Jan 3 - FORBES: 15 Best Cities For Young Adults

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,871 | Props total: 8200 8200
 Got Cheeve? said:
Boston was on the list too if you read the complete list...

hmmm... Raleigh, NC... Austin, TX... I want to get into film so I'm thinking those two options... Austin is obviously more established but I think there's a budding film community in the Triangle there of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. Plus them Chapel Hill girls

But I don't know... hmm...

P.S. Raleigh has lots of black folks... ya'll tripping. Little Rock was on the complete list too.
Wilmington, NC is a big film place too dude. My boy has been helping film a few movies. He filmed 3 movies last year down there. Also, part of Iron Man 3 will be filmed down there this year.
 6 years ago '06        #102
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 BooHaggle McGee said:
Have you ever been black? Do you know how it feels to be somewhere where every muthafu*ka is white and looks at you like "n*gga I moved to this piece of sh*t Iowa city to get away from you n*ggas"

And then the few white people who do talk to you treat you like a fu*kin rapper

Imo stick to LA...I love the white people here

I know I'm being judgemental but I aint tryin to be the Columbus of black ppl and go venture off to some land to start the first black family and sh*t...I want Gucci Mane on the radio right after katy perry or Im bouncin out that city
 6 years ago '05        #103
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
i wouldnt mind Denver....Florida sucks.
 6 years ago '08        #104
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
@ the whites dude getting mad. they love talking about race when it's some thread about a black criminal tho
 6 years ago '10        #105
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Them cities will run any brotha that shows up outta there

Denver sounds nice though
 6 years ago '04        #106
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
des moines is #1????

6 years ago '04        #107
con_elegancia 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 0 0
 mtva24 said:
because california and flo rida are the sh*ttiest states to live in at the moment (in terms of the economy)...like dude said, they are talking about jobs and the cost of living...
miami is awesome to live at, but economy wise its sucks if you are not a professional making at least 60k a year then you are barely surviving when rent for a 2/2 is 1600 in a central location, drinks are around 10-20 bucks depending where you go, and public transportation if you do not have a car is awful. but the weather and the girls keep me here, sh*t i am complaining cause its 60 degrees
 01-04-2012, 11:00 AM         #108
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's be real tho ya'll... when blacks are 12% of the population does it really make sense to be offended because a list made for the majority of America isn't tailor suited to black folk? What did you expect? Regardless... on the list... Washington D.C. is 50% black, next closest race is Whites with 38%... Boston, Raleigh, Little Rock, Greenville all have a high percentage of black people. All except Greenville and Boston have 45% blacks. That's 5 of the 15 cities while Blacks are 3rd in race population in this country behind Hispanics and Whites. Not to mention again this list doesn't take into account race at all but you get the point.
 6 years ago '09        #109
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1634 1634
Denver is a very good place to visit and live....

but my piece of sh*t city has come so far since Katrina
 6 years ago '09        #110
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 Got Cheeve? said:
Boston was on the list too if you read the complete list...

hmmm... Raleigh, NC... Austin, TX... I want to get into film so I'm thinking those two options... Austin is obviously more established but I think there's a budding film community in the Triangle there of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. Plus them Chapel Hill girls

But I don't know... hmm...

P.S. Raleigh has lots of black folks... ya'll tripping. Little Rock was on the complete list too.
Austin would probably be an excellent place to get into film. Plus with SXSW or whatever each year, you'd always have a chance to walk across the street and submit your film
 6 years ago '06        #111
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 portis187 said:
for young white adults i see

A few of those places i couldn't see n*ggaz going to reside in. Probably be harassed.

Last edited by davon4204; 01-04-2012 at 11:28 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #112
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
Best cities for young white adults not blacks/minorities. <NYU, PENN STATE, types)

gentrification has made it where these same conservative young white adults with money will bring money into the ghetto. (forbes.com)

Black college students these days facing depression, student loans, and unemployment.
 6 years ago '04        #113
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6438 6438
I love Denver!
 01-04-2012, 05:34 PM         #114
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bernadoobie said:
You're good dude.
I know I'm good... Can I western union you some money and you come fly to ct. I can just show you that black man's are better then Mexican man... Physically and mentally and you could get some better swag up here to sweety
 6 years ago '10        #115
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555
 Bangladesh said:
I know I'm good... Can I western union you some money and you come fly to ct. I can just show you that black man's are better then Mexican man... Physically and mentally and you could get some better swag up here to sweety
My daddy is black, you needs not to worry.
 6 years ago '04        #116
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,090 | Props total: 3898 3898
I love when ignorant brainwashed brothers pop up in threads spouting that equality bullsh*t.. ain't sh*t equal or will it ever be. Racism and prejudice are never going anywhere. just by your comments alone you don't have to move to iowa proves that. If iowa is on the list and they say i should go there then why wouldn't I? the thing is the world judges black men based on TV shows, fear, ignorance, and music videos. alway have and always will.
 6 years ago '10        #117
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
Yall do realize life is about social interaction right...

So it does matter how diverse a place is. Thats like being a forigen exchange student. You might make one or two friends but the whole time you are in france you will want some "real" friends.

And white people get better tax rates and credit scores too
 01-04-2012, 06:36 PM         #118
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=bernadoobie;21801556]My daddy is black, you needs not to worry. [/QUOTE

good. Any way you ever been to Connecticut??????
 01-04-2012, 06:38 PM         #119
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bernadoobie said:
My daddy is black, you needs not to worry.
good. Anyway you ever came to Connecticut?
 6 years ago '04        #120
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
 Sean McDevitt said:
shocked at no davenport, but the capital got it
LOL Quad Cities
Davenport is the closest youll get to hood?
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy