Neighbours Complain About Michael Jordan's 'Ghetto' Behaviour

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,530 | Props total: 950 950
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Ball so hard

and thats not you spell neighbor you fu*k up
 6 years ago '05        #102
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
This probably only leaking out because MJ told one of their little white babies to p!ss off when asking for an autograph..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #103
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 1876 1876
 Mikey c said:

[pic - click to view]

MJ THE GOAT..........
 6 years ago '06        #104
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
oh this n*gga wanna act ignorant and be himself now that he's out of the spotlight but he was uncle tom 24/7 for white ppl during his nba career
How and why? You got some sort of details or something? He's an uncle tom why, cuz he spoke proper English instead of being like most fools on here that spell everything wrong just because they think its gangster and cool. Or it is because he doesn't say n*gga every other word? smh....act like a civilized human being and you just showing off for the white man.....what an ignorant point of view.
 6 years ago '06        #105
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
This probably only leaking out because MJ told one of their little white babies to p!ss off when asking for an autograph..
its sad that y'all a.ssume all the neighbors are white. It's like you are preconditioned to believe that only white people can be rich and successful. So you jump on here and talk sh*t about them all and turn it in to a race thing right away. It gets old really quick, they should change that old story to "They Boy Who Cried White" cuz that's all you doing.
 6 years ago '05        #106
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 LakerFan said:
its sad that y'all a.ssume all the neighbors are white. It's like you are preconditioned to believe that only white people can be rich and successful. So you jump on here and talk sh*t about them all and turn it in to a race thing right away. It gets old really quick, they should change that old story to "They Boy Who Cried White" cuz that's all you doing.
Calm down and save me the fake a.ss Louis Farrakhan speech. They already gave you the neighborhood in which he lives in, why don't you do yourself a favor and look up area census on the likely race of whom his neighbors are. Look at the wording in which was used, calling MJ "ghetto", likely because he's black. Ghetto wouldn't have been used if MJ wasn't black.

Take the bow tie off for two seconds.

Last edited by Hold That; 01-05-2012 at 10:20 AM..
 01-05-2012, 12:35 PM         #107
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seems like thats the image he wants now.

straight IDGAF.

prob cuz of the main chick left him....n*ggas acting out now. only difference this nig got cameras following him.
 01-05-2012, 12:57 PM         #108
MGOINS27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if I had $$$ like that I would party too!!!
 6 years ago '06        #109
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Mikey c said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #110
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
Oh...you better be trollin....Because I'm bout to let the **** in me out on yo bi*ch a.ss bruh.

I'll stab you in the fu*kin neck for this whole statement n*gga.

Abercrombie & bi*ch a.ss n*gga...
'ijajklsjkj'l
ssklkslxk;s]
sapl;l
 01-05-2012, 02:13 PM         #111
more_fya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
. If they keep this up, Mike isn't gonna take pictures with white people either
 6 years ago '06        #112
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
this doesnt affeect my life whatsoever...even if he died i wouldnt give a fuccc doesnt make a difference to me what he does with his self but if i had the money i would act how i want to fuccc ettiquitte
 6 years ago '10        #113
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663

[pic - click to view]

01-05-2012, 04:03 PM         #114
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
Oh...you better be trollin....Because I'm bout to let the **** in me out on yo bi*ch a.ss bruh.

etherrrrrr
 6 years ago '10        #115
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:

:agreement6:
 6 years ago '11        #116
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3202 3202
mann fu*k them.. i would build my own hood a.ss course right next to that sht .. hoot, holla, smoke weed and have nekkid bi*ches runnin around all day!
 6 years ago '05        #117
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3443 3443
 2 Pistolz said:
The house next for me is for sale, and I saw a realtor showing some coons the property. Anyways, I purposely stood outside noticeably to see if they'd ask me about the neighborhood, and they did. I told them not to be fooled by what their eyes see.... there are actually a ton of break ins and home invasions around here. I also told them that the neighbor on the other side is a drug dealer and the feds have been watching and putting a case on him for almost a year now. They're out there every night.

Had to lie and scare those black n*ggas off cause I don't want them ruining my neighborhood.

Regardless of the financial situation.... when black people move in the value of properties in that area take a major blow.
You mean your mom, daughter and skank sisters give major blowjobs to any black people that they see? That the problem? That about as accurate as your statement? You lied to scare them off because you are sick of seeing your fat arsed white bi*ches puzzy ruined by some average black dudes from round the way? ... Get used to it - sh*t won't never stop f*g.
 6 years ago '04        #118
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 2 Pistolz said:
The house next for me is for sale, and I saw a realtor showing some coons the property. Anyways, I purposely stood outside noticeably to see if they'd ask me about the neighborhood, and they did. I told them not to be fooled by what their eyes see.... there are actually a ton of break ins and home invasions around here. I also told them that the neighbor on the other side is a drug dealer and the feds have been watching and putting a case on him for almost a year now. They're out there every night.

Had to lie and scare those black n*ggas off cause I don't want them ruining my neighborhood.

Regardless of the financial situation.... when black people move in the value of properties in that area take a major blow.
 01-06-2012, 06:27 AM         #119
atl12o13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
oh this n*gga wanna act ignorant and be himself now that he's out of the spotlight but he was uncle tom 24/7 for white ppl during his nba career

Him and Chuck did more than any these NBA dudes do now...but it was 80's and early 90's so Stern and his team and Jordans people hid it well.Flying to Vegas between games and blowin money.Barkeley threw a dude thru the bar front window one year....hell....Im a huge Bulls fan and ive known since about 1992 that dude was a straight as*hole...but he got my team rings so i dont care haha,and so wait a minute....you would like him more if he would have acted "ignorant"when he was in the NBA still?So it woulda been better if he kept it real and rolled Like Sprewell,choking old white men and $hit?Man your a perfect example of when keeping it real goes wrong.He wouldnt have half of what he has now then.Same reson Melo learned to shut the hell up before he went to NY.
 01-06-2012, 06:29 AM         #120
atl12o13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:

Isnt this a Boondocks qoute anyway?
People getting all pissed off like its really some seriously racist dude,when a Heat player is his Avy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago