Jan 3 - Staten Island teen kills self by jumping in front of bus after being bullied

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
61 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 DevilsNeverCry said:
so now you're comparing the tragedies of different populations? like they can be measured like weights on a scale

that just trivializes the memory of our ancestors that went through the transatlantic slave trade

racist whites won the f!ght against you and you don't even know it....they way you think keeps you from helping yourself or any one else...you're one less "n*gga" that's a threat towards them
just stfu you talking a whole lot but not saying sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #62
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
sucks and all but if you that weak minded then she wasn't ready for the real world. why not k!ll them bi*ches??? bi*ch instead you k!ll yourself???
 6 years ago '09        #63
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
I was a fat kid growing up (still kinda am, 6'4 and 260 ) but I was cool as fu*k and very popular only ever got into 1 real f!ght and it wasn't from being made fun of. Me and this friend were both in 6 grade and sitting at lunch and he spilled his chocolate milk on him and I said some sh*t about his mom changing him and when we got into the hallway to line up, the dude pushed me against the wall saying some sh*t like "don't talk about my mom mother fu*ker" . Just a year ago in 5th grade I pushed this same kid into a fu*king desk (his head clipped the corner of it ). We made up so I was shocked he would try this sh*t. I told him to meet me in the bathroom after the bell and he did. He stood by the door and thought sh*t was funny, he was picking apart this eraser and throwing it at me while I was sitting in the bathroom waiting for him to square up after the 2nd time the eraser piece hit me I grabbed him, threw him in a corner and put some bionic elbows to his head for about 30 seconds until I got pulled off.

The principle came in and was like "Are you ____?"
Me: yeah
Principle: Come with me

The principle took me to the football coach befor he took me to his office. He wanted to know if I ever thought about playing football (I was 6'1 or so and over 200 pounds so I'm sure principal never even saw me until this event).

His parents came after my dad claiming he had a concussion
 6 years ago '09        #64
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
 S W A N said:
This is truly a sad story as in columbine but Columbine was never about bullying. Both kids actually were pretty popular amongst their friends. One had a god complex and the other was clinically depressed. Put together it was a dangerous mix as you saw the outcome. Being bullied is one of the biggest misconceptions about Columbine.

[video - click to view]

01-04-2012, 10:51 PM         #65
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
I thought Columbine would be a lesson for these bullies, guess it wasn't.
I thought Tookie Williams would be a lesson for these crips, guess it wasn't.

I thought Hitler would be a lesson for these dictators, guess it wasn't.

I thought Hammer would be a lesson for rick ross, guess it wasn't.

Last edited by CenterField; 01-04-2012 at 10:54 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #66
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 DevilsNeverCry said:
because I don't agree with you? or because I won't get tied up in your insecurities about race? for someone that hates whites you're using a lot of white girl logic right now...the stereotypical "stfu" response just to get the last word isn't fooling anyone

and a few sentences is a lot to you?

that's some some sad sh*t....read more so you won't have to strain yourself next time
I'm pretty much not even going to waste my energy trying to make you understand because it's point less. This world is so backwards it's not even funny and you're just another backwards clown in it.
 6 years ago '07        #67
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

/thread
 6 years ago '10        #68
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
Bullies have no soul
 01-04-2012, 11:19 PM         #69
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
no sympathy from me, you got people who are homeless, just lost their home, ppl who do not know where their next meal is coming from and still pushing strong. this spoiled bi*ch most likely had all of that ...........man whatever
But people like this clearly have mental problems, i feel sympathy simply because in her mind she had no choice, it's not HER fault, she had mental problems that weren't addressed.

But i don't expect ignorant c*nts like you to understand that, people who have money or come from good homes can't have problems right? only homless people can have problems
 6 years ago '07        #70
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 jlandryst said:

[pic - click to view]

“I can’t live without [him]. There’s no life at all,” the lovesick sophomore wrote in the note, according to relatives.

Devastated relatives said Tuesday that Amanda was a popular girl bullied by a group of female classmates at New Dorp High School since the beginning of the academic year.

“No matter what she did, they picked on her,” her cousin Ashley Gilman, 20, told the News.

“They made fun of her heels, her hair, her make-up - everything.”

IronMaiden said:
But people like this clearly have mental problems, i feel sympathy simply because in her mind she had no choice, it's not HER fault, she had mental problems that weren't addressed.

But i don't expect ignorant c*nts like you to understand that, people who have money or come from good homes can't have problems right? only homless people can have problems
Now she had mental problems . Please explain what these mental disorders are? Now she had no choice? motherfu*kers YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE, you soft bi*ch ALWAYS!

Not to mention reading the article it sounds like she was pretty popular too. Sounds popular kids making fun of another popular kid (who might have also participated in this, at some point in your life) over some boy. fu*k out of here with this. on the real you all are a bunch of weak people

Last edited by carltouss619; 01-04-2012 at 11:48 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #71
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 carltouss619 said:
Now she had mental problems . Please explain what these mental disorders are? Now she had no choice? motherfu*kers YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE, you soft bi*ch ALWAYS!

Not to mention reading the article it sounds like she was pretty popular too. Sounds popular kids making fun of another popular kid (who might have also participated in this, at some point in your life) over some boy. fu*k out of here with this. on the real you all are a bunch of weak people
she apparently talked about committing suicide two years earlier. You don't think someone with a history of talks of suicide have mental problems? And it seems like she had good friends and family who tried to help her feel better. She needed professional help, thats for sure
 6 years ago '07        #72
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 NateRight said:
she apparently talked about committing suicide two years earlier. You don't think someone with a history of talks of suicide have mental problems? And it seems like she had good friends and family who tried to help her feel better. She needed professional help, thats for sure
Once again, what are these mental disorders you claim she had? Please do not confuse attention whoring for health issues
 01-05-2012, 01:28 AM         #73
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickaMorStyle said:
Its sad, but if your that weak minded to do such a thing to your self and people that care for you, over such things..Then i say oh well
Weak Minded? She was 15 years old you inconsiderate piece of sh*t. This isn't an isolated issue.
 6 years ago '04        #74
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
suicide, no matter the reason, is the most selfish thing any one person could ever do. I feel no sympathy. I feel bad for her family, and her friends, but she had options. There are always options.
 01-05-2012, 01:30 AM         #75
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
Once again, what are these mental disorders you claim she had? Please do not confuse attention whoring for health issues
Are you fu*king serious? It's NORMAL for a 15 year old child to seek attention you dumb fu*k.

This isn't about a 25 year old prostitute who has had several tries in life to get her sh*t together. This is a 15 year old girl who obviously didn't know how to find help for the issues she was having.
 6 years ago '07        #76
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
You guys keep talking that "Oh she was only 15 bullsh*t" and watch it come bite you in the a.ss.
 6 years ago '07        #77
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 illicitx said:
Are you fu*king serious? It's NORMAL for a 15 year old child to seek attention you dumb fu*k.

This isn't about a 25 year old prostitute who has had several tries in life to get her sh*t together. This is a 15 year old girl who obviously didn't know how to find help for the issues she was having.
I'm not even going to respond back to this
 01-05-2012, 01:48 AM         #78
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '06        #79
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
kids nowadays are fu*king more vicious than ever.... and they lack coping skills more than ever as well..
 6 years ago '07        #80
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,119 | Props total: 1379 1379
Yo carl you're a **** a.ss n*gga. for real. where's your empathy for the young girl? go jerk off to old episodes of mayweather 24/7 f*ggot.

when i was in high school, my best friend was this girl jenn. she had real emotional problems stemming from her fu*ked up family. i helped her get through it. she even told me if it wasn't for me, she probably would have committed suicide.

i dont talk to ol girl anymore, but you see my point. this girl obviously had similar mental/emotional problems but had no one to talk to.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy