Allen Iverson "fu*k Hampton" (True Story)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19849 19849
 philly5 said:
^^^
seriously. the story is simple....

so homie got hoe'd by AI and is still mad?

basically
 6 years ago '05        #82
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
 Chief Dee said:
If people tell you that someone is a jerk, take their word for it. And why are people so surprised that NBA stars can be jerks? No offense to dudes who hoop, but n*ggas who play basketball have always been the most arrogant athletes even if you go back to your school days. Compare the dudes at school who hooped to who played football, baseball, and other sports.

I used to play football, and when you play a game that is predicated on contact, physicality, getting knocked on your a.ss, going through the pains and injuries, and being part of a sport that isnt centered on 5 on 5 action and involves so many people, it actually humbles you, teaches you respect for others, and shows you your vunerabilites. When you grew up player the lesser of the physical sports, as is the case with hoopers, you feel untouchable, unstoppable, etc. And these guys carry that sh*t to all the way to the NBA.

Didn't read your comment but it seems u missed the basics. Basically Homie got hoed on by AI and he still mad.
 01-04-2012, 03:51 PM         #83
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basically..
 6 years ago '04        #84
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Gink said:
Who's mad again?

[pic - click to view]

^Not him, homie that wrote the article. He got hoe'd by AI and he's still mad.
 6 years ago '05        #85
Shazam 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 1230 1230
 BackBlock_OG said:
^Not him, homie that wrote the article. He got hoe'd by AI and he's still mad.
basically
 6 years ago '10        #86
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8222 8222
So is homie still mad because he got hoe'd by AI or did homie get hoe'd by AI and he's still mad?
 6 years ago '05        #87
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 709 709
 Bundles said:

This is a true story from Tito Five's life...enjoy!

Well, the holiday season is officially over, and Christmas Day brought us the NBA’s return… But there’s one player we’ll never see on an NBA floor again. We call this story, “fu*k Bubba Chuck.” With the new year I’ve vowed to make some improvements, but my language isn’t on the list. So I must warn you this may get a bit vulgar. This story begins in Hampton, Va. I decided to attend Hampton University, and would often hear about how “Chuck” would frequently appear on campus to show off his latest Mercedes and pick-up his hoochie of the day. As a life long Sixers fan, I was somewhat excited to know I may be able to cross paths with the then, cross-over king.

A friend of mine who lived directly across from campus told me how nobody knew him or called him A.I. as most of us had grown to know him. He told me his name was “Bubba Chuck.” This was the first I’d ever heard of the name, along with some of the terrible things he had to say about him. My friends mother represented “Chuck” in the bowling alley case that he had while in high school, in which he’d gotten into a brawl against some local white kids. During this time “Chuck” would often come over for dinner and they treated him as one of their own. After it was over, they never heard another word from him again. He didn’t even bother to send a thank you card. He explained how his mother didn’t even want his name mentioned around her, as she felt so hurt by his lack of gratitude. From there I’d crossed paths with “Chuck” a few times and I’d never been the autograph type, nor the one to hassle “celebrity figures.” So whenever I saw him I’d give a simple, “what up A,” and he’d reply, “what’s happenen cat-daddy.” For me that was enough.

As the years went by I heard similar stories concerning “Chuck.” How he was disrespectful, didn’t have any manners and how common courtesy wasn’t so common for him. One story being how he’d sit in an open box at the arena if he was injured along with family and “friends.” A bunch of kids would often come up to him and ask for an autograph, he’d sit there and ignore them and have one of his handlers tell them to get lost. We’d also hear about his epic escapades in Atlantic City, where he’d get drunk and throw his cards at the face of the dealer whenever he lost, but none of it ever really registers… well, until it happens to you of course.

Some friends and I hosted a party in Philadelphia called, “NBA Wednesdays” at the time. On this night Philly just won a game against Detroit in the Playoffs and “Chuck” decided to show up, along with his homies. His homies thought that they were A.I., they thought they were the celebrities. At that time my homie was pumping that “lemon haze!” We were up in the DJ booth chillin, and his homies came up, but for some reason they thought the lemon haze was free. They felt they were bringing business into the party and we owed them. In my mind I’m thinking they were a bunch of nobodies living off another man’s fame, but we made a deal we’d hook them up if we got a chance to holla at “Chuck” before he headed out. Since a couple of us went to Hampton and knew he had some sort of celebrity softball game out there, why not see if we could get the stamp to do the official after party.

The entire night “Chuck” was occupied. There was a single file line full of females. I hadn’t seen a line that tight since I was a first grader headed to the lunch room… and his line didn’t move once for 2 hours. He decided to talk to one chick that had to be the ugliest duckling in the building. There was a line full of dimes and he decided to talk to a stone cold 4 for 2 hours, which has to speak volumes of this guys ego! Once we got out the club his homie gives me the intro to speak with “Chuck” concerning the party. He’s leaning on his Bentley he’s got parked up on the curb, and he’s obviously inebriated. I pitch my idea, and he gives me a 2 second pause and replies, “fu*k Hampton and Everything In Hampton… Matter of Fact, fu*k You!” From there I just blacked out… I grabbed the champagne bottle from his hand and threw it at his windshield, and ask him who the fu*k does he think he’s talking to!!? From there it was an all out brawl, and I ended up suing him for a $3 million settlement… Well, that’s what I would have done if I could do it all over again. I actually just said, “no doubt,” and walked off.
Since then my friends believed I started hating on “Chuck’s” game. But that was furthest from the truth. I never thought he would lead us to a championship, I always thought he was a selfish bi*ch on the court, and didn’t make anyone better. Prime example is when I asked my mother for Aaron Mckie’s authentic jersey for Christmas over his (I know, I like to stand alone), way before this event ever took place. At the same time I couldn’t understand how people could rightfully cheer for this guy knowing he was a bi*ch a.ss punk, that never learned to stand on his own. But then again, I could… I was the same way, until I experienced it directly.

From there it became a one sided joke that I had a one sided beef with “Bubba Chuck.” I would often deny it, but it was true. If I ever saw that spineless pus*y, I was gonna remind him of everything, and whip his a.ss! Then, I saw the espn 30 for 30, and I saw how his lack of manners and courtesy isn’t really his fault. Then see how he still lives in the past, still wearing long white tee shirts that come down to the knees of his baggy jeans as if it was still 2002. Then I saw him crying like a little punk bi*ch here (Click Here) and said, you know what, maybe I’ll bury my imaginary hatchet with this guy… Then I took a sip of my soda and said, Naaa… “fu*k Bubba Chuck!”

“Life and Times of Tito Five” are based on true stories.

- @Tito_5k
 6 years ago '06        #88
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18865 18865
f*ggot a.ss n*ggas that catch feelings when celebrity n*ggas tell em' to get lost...

this whole story sounds like bullsh*t too BTW... dude sounds like he's just mad that A.I. said "no" to his lil plans for an after party...

whatever...
 6 years ago '05        #89
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 6 years ago '08        #90
kingdre310 
space
space
space
$102 | Props total: 38 38
So basically....Hoe'd, Still Mad , End Story
 6 years ago '04        #91
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,045 | Props total: 4719 4719
dam so homie got hoed by Ai and stil mad?
 6 years ago '11        #92
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 kingdre310 said:
So basically....Hoe'd, Still Mad , End Story
Basically
 6 years ago '04        #93
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,045 | Props total: 4719 4719
 Bautmoney!™ said:
n*gga got 3 Mill and still bi*chin...
think u missed when he said he made dat up

and that he is indeed still mad
 6 years ago '07        #94
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i am deceased
 6 years ago '08        #95
doctate54 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
at the comments.

But homie did get hoe'd by A.I.
 01-04-2012, 08:42 PM         #96
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
think u missed when he said he made dat up

and that he is indeed still mad

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #97
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 doctate54 said:

But homie did get hoe'd by A.I.
basically
 6 years ago '04        #98
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
So homie got hoe'd by A.I and still mad?
 6 years ago '04        #100
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 big blak afrika said:
Homie got hoed by a.i., he's still mad.
basically
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy