Shots fired: Raymond Felton basically calls Russell Westbrook a My Player

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,383 | Props total: 8063 8063
 TriniSoldier said:
and lose the game, then he wont get the extra skill points
 6 years ago '11        #42
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,433 | Props total: 1416 1416
naw if yo team lose you get docked points bruh

6 years ago '09        #43
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,074 | Props total: 22512 22512
 abstractq said:
assertive rondo = 16 ppg?

fu*kin awesome

look, the playoffs the last few years basically showed rondo isnt a scorer like that. Last year they was daring rondo to beat them leaving him WIDE open and son couldnt do it

but yall happy over 6 games. . .and comparing that to westbrooks 6 games, even though one of the 6 games for westbrook was that aberration of a game he had the other night. . .
It's all about shots. The most he's taken so far this year in a game was 19 against the knicks, he's only did this once and it resulted in 31 points. 3 of the 6 games he took 8 shots, 1 of the 6 he took 10. That's going to be around his number, 8-10 or so.

So with that said, your crazy if you think he couldn't be doing the same thing and more efficiently when westbrook is already "assertive" since he took 17, 21, 13, 15, 14, 20, and 18 shots already this year and yet averages only .6 more points than a man who only primarily takes 8-10. Feel free to omit that terrible game he had too, take it out of the stats and equation, it won't change much. Westbrook is a great talent, but his basketball iq is not seeing rondo.

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 01-04-2012 at 06:20 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #44
space
space
 Urbanchill said:
naw if yo team lose you get docked points bruh

Uh oh, he won't like to hear that
 6 years ago '10        #45
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21128 21128
 abstractq said:
assertive rondo = 16 ppg?

fu*kin awesome

look, the playoffs the last few years basically showed rondo isnt a scorer like that. Last year they was daring rondo to beat them leaving him WIDE open and son couldnt do it

but yall happy over 6 games. . .and comparing that to westbrooks 6 games, even though one of the 6 games for westbrook was that aberration of a game he had the other night. . .
Are you serious right now?

16 ppg for a point guard is bad now? Especially for a pass first point guard?? In the same season where he scored 31 & 22 in back to back games?

And what is this he's not a scorer like that coming from? He's a "true" point guard! He doesn't score that much because that's not what he does. And I just told you why we're comparing Westbrook, it's different circumstances from last year to this year. Do I have to say that again in that next post homie? lol.

I also like how nobody still from last year has shown me that Westbrook is a better PG than Rondo & instead brings up how they need his scoring. KD is a scoring champ, all he needs is a decent PG, a SG & a bench shooter. That's it.
 6 years ago '05        #46
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,767 | Props total: 4254 4254
Sounds like felton believes he would be better suited as OKC's pg but is happy with his situation in Portland.

You cant really argue with what he said though, he played against the man and thats the impression he gets from him

Last edited by micseles; 01-04-2012 at 06:28 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #47
space
space
sh*t I'd love to see rondo with some young athletic n*ggas that love to run every possession, it'd be ridiculously easy for him to orchestrate it. We already seen the type of sh*t he can do when they finally gave him one big man that can throw it down.

[video - click to view]

I didn't even mean to post this much in a thread that has absolutely nothin to do with the C's but I felt like false information was being spread my bad for the temporary derailment
 6 years ago '04        #48
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Are you serious right now?

16 ppg for a point guard is bad now? Especially for a pass first point guard?? In the same season where he scored 31 & 22 in back to back games?

And what is this he's not a scorer like that coming from? He's a "true" point guard! He doesn't score that much because that's not what he does. And I just told you why we're comparing Westbrook, it's different circumstances from last year to this year. Do I have to say that again in that next post homie? lol.

I also like how nobody still from last year has shown me that Westbrook is a better PG than Rondo & instead brings up how they need his scoring. KD is a scoring champ, all he needs is a decent PG, a SG & a bench shooter. That's it.

look dude

nobody even having the "whos the better pg" debate

its about whos a better fit FOR THE THUNDER

the reality is the thunder need a scoring PG, not a true PG. Obviously westbrook scoring aint interfering with KD too much. The thunder was in the wcf last year and KD winning scoring titles like its nothing

if you take away westbrok and replace him with rondo what you think happens? You think KD dropping 40+ a game? naw. Wheres the extra scoring void going to come from?
 6 years ago '10        #49
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 Kziatic said:
Felton, who has averaged 13.7 points and 6.1 a.ssists on 41.2% shooting in his seven-year career, is wise not to get caught up in individual match-ups, as he rarely wins them.

Yeah thats a monster.
felton on your team would be better than westbrook on your team
 6 years ago '05        #50
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,767 | Props total: 4254 4254
 abstractq said:
look dude

the reality is the thunder need a scoring PG, not a true PG. Obviously westbrook scoring aint interfering with KD too much. The thunder was in the wcf last year and KD winning scoring titles like its nothing

if you take away westbrok and replace him with rondo what you think happens? You think KD dropping 40+ a game? naw. Wheres the extra scoring void going to come from?
How did you arrive at that conclusion?!?

The thunder would be just fine with a true point guard, that can score if needed (d.will, chris paul, sh*t even guys like felton, lawson etc.) They need a true game manager more than anything, their possesions/execution once the D tightens up late in games is hard to watch sometimes. A true PG would tighten that up.

No team that has a man that go off for 40 at will and another who can come off the bench and give you 20+ truly NEEDS a scoring PG, look at last years mavs for example.
 6 years ago '04        #51
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 micseles said:
How did you arrive at that conclusion?!?

The thunder would be just fine with a true point guard, that can score if needed (d.will, chris paul, sh*t even guys like felton, lawson etc.) They need a true game manager more than anything, their possesions/execution once the D tightens up late in games is hard to watch sometimes. A true PG would tighten that up.

No team that has a man that go off for 40 at will and another who can come off the bench and give you 20+ truly NEEDS a scoring PG, look at last years mavs for example.
the mavs last year? with terry playin point half the time?

again, n*ggas actin like the thunder havent been having great success with westbrook/durant combo

Durant leads the league in scoring

OKC made it to the WCF

whats the problem?
 6 years ago '10        #52
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21128 21128
 abstractq said:
look dude

How is Rondo not the better fit? How? How....?

How?

Rondo would not only put KD in his spots but he would give other players who didn't score more opportunities. You bring in Rondo, you either put Harden in the lineup or you keep him on the bench & pick up a shooting guard. You'll still have Eric Maynor coming off the bench.

Kevin Durant is the star of the show & that's how it should stay. Let him take the scoring load so he doesn't have to worry anymore about Westbrook taking dumb a.ss shots. I mean we are still talking about the player who went 0-13 with 4 turnovers this year right?

Rondo would be reuniting with Perk & can go on a run if KD isn't on fire. You're acting like Rondo can't score, he's shown many times that he can.

I didn't even add in the fact that Rondo is a much better floor leader, has better court vision & has much better Bball I.Q.
 6 years ago '04        #53
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
How is Rondo not the better fit? How? How....?

How?

Rondo would not only put KD in his spots but he would give other players who didn't score more opportunities. You bring in Rondo, you either put Harden in the lineup or you keep him on the bench & pick up a shooting guard. You'll still have Eric Maynor coming off the bench.

Kevin Durant is the star of the show & that's how it should stay. Let him take the scoring load so he doesn't have to worry anymore about Westbrook taking dumb a.ss shots. I mean we are still talking about the player who went 0-13 with 4 turnovers this year right?

Rondo would be reuniting with Perk & can go on a run if KD isn't on fire. You're acting like Rondo can't score, he's shown many times that he can.

I didn't even add in the fact that Rondo is a much better floor leader, has better court vision & has much better Bball I.Q.

hes also shown many times that he cant score

rofl@ trying to paint rondo as a scorer when each of the past 3 years, boston been knocked out by teams that sag off rondo and dare him to score

n*ggas is delusional
 6 years ago '10        #54
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,890 | Props total: 5082 5082
westbrook>>

Thunder need to just trade him
 6 years ago '08        #55
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
thunder don't have a problem with him. just the sheep who hopped on the media bandwagon that started in the 2nd round last year
 6 years ago '09        #56
space
space
 abstractq said:
hes also shown many times that he cant score

rofl@ trying to paint rondo as a scorer when each of the past 3 years, boston been knocked out by teams that sag off rondo and dare him to score

n*ggas is delusional
Do you know the difference between being a scorer, and a shooter? You can score in all different types of ways, mid range, 3 point, layup, post, etc. Kidd had no problem getting buckets but n*ggas name was Ason for a reason. Westbrook is barely a better shooter than rondo, he just has the confidence and green light to shoot as much as he pleases. This year he's 2/13 from the arc. Yet he's still labeled a scorer, because he takes the amount of shots necessary, whether its within 2 feet, or 10 feet or 20 feet of the basket, to be labeled as such. He's a great player I'm definitely not trying to take anything away from him like you are with rondo, just for the record. I'm just tryin to educate senseless hating

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 01-04-2012 at 06:52 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #57
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
again IN SIX GAMES this year

he usually shoots around 33% from beyond the arc

rondo dont even shoot once he get to ft distance. . .which makes him a less effective scorer when scoring is needed
 6 years ago '09        #58
space
space
 abstractq said:
again IN SIX GAMES this year

he usually shoots around 33% from beyond the arc

rondo dont even shoot once he get to ft distance. . .which makes him a less effective scorer when scoring is needed
Career 26% from the arc.
 6 years ago '05        #59
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 glepurple said:
They need to move westbrook to the two...and let maynor be the pg until they can get a good replacement. Or just say f*ck it and trade him for a 1st rounder and decent pg.
In NBA2k12 My player thats what they did, I am a PG on there and they moved Westbrook to SG, worked out way better lol.

If Thunder could get a pass first PG and put westbrook at sg that would be sick.
 6 years ago '09        #60
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19352 19352
 TriniSoldier said:
For the record, Rondo can score consistently but doesn't because we have 2 great shooters that he can create for and allow to come off screens for good open looks. Westbrook has the 2x scoring champion and a young athletic power forward, plus a great shooter in harden, no reason he should be so inefficient. Through the small sample size of 6 games westbroook averages about 17/5/5 Rondo 16/10/6. Ones shooting 39%, the others shooting 54%.

it's too small of a sample size and if Rondo could score consistently you guys would have two titles instead of one great pg skills but you can't deny the fact he isn't a good volume scorer take westbrook off the thunder and put rondo in a spot where he is suppose to be the second scoring option and the offense on the thunder are even worse he also still isn't a great free throw shooter he shot less than 60% from the line last year that is center type numbers
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy