most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
he's right. and although westbrook is a better player, felton is a better point guard.

westbrook is trying to compete with d.rose. all the analyst who felt rose was undeserving of the mvp award were comparing him to westbrook and it clearly got to westbrooks head.
 6 years ago '10        #22
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
Mane Russell Westbrook is a beast ... He is the other Scoring option for Oak. City .. Him and Durant gone be fine ... too many people hating on that mane ... he not preventing Durant from getting points and he's not bad for the team let that man do him .. Oak. City better with him than without

237 - 85 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 73% 18 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 6 years ago '04        #23
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,567 | Props total: 2837 2837
 thegoldenhero said:
someone watches the games...outside of three people on the thunder no one is counted on to score more than 15 points it bothers me than Westbrook goes some possessions without passing but the last thing the thunder need right now is a pass first pg who can't score consistently (Rondo)
exactly

take westbrook away and OKC fans gonna be complaining about how KD needs more scoring help

If n*ggas is really expecting Harden to step up and be that 2nd guy, they are delusional. And its not like they arent winning with westbrook
 6 years ago '10        #24
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
westbrick get so much hate even short fat n*ggas callin him out
 6 years ago '04        #25
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
 thegoldenhero said:
someone watches the games...outside of three people on the thunder no one is counted on to score more than 15 points it bothers me than Westbrook goes some possessions without passing but the last thing the thunder need right now is a pass first pg who can't score consistently (Rondo)
fu*king thank you. They need him to score n how does the 2x scoring champion not get enough shots or touches?
 6 years ago '09        #26
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19433 19433
 abstractq said:
exactly

take westbrook away and OKC fans gonna be complaining about how KD needs more scoring help

If n*ggas is really expecting Harden to step up and be that 2nd guy, they are delusional. And its not like they arent winning with westbrook
as of right now okc is at there best when Durant and Westbrook are getting there shots in the starting lineup and Harden as the spark off the bench...until they get a bench player who can replace Harden so Harden can start or if they can trade Westbrook for a post player and a decent pg they are better keeping the team the way it is.
 6 years ago '04        #27
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
stop talking and go hang yourself your a pistons fan PS Felton is a monster
Felton, who has averaged 13.7 points and 6.1 a.ssists on 41.2% shooting in his seven-year career, is wise not to get caught up in individual match-ups, as he rarely wins them.

Yeah thats a monster.
 6 years ago '04        #28
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
n*ggas said Felton was a scrub?
 6 years ago '10        #29
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30600 30600
Felton the slime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

U n*ggas be easy calling him a scrub
 01-04-2012, 05:12 PM         #30
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pus*y n*ggas always hating on Westbrook. That man a fu*kin dawg

If I was him, I would ask to be traded to another team. Have my own team and be a superstar. DRose is not that much better than dude. He's just as athletic and speedy and he's a better defender.

Durant can't really create his own offense. He runs off screens and what not to get open and create space. Dudes can body him up easily. He relies on Westbrook.
 6 years ago '07        #31
oitsjusthim 7 heat pts
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
 U.B.HiRM said:
is he better then westbrook??
noo

hes a scrub live with it
So using your equation Westbrook is a scrub b/c he isn't as good as D.Rose.
 6 years ago '09        #32
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,185 | Props total: 22648 22648
 thegoldenhero said:
For the record, Rondo can score consistently but doesn't because we have 2 great shooters that he can create for and allow to come off screens for good open looks. Westbrook has the 2x scoring champion and a young athletic power forward, plus a great shooter in harden, no reason he should be so inefficient. Through the small sample size of 6 games westbroook averages about 17/5/5 Rondo 16/10/6. Ones shooting 39%, the others shooting 54%.
 6 years ago '04        #33
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
For the record, Rondo can score consistently but doesn't because we have 2 great shooters that he can create for and allow to come off screens for good open looks. Westbrook has the 2x scoring champion and a young athletic power forward, plus a great shooter in harden, no reason he should be so inefficient. Through the small sample size of 6 games westbroook averages about 17/5/5 Rondo 16/10/6. Ones shooting 39%, the others shooting 54%.

why in the world would you base anything off 6 games this year when they got years under their belt?

Russell shot 45%, dropped 22, dished 8 and boarded 5 last year

rondo averaged 11 points all last year b. . .eleven
 6 years ago '10        #34
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 TriniSoldier said:

I keep telling people Rondo needs to wait for Allen/Pierce/Garnett to retire so he can show people how great he really is.......but then again for these past two years where the big 3 hasn't played all their games together Rondo has shown what type of player he can be. People keep sleeping on him for some reason, he can score if he wants to.
 6 years ago '09        #35
space
space
 abstractq said:
why in the world would you base anything off 6 games this year when they got years under their belt?

Rondo is just fine being the floor general and not taking 18 shots a game. However, when our leading scorer is out of the game due to injury, you see the difference in his willingness to score. It's all about what the team needs at that particular time, there's no reason for him to take all those shots when he has a couple of great shooters to dish the rock to, and now brandon bass coming into his own so he doesn't unless our offense is getting stagnant, meanwhile the other point guard forces up unnecessary looks even if the offense is running smoothly, and I'm a westbrook supporter. Be real n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #36
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 abstractq said:

Well let's see...Paul Pierce is injured this year, Kevin Garnett has been early in this year.

Compare that to last year when he was still deferring to his teammates, Paul Pierce was still the man of the show & he had KG, Allen & Shaq to pass to, it's not a surprise he had 11 points on average. I mean Oz did say it's a small sample & you have to take in the the situation. Different things happened last year & this year.

Coach Rivers has been telling him to be more a.ssertive & this year clearly shows it. People continue to sleep on GTR, I swear
 6 years ago '08        #37
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
feb. 6th westbrook bout to torch this lame a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '09        #38
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
feb. 6th westbrook bout to torch this lame a.ss n*gga
and lose the game, then he wont get the extra skill points
 6 years ago '04        #39
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
I'd take Felton back on the Knicks over Westbrook if you gave me a choice
 6 years ago '04        #40
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Well let's see...Paul Pierce is injured this year, Kevin Garnett has been early in this year.

Compare that to last year when he was still deferring to his teammates, Paul Pierce was still the man of the show & he had KG, Allen & Shaq to pass to, it's not a surprise he had 11 points on average. I mean Oz did say it's a small sample & you have to take in the the situation. Different things happened last year & this year.

Coach Rivers has been telling him to be more a.ssertive & this year clearly shows it. People continue to sleep on GTR, I swear

assertive rondo = 16 ppg?

fu*kin awesome

look, the playoffs the last few years basically showed rondo isnt a scorer like that. Last year they was daring rondo to beat them leaving him WIDE open and son couldnt do it

but yall happy over 6 games. . .and comparing that to westbrooks 6 games, even though one of the 6 games for westbrook was that aberration of a game he had the other night. . .
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy