most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Michigan 12 60.00%
VA Tech 8 40.00%
Voters: 20. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #321
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 U.B.HiRM said:
you seen what they did few weeks ago with the dancers in the trunk...right by my mans store on chalmers...sh*ts fu*ked up
yeah its some serial k!ller sh*t going on. n*ggas fu*king these bi*ches up. found 2 on promenade and 2 in a garage on lannette bi*ches gotta get they pistol game together real talk
 6 years ago '04        #322
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,002 | Props total: 11804 11804
 dtownboy313 said:
sh*t atleast them n*ggas made to the ship. when's the last yall football team played in a ship??? i'll wait. beating michigan isn't the championship either
n*gga what??? c webb was a basketball reference and we WON a championship in 2000, made final 4 in 2001 and 1999, got to 4 more final fours in a 7 year span since then and another national ship........ while yalll n*ggas was fu*kin with brian elllerbe, servin your sentences for the fact that you had to CHEAT to be relevant for 1 year before which yalll hadnt done jack d!ck *t since glen riice in 1988, and prayin to make the NIT every year.

football we've surpassed yalll the last 4 years and our program has owned y'all , won a big ten title last year last season, had the winnngest senior or class in michigan state history, and made it to the INAUGURAL BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP game this season, finished above yall in the big ten season, beat yal and Iowa in Kinney stadium which yall couldn't do... yalll weren't bowl eligibble teh last 4 seasons, what have y'all done aside from win some home games this season and luck your way into a BCS bowl game (because the system is a fu*kin joke )with a cake schedule???? you my n*gga cuz you fu*ks with the lions so ima stop goin at you, but you need to get off fantasy island my n*gga

Last edited by torious; 01-05-2012 at 01:07 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #323
dtownboy313 
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
n*gga what??? c webb was a basketball reference and we WON a championship in 2000, made final 4 in 2001 and 1999, got to 4 more final fours in a 7 year span since then and another national ship........ while yalll n*ggas was fu*kin with brian elllerbe, servin your sentences for the fact that you had to CHEAT to be relevant for 1 year before which yalll hadnt done jack d!ck *t since glen riice in 1988, and prayin to make the NIT every year.

football we've surpassed yalll the last 4 years and our program has owned y'all , won a big ten title last year last season, had the winnngest senior or class in michigan state history, and made it to the INAUGURAL BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP game this season, finished above yall in the big ten season, beat yal and Iowa in Kinney stadium which yall couldn't do... yalll weren't bowl eligibble teh last 4 seasons, what have y'all done aside from win some home games this season and luck your way into a BCS bowl game (because the system is a fu*kin joke )with a cake schedule???? you my n*gga cuz you fu*ks with the lions so ima stop goin at you, but you need to get off fantasy island my n*gga
thats what im saying. its gonna take more than 4 years for yall to be that marquee team here. now n*ggas mad at the system because it didn't work for them. fu*k outta here. we wouldn't have been there if yall wouldve took care of yall own business. stop blaming us. you n*ggas fu*ked that game up. you made it to the first annual big ten ship. whoopty fu*king do. yall didn't win it. what was the point of going. bottomline is that we won the sugar bowl you didn't. i wouldn't give a fu*k what our schedule is. we won 11 games. you n*ggas caught in the worse stretch we ever had. that sh*t is over with. im not on fantasy island. we just won a bcs bowl last time i checked. you n*ggas so happy to beat MICHIGAN. don't you want more for your school. why not be a household name nationwide. why not compete for bcs bowl games yearly. think bigger.

as far as basketball state wins. izzo has a great program. we on the rise doe (trey burke) As for football you n*ggas will NEVER be on our level. face it. even after 4 wins. yall still got alot to do before you ever be on MICHIGAN'S level.
 6 years ago '04        #324
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
thats what im saying. its gonna take more than 4 years for yall to be that marquee team here. now n*ggas mad at the system because it didn't work for them. fu*k outta here. we wouldn't have been there if yall wouldve took care of yall own business. stop blaming us. you n*ggas fu*ked that game up. you made it to the first annual big ten ship. whoopty fu*king do. yall didn't win it. what was the point of going. bottomline is that we won the sugar bowl you didn't. i wouldn't give a fu*k what our schedule is. we won 11 games. you n*ggas caught in the worse stretch we ever had. that sh*t is over with. im not on fantasy island. we just won a bcs bowl last time i checked. you n*ggas so happy to beat MICHIGAN. don't you want more for your school. why not be a household name nationwide. why not compete for bcs bowl games yearly. think bigger.

as far as basketball state wins. izzo has a great program. we on the rise doe (trey burke) As for football you n*ggas will NEVER be on our level. face it. even after 4 wins. yall still got alot to do before you ever be on MICHIGAN'S level.
props on being real about MSU bball being >>>>>>>>>>> UofM, but you lyin if you think you Michigan fans don't care about the fact that we've owned y'all for the past 4 years You arrogant a.ss n*ggas know that if you were in our position you'd be rubbing it in every chance you get and saying the same miek hart sh*t, yet when it's convenient for you to do so, you try to downplay the rivalry and the burning it causes your soul...... We beat a legitimate SEC team despite our quartberback having a bad game, and we actually earned it... Yall needed the refs to gift you a win to barely squeak by vs a team that that got k!llled by a CLEMSON in their only tough games this season, who in case you didnt notice got murked 70-34 by West Virginia congratulations, enjoy it.

Last edited by torious; 01-05-2012 at 04:24 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #325
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5340 5340
we beat ND and NEB and they both beat you ..
 6 years ago '04        #326
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5340 5340
go look @ the spartans thread for their game .. as usual Michigan fans came in there classy and respectful ... saying good win , for them , and the conference .. they come in here trying to downplay our win .. they get owned thats how it goes .. but it goes to show you who is more concerned with who .. who has the better program and everything . who is really thr top dawg ..
 6 years ago '04        #327
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
we beat ND and NEB and they both beat you ..
you had them at home, we'da smoked them both
 6 years ago '04        #328
dtownboy313 
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
props on being real about MSU bball being >>>>>>>>>>> UofM, but you lyin if you think you Michigan fans don't care about the fact that we've owned y'all for the past 4 years You arrogant a.ss n*ggas know that if you were in our position you'd be rubbing it in every chance you get and saying the same miek hart sh*t, yet when it's convenient for you to do so, you try to downplay the rivalry and the burning it causes your soul...... We beat a legitimate SEC team despite our quartberback having a bad game, and we actually earned it... Yall needed the refs to gift you a win to barely squeak by vs a team that that got k!llled by a CLEMSON in their only tough games this season, who in case you didnt notice got murked 70-34 by West Virginia congratulations, enjoy it.
Bottomline is that we won a bcs bowl. doesn't matter how it happened. just like the refs gave yall that bullsh*t call against the badgers during the season. that wasn't no fu*king touchdown. nobody knocks yall for that doe. you n*ggas come in here downplaying our win. get on our level. we arrogant because we are MICHIGAN one of the best programs in the country. have we been down the last few years with rich rod. yes. i thought we shouldve beat yall this year but we didn't. i give yall props for that. good fu*king job. im a lifetime michigan fan bro and i don't give a single fu*k about losing to yall. im more worried about getting our program back to where it belongs and beat ohio. we tryna get back to national prominence while you n*ggas happy with just beating us. you got the nerve to say something about the refs gift after that bullsh*t call yall got. and you damn right im gon enjoy it. i got fu*ked up that night.
 01-05-2012, 03:21 PM         #329
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
you had them at home, we'da smoked them both
Didn't they play all their games at home? Hah
 6 years ago '10        #330
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
11 Natl Championships
23 undefeated seasons
3 Heisman Winners
42 Conference titles
Before missing a bowl game in 2008, Michigan had made a bowl game 33 years in a row and had had a winning season for 40 straight years
Most all-time wins in college football history (895)
Highest all-time winning percentage in college football history (.736)
The most winning seasons (113)
The most undefeated seasons of teams currently competing in Division I-A/FBS (23)
One of only three schools with a winning record against every Division I-A/FBS conference
The largest crowd to ever attend an NCAA football game: 114,804 on September 10, 2011 at Michigan Stadium vs. Notre Dame
The longest streak in home game attendance of over 100,000 (239 games; since November 8, 1975 vs. Purdue)
The most televised school in college football history: 432 televised games

im not sure it will let me list the rest of our accolades w/out a second post.
you guys should stop losing to Wisc, and quit judging your season on if you beat us or not. We're concerned with real schools like that ohio university, and winning BCS bowls.
And to those on the "I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST, THAT DOESNT MATTER TO ME" trip, im so sorry to inform you, but.... it does. the future is speculation, this year you had a good win against us (sadly ill admit it), but we dont call you little brother for no reason.
Enjoy your continuing streak of "just missed out" or "we got cheated by computers" bowl games, we will always let u guys come over and look at our trophy case.....

Sidenote: stop saying "6 titles since '51" like you're sh*t kept going. 1951,'52,'55, '57, '65, and '66. it's been 45 years, and some of you "dont care about the past". you better start, or you bi*ches aint got a leg to stand on in this argument
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago