Jan 3 - Staten Island teen kills self by jumping in front of bus after being bullied

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-05-2012, 02:42 AM         #81
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CenterField said:
I thought Tookie Williams would be a lesson for these crips, guess it wasn't.

I thought Hitler would be a lesson for these dictators, guess it wasn't.

I thought Hammer would be a lesson for rick ross, guess it wasn't.
 6 years ago '10        #82
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Hell Bound I pray for her soul mane
 6 years ago '10        #83
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 carltouss619 said:
I'm not even going to respond back to this
Yo dawg i aint tryna get into the e-beef but it is normal for teenagers to be attention seekers.
 6 years ago '08        #84
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
damnn she was pretty too =( she could have gone out with me..i would have treated her right and make her my queen. RIP =(
 6 years ago '07        #85
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Pass The Dutchi said:
Yo carl you're a **** a.ss n*gga. for real. where's your empathy for the young girl? go jerk off to old episodes of mayweather 24/7 f*ggot.

when i was in high school, my best friend was this girl jenn. she had real emotional problems stemming from her fu*ked up family. i helped her get through it. she even told me if it wasn't for me, she probably would have committed suicide.

i dont talk to ol girl anymore, but you see my point. this girl obviously had similar mental/emotional problems but had no one to talk to.
beautiful story..........still don't give a fu*k. The only people I feel for are her family members.
 6 years ago '05        #86
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
what kinda 19yo dates a 15yo?
 6 years ago '09        #87
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3075 3075
RIP. It was to early..
 6 years ago '09        #88
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
bi*ch should have invested in some karate classes....guess she didnt see karate kid

but on a serious note...if your gonna k!ll yourself....hang yourself in your room

jumping in front of a bus can cause accidents and your forcing your bullsh*t on everyone who has to see your dead body
 6 years ago '11        #89
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
 Jacc Blacc said:
bi*ch should have invested in some karate classes....guess she didnt see karate kid

but on a serious note...if your gonna k!ll yourself....hang yourself in your room

jumping in front of a bus can cause accidents and your forcing your bullsh*t on everyone who has to see your dead body
eh I always said if I was to ever k!ll myself it'd be blowing my dome out infront of a elementary school while they're on recess.

but like I said she shoulda tried being black she woulda went back and shrugged it off like dude was nothing
 6 years ago '06        #90
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
 Pass The Dutchi said:

Damn she was beautiful.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #91
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 55 55
 bobby doobie said:
eh I always said if I was to ever k!ll myself it'd be blowing my dome out infront of a elementary school while they're on recess.

but like I said she shoulda tried being black she woulda went back and shrugged it off like dude was nothing
the fu*k this have to do with race...get your naacp a.ss out of here with that nonsense. we talking about a kid taking her life and you are worried about her being white. Black ppl are the only ones with problems? grow up !

Last edited by Beach Bum; 01-05-2012 at 09:18 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #92
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 23799 23799
 *-InfiniMatic-* said:
...Basically
the world needs to encourage a stronger mind :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #93
p50rockz 2 heat pts
space
space
$330 | Props total: 13 13
All i can say is SMDH... Ignorance still alive... And i do agree that was very selfish towards the family, but R.I.P as well. im an 80's baby, This generation is Triple worse than the one i grew up with, Shyt like this is expected. Maybe she couldve been trying to get attention from ppl, Mayb she lost her mind. Some people just black out, and do DUMB shyt. But you will never know because you are not that person. I dont care how poor or rich you are, dont say shyt cuz you aint "Me". Unless you GOD himself.. StFu... This is just one of many, and it got NOTHING to do about being black or white. I bet there one wealthy black person that has k!lled themselves in life, one homeless black person, one black person in the same situation... (SLAVERY IS OVER... You Will Never Understand How Our Ancestors Felt Cuz Your Free, Mayb Not 100% But Enough To Band Together And Act Like A Bunch Of Jews, And Asians And Buy Up Stores And Build Our Own Businesses, But No) and I said that cuz ya'll keep pulling the my people got it worse, which i agree but stop bi*ching and putting us the fu*k down ****....Back To The Topic... R.I.P.....

Last edited by p50rockz; 01-05-2012 at 09:18 AM..
 01-05-2012, 09:37 AM         #94
giladg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP, but a new love suicide everyday? These kids need some education, man!
 6 years ago '11        #95
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
U cant call her dumb because you don't know what goes on in her head she probably already hated herself

If u don't like yourself and people don't like u that's alot effecting u mentality
 01-05-2012, 10:58 AM         #96
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
no sympathy from me, you got people who are homeless, just lost their home, ppl who do not know where their next meal is coming from and still pushing strong. this spoiled bi*ch most likely had all of that ...........man whatever
Word...

Or the kids that are put in to the Child s3x Trade, or the African Boy who watched his family get k!lled, or the suburban kid that found his mom shot to death my his dad... There ar worse things happening to people. I have no sympathy for people who just flat out give up. You can never win if you quit.
 01-05-2012, 11:27 AM         #97
FLA_ALL_DAY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesusplay said:
yeah it's hard being black. I normally disagree with that guy
says the white man lmao
 6 years ago '11        #98
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,242 | Props total: 24730 24730
 carltouss619 said:
no sympathy from me, you got people who are homeless, just lost their home, ppl who do not know where their next meal is coming from and still pushing strong. this spoiled bi*ch most likely had all of that ...........man whatever
I understand where u coming from but thats still heartless. Everybody has their problems, whether its finacially, emotionally, mentally, physically, etc. Just because she had a place to sleep and food to eat doesnt make her spoiled. I do think that people need to learn to be more thick skinned tho. I was bullied all my life and i still am. U just gotta roll with it and Keep goin.

R.I.P.
 6 years ago '07        #99
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 1190 1190
Perception is reality, we don't know what she valued or aspired to be. So people saying she should try being black is like saying blacks should try being broke and hopeless in Africa when we complain about our hardships. She probably felt hopeless and thought no one would understand. I've known some suicidal people and it's usually how they perceive their lives and their futures that makes them unhappy
 6 years ago '04        #100
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
bullying on a whole nother level with social sites nowadays
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy