Finally A Houston Rapper Speaks Out Against Asap Rocky & Co.

most viewed right now
When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Smokeen Freeman 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,274 | Props total: 396 396
 Gouki said:
Why dont that bi*ch n*gga get mad at Drake for reppin lean and chopping his voice, then? FOH.
Yea same could be said for him but

Asap dont really act like a H town n*gga outside his music.

and he dont rap like em.
 5 years ago '06        #62
Stupid Fresh 182 heat pts182
space
space
$22,697 | Props total: 1842 1842
 justinjones said:
no wonder i never heard of him around here. the only tracks he featured on are all west coast artists on my itunes
yeah thats because he lives in LA now but still reps Houston all day

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #63
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,391 | Props total: 459 459
 Smokeen Freeman said:
what disrespect???????????

And dont put words in my mouth, come on lets not be a fu*k n*gga.

You know damn well n*ggas was envy and jealous of certain n*ggas.
the fu*k you mean put words in ya mouth?

you said those n*ggas lost money cuz of beefin. thats a stupid argument.

whatever the reason beefs started I'm sure it led to disrespect. and you basically sayin n*ggas shoulda let that slide just to be able to get more money by collabing. yo mentality is the reason why the game so soft now. apparently you against any n*gga who speak his mind and you think n*ggas should stay quiet about issues they have with other n*ggas just so they dont fu*k the money up
 5 years ago '04        #64
justinjones 295 heat pts295
space
space
$47,599 | Props total: 2462 2462
 Retro said:
Why can't he be the person who gets others to speak out though? You gotta start somewhere
with him? cmon now. swishahouse, abn,boss hoggs, and whatever other click down there is not sleeping under a rock. im pretty sure somebody told them about this dude already. if they want to say something they don't need somebody that stays out in cali to start it off. somebody in a different thread said that micheal watts said something on it and he wasn't mad at it
 5 years ago '06        #65
space
space
 Smokeen Freeman said:

Asap dont really act like a H town n*gga outside his music..
we're talking about music

01-03-2012, 11:18 PM         #66
Lupin Fiasco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see what the problem is. Rocky likes the style, he's good at it, he rolls with it. It's not like styles are limited to cities. If people think it's that serious, then go copywrite the style if people don't want non-area-specific rappers using it, I guess. I could understand if he said he invented it or claimed to rep Houston when he really doesn't, but he doesn't do either. & he paid homage. but I dunno, I'm on the outside looking in, so it's whatever.

Regardless, I'm interested in seeing where this goes, if it does go anywhere.
 5 years ago '06        #67
space
space
 justinjones said:
with him? cmon now. swishahouse, abn,boss hoggs, and whatever other click down there is not sleeping under a rock. im pretty sure somebody told them about this dude already. if they want to say something they don't need somebody that stays out in cali to start it off. somebody in a different thread said that micheal watts said something on it and he wasn't mad at it
these old n*ggas are confused.. just like David Banner said fu*k swag 1 day and then collabed with Rocky the next day

its going to take the up and coming artists to get the message out
 5 years ago '04        #68
prexero 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$277 | Props total: 116 116
Rocky >

5 years ago '09        #69
59fifty 
space
space
$16,328 | Props total: 2947 2947
Cmon...lets just call out everybody thats influenced by another region(not swagger jackin btw)

Jcole,lil bro,jets,wayne,drake,jay elect,twista,premo,alchemist,rozay,etc maaan gtfo ...mfs always find ways to hate
 5 years ago '11        #70
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,153 | Props total: 343 343
 justinjones said:
And maybe they didn't wanna say something because they'd get a sh*t storm from people like Smokeen Freeman callin their camps nothin but a bunch of haters. Now what if in the next coming days those cliques do start saying somethin? Like I said, better with somebody who's from that life than nobody. You can get mad all you want that it's this dude. Take it for what it's worth, it's not like he'll be the last...
 5 years ago '11        #71
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 539 539
At the height of the game this sh*t irrelevant! I don't fu*k with asap only herd pretty Flocko only liked the beat..but at this point is like being mad at iggy or any other rapper from another country for rapping after all we created it right! But they still gone rap so what's the matter.. lack of shine.from the salty commentator he better put in work. Just saying correct me if I'm wrong n prop me if I'm right.
 5 years ago '11        #72
hayday12 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,458 | Props total: 155 155
This n*gga did a song with rich hil? Aww hell naw. This n*ggas opinion is invalid.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #73
space
space
yes because those examples are exactly like asap rocky lmao

like I said before.. if you're ok with Asap Rocky you're ok with him

he passed the line of being influenced.. its imitation at this point
 5 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 Stupid Fresh said:
these old n*ggas are confused.. just like David Banner said fu*k swag 1 day and then collabed with Rocky the next day

its going to take the up and coming artists to get the message out
so a dude that whooped mike jones is going to be confused to say something about asap
 5 years ago '06        #75
space
space
 hayday12 said:
This n*gga did a song with rich hil? Aww hell naw. This n*ggas opinion is invalid.

Currensy, Lil Wayne, The Weeknd, Dom Kennedy, Swizz Beats, Danny Brown and others have done songs with Rich Hil too.. Whats your point?
 5 years ago '08        #76
The N 318 heat pts318
space
space
$40,122 | Props total: 5897 5897
These fools from Houston St in Harlem?
 5 years ago '06        #77
space
space
1 person is saying asap rocky isnt biting

another person is saying he is biting but its ok because OG RON C said so

get your arguements in order
 5 years ago '11        #78
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
the fu*k you mean put words in ya mouth?

you said those n*ggas lost money cuz of beefin. thats a stupid argument.

whatever the reason beefs started I'm sure it led to disrespect. and you basically sayin n*ggas shoulda let that slide just to be able to get more money by collabing. yo mentality is the reason why the game so soft now. apparently you against any n*gga who speak his mind and you think n*ggas should stay quiet about issues they have with other n*ggas just so they dont fu*k the money up
No fu*k n*gga, Half them beefs started over something fu*king stupid.
alot of them beefs started over bi*ches n*gga you nto gettin what im saying fu*k n*gga.
that whole we are from New york and fu*k any body else. stupid
the whole I think ima be outshine and im not gonna put so and so on a track. stupid and cowardly
Now rap beefs like battle rapping going back and forth HIP HOP (example Nas vs Jay)
them brothers still came together and made money
all im saying is all the ignorant bullsh*t your endorsing is fu*king stupid and ignroant.

Yea we totally need to go back to the 90s where everyone is violent
and our best artist get k!lled or thrown in jail for some stupid sh*t.

im glad my generation is more smarter or "soft" as you like to put it.

Everyone in the 90s were hard a.sses soooooo

but we have the same rappers who were saying fu*k the police are now playing cops
on the Tele....
 5 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 Stupid Fresh said:
1 person is saying asap rocky isnt biting

another person is saying he is biting but its ok because OG RON C said so

get your arguements in order

yea because nobody wanted to say sh!t to the clipse for using the word trill
 5 years ago '11        #80
space
space
 Retro said:
And maybe they didn't wanna say something because they'd get a sh*t storm from people like Smokeen Freeman callin their camps nothin but a bunch of haters. Now what if in the next coming days those cliques do start saying somethin? Like I said, better with somebody who's from that life than nobody. You can get mad all you want that it's this dude. Take it for what it's worth, it's not like he'll be the last...
woo woo whodrie fu*k n*gga.

BUT why would they say something he isn't doing anything wrong with using their style
you ignorant prick .
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
145 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Bad Left Hook Gives A Detailed Analysis On Whether Conor McGregor Can B..
55 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy