Finally A Houston Rapper Speaks Out Against Asap Rocky & Co.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #181
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,182 | Props total: 1852 1852
and these houston f*ggots mad cuz da lean is easier 2 get in NYC than houston -TRUTH, cause everytime i go, i gotta go to the north then back to the south then baclk to the north...hate gettin lean in tx, its hella easy here in the A...

and Smokeen Freeman, I fux wit you but...

Smokeen Freeman said:
Define swagger my dude.

They sound like their selves sh*t they dont sound like texas n*ggas what so ever

SGP sounds like easy e

A$ap sounds like himself with a mixture of Wiz sometimes

the only thing any texas related are the beats (sometimes) and the hooks

and some of their content other than that naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

flow lyrical dress swagger style>>>>>>>>>>>>> doesnt sound nor look like anything houston texas

~ From a n*gga that actually lives in Houston and listen to the ASAP crew
WAIT A F'N MINUTE....SGP SOUNDS LIKE 3-6.....and you bein from htown u gotta see that, listen to sgp then some old 36 memphis devil sh*t they used to kick, so yeah, That kinda makes your statement patchy, listen before you judge me, ijs...

The beats are surely not texas, maybe slow-er, but not really texas...but the whole lingo, drawl, chopping, lean, screw, TEXAS TRILL, I mean SGP sounds like he should be Juicy J lil brother but hes actually from Fla.

Hate to say it but they whole crew might be some swagless jackers now that you brought it to my attention i think my generation should admit they really dont know sh*t past jayz

Last edited by Mr. Future; 01-04-2012 at 07:53 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #182
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7673 7673
lol @ threadstarter saying "finally" like he been waiting on someone to hate.
 01-04-2012, 07:57 AM         #183
BCannonThaMc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Texas.

Its too hot
 6 years ago '07        #184
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
I feel folk trying to speak up but it should have been one of the vets. Makes him come off a bit of a hater while trying to shine off their momentum
 01-04-2012, 08:05 AM         #185
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha!!!!! Cats in the South and the West has swagger jacked NYC for years!!!! Them ASAP boys stay reppin Harlem. They got a twang in their speech like Drake. Smart move....like 50 said "cuz g'head switch your style up and if they hate then let him hate and watch the money pile up".....who is this Carter character anyway?! Exactly
 6 years ago '11        #186
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
i feel what he's saying...ultimately the game just aint the same. if cats dropped in the 90's this sh*t wouldnt have flew but nowadays people dont give a fu*k if you are who you are...

you know cats would be up in arms if a NY cat sounded mad southern in the past...but having artists like Fab or Jada having such deep pull in the south has sorta shifted that and plus these guys are young..they did not grow up on the same NY rap taht everybody else did...

people forget Asap is named after Rakim...he wasnt old enough to listen to Ra tho...so that means he was probably getting into music on his own in like '99 at the earliest...his NY influences probably had southern influence too, like Dipset.
 6 years ago '09        #187
59fifty 
space
space
$22,737 | Props total: 10168 10168
 Barack Obonga said:
sgp has songs where he sounds like eazy(1995) and some where he sounds like lord infamous, and his production style sounds like old tripple six sometimes(tha phonk,ect)

but if you listen to his mixtape it doesnt sound like some memphis sh*t either, asap and sgp have songs where they use other peoples lingo and sh*t but if you listen to their music it overall it doesnt sound like memphis or texas...

there is no way in hell you can listen to lovieliveasap besides purple swag and say this sounds like some tx sh*t...
:agreement6: Thank u....listen to da music...look past slowed down hooks...sh*t is not txs music...his sh*t is org itz just a blend influences...everybody's influenced someone, so we all some swagger jackin a.ss n*ggaz

No ideas original my gs
 6 years ago '04        #188
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,917 | Props total: 2567 2567
never heard of a asap rocky or the n*gga that called him out
 6 years ago '04        #189
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
n*gga was in school listening to that ugk, mike jones, paul wall slim thug era that popped off so he was influenced by it.
I dont see anything wrong with it

eminem is from detroit but him and royce rap like New Yorkers cause thats what they grew up on, same with j.cole, he's considered south but doesnt sound like it

let that n*gga do him
 01-04-2012, 09:11 AM         #190
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Asap Rocky is a fraud..about time some n*gga stepped up.
 6 years ago '04        #191
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
texas n*ggas worrying about the wrong sh*t, i could understand if they say that style is theirs and dont fu*k with tx n*ggas but they pay homage and fu*ks with bun. thats some homo sh*t females do, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, should be happy somebody else from another coast acknowledges and respects that style enough to want to be apart of it

DSOM said:
eminem is from detroit but him and royce rap like New Yorkers cause thats what they grew up on, same with j.cole, he's considered south but doesnt sound like it

let that n*gga do him
so all detroit rappers that are somewhat lyrical sound like new york rappers???

Last edited by XxC4xX; 01-04-2012 at 09:14 AM..
 01-04-2012, 09:13 AM         #192
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
n*gga was in school listening to that ugk, mike jones, paul wall slim thug era that popped off so he was influenced by it.
I dont see anything wrong with it

let that n*gga do him

fu*k is you talkin' about?Just because a n*gga is lyrical he's trying to rap like a a New Yorker or can't be from the south?
 6 years ago '06        #193
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Jcole from the south but talk n sounds like he from NY sh*t the n*gga even moved to NY to get his sh*t poppin
 6 years ago '08        #194
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 3225 3225
I been in texas my whole fu*king life neva heard of this n*gga who is calling dude out...damn shame
 6 years ago '04        #195
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 frequent23 said:
Jcole from the south but talk n sounds like he from NY sh*t the n*gga even moved to NY to get his sh*t poppin

a better example would be jay electronica. nc is in the middle when it comes to sounds. half the dudes try to sound like their from the south/atl. the other half sound like they're from up north
 01-04-2012, 09:26 AM         #196
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
what is deteroits sound anyway?
Detroit doesn't have a distinctive "sound" when it comes to rap just like most other cities.However there are some Dilla influenced producers and Horrorcore rappers but nobody REALLY listens to that sh*t out here anymore.Only cities w/unique rap styles are Houston's screw influenced sh*t,Los Angeles-Hyphy/Mobbin music,East coast-boom bap rap,Miami's-Bass Music,and Atlanta-Trap/Crunk.

Everywhere else is just a hodge-podge. The problem here is that for years New York n*ggas been dissing the south but then their hottest rapper is a n*gga that tries his best to emulate a southern swagger.sh*t doesn't make sense and looks fake as hell.

Last edited by Trill Clinton; 01-04-2012 at 09:29 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #197
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 1292 1292
 V.R. Nabor said:
I been in texas my whole fu*king life neva heard of this n*gga who is calling dude out...damn shame
Same here. Never heard of a Carter.
 6 years ago '11        #198
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
where stupidfresh @?

slackin with allthe hate he had goin on
 6 years ago '04        #199
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 V.R. Nabor said:
 Monoblock said:
Same here. Never heard of a Carter.
like i said a few pages ago i'll take yung redd at this point
 6 years ago '11        #200
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,417 | Props total: 3977 3977
This is dumb. Intelligent and relevant tx rappers will be cool with him cuz they know that's free publicity for texas, who really needs it after they fu*ked up their lil run 5 years back. The only people who should be mad is other NY n*ggaz.

Finally, a NY rapper gets some shine, and he has to make sh*t sound nothing like NY just to get his sh*t heard. But them n*ggaz stay doing this sh*t. Ask fat joe where he from. He prolly don't even remember anymore cuz of all these Miami Nights.

Lol @ that haters gon hate meme. Tru Records
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy