Jan 3 - Staten Island teen kills self by jumping in front of bus after being bullied

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
I would say something.....

But I'm not a pedo
 6 years ago '04        #42
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 11094 11094
she was just a kid without a friggin clue.

sad as hell.
 01-04-2012, 07:09 PM         #43
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know she was distressed and she died, but kids today are some bi*ches. They get easily offended by bullsh*t and they are ready to die. I'm not saying that teens aren't mean, but there have always been bullies. Why do teenagers have such thin skin now? People shouldn't take comments online seriously, because most of the time people don't even mean the sh*t they say online. They just say sh*t just because they are guarded by the computer screen. Those kids were cruel who wrote that sh*t on her facebook page though. I would probably laugh too to be honest, but I won't post that sh*t on her wall after she dies. That's flat out d!ckery right there.

Last edited by TeddiGramz; 01-04-2012 at 07:17 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #44
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
She should have at least took her enemies with her
 6 years ago '10        #45
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
I dont agree with self murder but those bi*ches need a swift visit from karma! What kind of parents are those of the victim and bullies? I guess this is what happens when parents are too busy being caught up in thier job and their own life......
 6 years ago '11        #46
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,455 | Props total: 1446 1446
sooooooo any more pics ?

(Joking)
 6 years ago '07        #47
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 biz730 said:
son. throw yourself in front of a bus
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Cool story maybe they can get a job f*ggot like you?
a bunch of soft a.ss people, who are in turn going to produce soft a.ss children.
 6 years ago '10        #48
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 351 351
R.I.P Weak or not like people need stop being fu*king retarded and picking on people sh*t is immature as fu*k some people can't handle it and it's easy to say ahh she was weak fu*k her but people wouldnt be saying that sh*t if it was your little sister or brother.
 6 years ago '05        #49
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
Sickened rip
 6 years ago '11        #50
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
I was a fat kid growing up & I got picked on EVERY DAY for YEARS and never once considered suicide. sh*t wasn't easy but sh*t is never too hard to keep dealing with. You k!ll yourself, you give up on yourself not just your problems and I'm sorry but that gets no sympathy from me.

Parents need to get their kids to toughen the fu*k up & show them how easy they really have it. All the bullying & boy problems in the world won't amount up to having to walk miles for clean water daily. Not knowing where your next meal is coming from. Not having a roof over your head. It's just pathetic...
 6 years ago '07        #51
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 DevilsNeverCry said:
it takes more will to k!ll yourself than to live

when you end your own life (or attempt to do so) you go against the base drive of every living thing....to survive

it takes some real balls to do some sh*t like that....but at the same time if a suicidal person gets help and puts that same energy into something positive, they could achieve anything
now ppl making excuses and trying to justify this
 6 years ago '04        #52
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,976 | Props total: 3473 3473
^^^^Exactly
 01-04-2012, 08:44 PM         #53
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickaMorStyle said:
Its sad, but if your that weak minded to do such a thing to your self and people that care for you, over such things..Then i say oh well

She was only 15 years old... she couldn't have known better if she did she'd be a genius but I see what you mean.... I have known one person and he was a boy who hung himself over a girl....he was 19... Son I wish they known better...but sh*t happens .

Love is blind and i will never stoop to that level where I k!ll myself over a girl because all that I miss you sh*t don't mean nothing when your gone.

Life is a gift and heaven....

Rip to her I wish those classmate didn't pick on her she probably felt that after she lost him she didn't have no one else to feel strong with..... Real

Last edited by Bangladesh; 01-04-2012 at 08:47 PM..
 01-04-2012, 08:53 PM         #54
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
I was a fat kid growing up & I got picked on EVERY DAY for YEARS and never once considered suicide. sh*t wasn't easy but sh*t is never too hard to keep dealing with. You k!ll yourself, you give up on yourself not just your problems and I'm sorry but that gets no sympathy from me.

Parents need to get their kids to toughen the fu*k up & show them how easy they really have it. All the bullying & boy problems in the world won't amount up to having to walk miles for clean water daily. Not knowing where your next meal is coming from. Not having a roof over your head. It's just pathetic...
because you are a boy.. Uts different form a girl.. A girls feeling get hurt more... You ever hurt w girl feeling before??? Because they act like its the end of the word...us men were build for that sh*t.. All tho some girls are mentally strong but she looks like those suburban quite girl...

Just like people say they need Jesus

People need the hood.. It makes you stronger and realize what life is really about
 01-04-2012, 08:54 PM         #55
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If people want to k!ll themselves go ahead.
 6 years ago '04        #56
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 6 years ago '05        #57
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
You bible thumpers are ridiculous. Get off the, "she's weak" comments and just show some compassion for young girl. You fu*ks make me sick.
 6 years ago '07        #58
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 DevilsNeverCry said:
how does that justify suicide?

learn the difference between empathy and sympathy then think about what you just said
stfu bi*ch, I aint here to argue about semantics. If Black ppl weren't committing suicides when they were getting hung left and right and being treated like animals. then there is no excuse for this one. Man the fu*k up
 6 years ago '07        #59
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 DevilsNeverCry said:
it's not semantics...those are two different words and concepts

and young african american males have the highest increasing suicide rates next to native american males...so they are k!lling themselves left and right because they're treated like animals and hoodlums

your tunnel vision is the reason you're limited to shallow judgments....you'd go off on a white person with a limited idea of our people, but it's cool when you do it towards people you don't know

you can do better
Black life obstacles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> white life obstacles........ now stfu
 6 years ago '04        #60
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,815 | Props total: 1490 1490
I think school need to be more accountable, they need to implement more programs that will help students know that life gets better, also programs that help people realize that people are more alike then they realize. Bring back peer mentor programs to help solve problems.

All I can say is this sh*t is getting ridiculous and too common.

R.I.P.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy