Finally A Houston Rapper Speaks Out Against Asap Rocky & Co.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-04-2012, 02:51 AM         #161
ASAPYAMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
so we can all agree that he taken every rap style besides new york. blended it all together into some music that is decent
very cozy thread
 6 years ago '07        #162
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I like some of his stuff but he is a damn chameleon
 6 years ago '10        #163
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 ASAPYAMS said:
very cozy thread
Is that really you???
 6 years ago '11        #164
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I like some of his stuff but he is a damn chameleon

6 years ago '04        #165
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
ok out of all things to get mad at. He not claiming tx or disrespecting he just using a tx flow. Out of all the things this guy goes after asap. Luda been using this hell the liss goes on. Hes not rapping about ridin slabs or nothing. He just using a tx flow to rap. Now I could see if he was talking about candy pant and stuff.

yall sayin he is saying stuff about candy paint and box chevys but I cant remember hearing it. I dunno maybe Im wrong

this one of my fav songs off his album but I dunnow how I feel about him yet but school boy k!lled this and I dont hear nothing about him talking about tx stuff

Last edited by shadow_boxer; 01-04-2012 at 03:34 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #166
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
I guess everyone is content with not being original anymore.
 01-04-2012, 03:34 AM         #167
thatboyknate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damnn! i feel bad cuz im born and raised in TX all my life (27 years) and dont even know who yall talking about smh
 01-04-2012, 04:02 AM         #168
thatboyknate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i just checked this dude asap rocky out. he alright, didnt see nothing wrong with him. he looks, or sound nothing like houston. i mean he got a grill but it aint like us tx people started that cuz them cats in atl and new Orleans was doing that way before us
 6 years ago '08        #169
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 hayday12 said:
So Asap has Houston swag but reps Harlem. cARTer has LA swag but reps Houston. Not the same sh*t?
Are you joking? Carter is from Houston but now lives in LA. Asap Rocky is from Harlem and never lived in Texas EVER in his life. How is that the same sh*t? Carter has lived in both the cities he shouts out in his records, that's why he got LA/Texas swag. Asap only lived in ONE of the places he shouts out in his records. How that the same? Asap is missing half of the equation.
 6 years ago '07        #170
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
 shadow_boxer said:
ok out of all things to get mad at. He not claiming tx or disrespecting he just using a tx flow. Out of all the things this guy goes after asap. Luda been using this hell the liss goes on. Hes not rapping about ridin slabs or nothing. He just using a tx flow to rap. Now I could see if he was talking about candy pant and stuff.

yall sayin he is saying stuff about candy paint and box chevys but I cant remember hearing it. I dunno maybe Im wrong

this one of my fav songs off his album but I dunnow how I feel about him yet but school boy k!lled this and I dont hear nothing about him talking about tx stuff

[video - click to view]

talking about paint dripping and all that nonsense and then in the second verse he says he's texas trill. like cmon son
 01-04-2012, 05:25 AM         #171
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Are you joking? Carter is from Houston but now lives in LA. Asap Rocky is from Harlem and never lived in Texas EVER in his life. How is that the same sh*t? Carter has lived in both the cities he shouts out in his records, that's why he got LA/Texas swag. Asap only lived in ONE of the places he shouts out in his records. How that the same? Asap is missing half of the equation.
drake shouts out texas and la

you mad bro
 01-04-2012, 05:25 AM         #172
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatboyknate said:
so i just checked this dude asap rocky out. he alright, didnt see nothing wrong with him. he looks, or sound nothing like houston. i mean he got a grill but it aint like us tx people started that cuz them cats in atl and new Orleans was doing that way before us
I hope you don't think people in ATL or the NO started grillz. Slick Rick was wearing his sh*t way back when...

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 01-04-2012 at 05:29 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #173
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
All rappers copy each other. Almost every rap song is the same bullsh*t anyway why get mad
 6 years ago '04        #174
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
All this hate and ASAP always shows love to the south in his songs. Harlem is on the rise and if it weren't for f*gs that listen to down south for the beats not the lyrics u wouldn't have to have lyrical Harlem cats sample ur Swag and do it better. It's the same thing Jayz does to younger n*ggas style. They don't rock it right he takes Ot and makes it better. It hasn't been since Wayne stepped his game up has a cat from the south besides 3k and big boi actually spit metephors consistently. Fuk outta here with bun b eightball mjg pimp c, they are legends but didn't spit heavy lyrics when they came up. So now u south lovers are mad cause the world likes ur beats. So a tru spitter had to jump on a down south track to even be herd. IE Jadakiss. Bye the way scarface should be in the group with outkast.
 01-04-2012, 06:09 AM         #175
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all that n*gga want is publicity, fu*k em, his muzik is dog sh*t too.
a$ap>
 01-04-2012, 06:14 AM         #176
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and these houston f*ggots mad cuz da lean is easier 2 get in NYC than houston
 6 years ago '07        #177
aaeceo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 37 37
wow, even folks in atx stealing houston style..everyone does, even austin knows this!

[video - click to view]

its sad though, it's all a 90's style though..folks just now catching up SMH.
 6 years ago '07        #178
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,210 | Props total: 1269 1269
 JoeyPrince said:
thank u, now n*ggas like ro and keke and real n*ggas like trae n them can let these wack a.ss new york n*ggas know that its not a game my n*gga. Damn!
These n*ggas thinking fu*king up the game is okay.
sh*t is getting out of hand....
Yall have yall own style, we got ours; syrup, grills, fried chicken, all that good sh*t is us.
U n*ggas eat pizza and rock pelle pelles and koofees and sh*t
did this n*gga really say dat tho lmaooo cmon man
 6 years ago '05        #179
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
This whole thread is stupid.

Here's my sentiments towards this problem Carter is butthurt because Rocky gets more love than he does for doing Screw Music. Rap needs progression not regression.
 6 years ago '05        #180
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,531 | Props total: 7659 7659
who cares, them asap n*ggas not gonna be here long anyways..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy