this is coming from watching their last two games, I'm not a die hard NBA watcher, but even I could see what was going on. I can count on my hand the amount of games I watched last year far as the NBA goes but all it takes is to watch one game of the Thunder to see what felton means.

On the other hand it's a good thing that westbrook takes a lot of shots...because kevin durant can't do it all alone, he's not some super human basketball player that can make every shot....that's what he has team mates for. Without west brook taking those shots that he has took in the past....would the the thunder still have he record they have now far as wins go?

now it's still early as hell in the season, when they start losing because of westbrooks behavior then you will have your answer...but right now.......as long as they win, it doesn't matter.....
 6 years ago '05        #79
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
 abstractq said:
exactly

take westbrook away and OKC fans gonna be complaining about how KD needs more scoring help

If n*ggas is really expecting Harden to step up and be that 2nd guy, they are delusional. And its not like they arent winning with westbrook
Harden can put up points... Westbrook's main issue is his shot selection and lack of a consistent jump shot... He typically is quicker than his defender but instead of attacking the rim, he pulls up for ridiculous jumpers... and when he should take the open jump shot, he drives into traffic... all he needs to do is take smarter shots...
 6 years ago '06        #80
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,665 | Props total: 2358 2358
You can tell mafukkas on that "n*gga logic" bs. n*gga got a true gun on his squad, but won't drop that pride. Somebody need to shoot him Steph Marbury's number and let him ask how it turns out. n*gga will be caking in Shanghai & KD will be writing a HOF script. n*gga needs to just be easy & ride that mafukkin KD wave.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy