most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Michigan 12 60.00%
VA Tech 8 40.00%
Voters: 20. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #281
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
this n*gga studying how to be next day air and shyt ..
 01-04-2012, 12:54 AM         #282
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's been real boys, gonna watch a movie and crash.

2014 or 15 come talk to me, until then we don't even have anything to argue about.
 6 years ago '11        #283
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 Nutty2003 said:
ahh my bad i forgot you guys won 6 before 1923... when there was like 25 college teams in the world...

you've split 1 since 1949... MSU - 6 since 1958
So what is it? First Little brother says what have we done now? then its MSU has 6 ships since 58. Are we talking now or then? Because either way....your not winning the argument. UM has a ship in the last 15 years. MSU has.....Michigan just won a Sugar Bowl....MSU has.....they've never been to one. Michigan won about 5 Big Ten ships in the 2000s....MSU has 1 in the last 22 years. The fu*k? if anything MSU is the prime example of mediocrity.

One thing I will say is MSU was a FACTOR in the college football landscape in the 1950s - 1960s until a man named Bo Schembeclar came to town and SHUT THAT sh*t DOWN! Took over the state and MSU never recovered!
 6 years ago '04        #284
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
At least we EARNED the right to be there on the field.
don't mean sh*t if you dont win
 01-04-2012, 12:56 AM         #285
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at what i started but in all seriousness are people really bringin up stuff from the early 1900's?this junk crazy
 01-04-2012, 12:58 AM         #286
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
So what is it? First Little brother says what have we done now? then its MSU has 6 ships since 58. Are we talking now or then? Because either way....your not winning the argument. UM has a ship in the last 15 years. MSU has.....Michigan just won a Sugar Bowl....MSU has.....they've never been to one. Michigan won about 5 Big Ten ships in the 2000s....MSU has 1 in the last 22 years. The fu*k? if anything MSU is the prime example of mediocrity.

One thing I will say is MSU was a FACTOR in the college football landscape in the 1950s - 1960s until a man named Bo Schembeclar came to town and SHUT THAT sh*t DOWN! Took over the state and MSU never recovered!
never recovered? us beating our "rival" the last 4 years in all major sports and we didnt recover? im done....yall be easy man
 6 years ago '04        #287
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
And even though Sparty beat Georgia, and Michigan beating Va-Tech has NOTHING to do with their program, their fans STILL can't stop talking about Michigan. I swear you chumps talk more about Michigan football than your own damn team. And you have the audacity to get all upset when we laugh at your massive inferiority complex. It's fu*king sad man.....blame your undisciplined a.ss team for not playing in the Rose Bowl. It's not MICHIGAN'S fault you weren't in a BCS game...blame your dumbass HC calling a punt block instead of setting up a return. YOUR team is the reason they almost lost to Georgia instead of playing Oregon. Why is that so hard to grasp? Your program is the Robert Barone of college football and it's fu*king pathetic.

Your football program will NEVER be relevant nationally, no matter how many players Dantonio lets play fresh out of jail, or how many times you beat Michigan and almost beat Wisconsin. If you were, you wouldn't be bringing in stellar recruiting classes that barely crack the top 50.

So why don't you go talk about your own team.....or celebrate your win over Wisconsin in basketball....anything but talking about Michigan.
 6 years ago '11        #288
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
At least we EARNED the right to be there on the field.

You dont even know MSU got JERKED by the bowl system TWICE! Your team went to the Outback bowl when it was up for the Capitol One bowl which is the HIGHEST paying non BCS bowl. No one respects your program...sorry bud. Talking about earn? You better understand in this thing call life you earn what you negotiate....and MSU has NO clout in the world of college football. Thats why Nebraksa in their first year ran bustos on you and took your spot in the Capitol One Bowl.

Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, and Nebraska's brand recognition all >>>>> MSU
 01-04-2012, 01:02 AM         #289
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
^^that was your people...tryin to justify that msu is a better football program then u of m

buddy brought up the ENTIRE history of the rivalry from the late 1800's what you mean bra...thats all aesop

i dont care about nothin that 25 years ago or 100 years ago....i care about today...i know we smashed yall the last 4-5 times we playedi know we better in basketball mens and women and i know its been liek that for a while and itll stay like that till izzo and dantonio retire
 6 years ago '04        #290
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
Nahl , your boy said MSu had more ships then Michigan and then said 6 since 58 .. 6 since 58 my n*gga ?
 6 years ago '04        #291
dtownboy313 
space
space
 JBeezy said:
And even though Sparty beat Georgia, and Michigan beating Va-Tech has NOTHING to do with their program, their fans STILL can't stop talking about Michigan. I swear you chumps talk more about Michigan football than your own damn team. And you have the audacity to get all upset when we laugh at your massive inferiority complex. It's fu*king sad man.....blame your undisciplined a.ss team for not playing in the Rose Bowl. It's not MICHIGAN'S fault you weren't in a BCS game...blame your dumbass HC calling a punt block instead of setting up a return. YOUR team is the reason they almost lost to Georgia instead of playing Oregon. Why is that so hard to grasp? Your program is the Robert Barone of college football and it's fu*king pathetic.

Your football program will NEVER be relevant nationally, no matter how many players Dantonio lets play fresh out of jail, or how many times you beat Michigan and almost beat Wisconsin. If you were, you wouldn't be bringing in stellar recruiting classes that barely crack the top 50.

So why don't you go talk about your own team.....or celebrate your win over Wisconsin in basketball....anything but talking about Michigan.

6 years ago '11        #292
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
never recovered? us beating our "rival" the last 4 years in all major sports and we didnt recover? im done....yall be easy man
see you never recovered because YOU'RE TOO STUPID to know! I was talking NATIONAL SCENE. Beating UM 4 times doesnt make you relevant. If it did you would of been invited to a BCS bowl instead of Michigan. When UM beat MSU 6 straight times NO ONE in Ann Arbor cared. 4 straight is something special now? With UM coming off its worst 5 year stretch in 100 YEARS

UM is up 67-32-5 and MSU DOMINATED the series in the 50-60s. Something like 14-4-2 against UM. When you get back to that then you have ARRIVED back into the world of College football. Until then your known as little brother.

Also you didnt score a point against Alabama as the Big Ten Champs?

edit: they gave you a pity TD at the I see...I didnt watcht the beatdown it was too brutal so I missed the garbage TD

Last edited by DCballer40; 01-04-2012 at 01:09 AM..
 01-04-2012, 01:11 AM         #293
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
see you never recovered because YOU'RE TOO STUPID to know! I was talking NATIONAL SCENE. Beating UM 4 times doesnt make you relevant. If it did you would of been invited to a BCS bowl instead of Michigan. When UM beat MSU 6 straight times NO ONE in Ann Arbor cared. 4 straight is something special?

UM is up 67-32-5 and MSU DOMINATED the series in the 50-60s. Something like 14-4-2 against UM. When you get back to that then you have ARRIVED back into the world of College football. Until then your known as little brother.

Also you didnt score a point against Alabama as the Big Ten Champs?
nobody cares about the last 100 years n*gga...what dont you understand....your parents parents didnt even watch those games so what do they mean to me? or you? theyre just numbersi dont care what MSU did in the 50'swe're 4-0 or 5-0 the last few years ill take 4-0 over 14-4 any day

of course yall aint care who would talk about gettin stomped out? who would discuss that? nobody just sweep it under the rug and keep it movinyall aint a threat at anything

you tellin me bama wasnt the truth last year? you tellin me the same n*ggas we smashed woulda done somethin against them? seriously bra?
 6 years ago '04        #294
dtownboy313 
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
nobody cares about the last 100 years n*gga...what dont you understand....your parents parents didnt even watch those games so what do they mean to me? or you? theyre just numbersi dont care what MSU did in the 50'swe're 4-0 or 5-0 the last few years ill take 4-0 over 14-4 any day

of course yall aint care who would talk about gettin stomped out? who would discuss that? nobody just sweep it under the rug and keep it movinyall aint a threat at anything

you tellin me bama wasnt the truth last year? you tellin me the same n*ggas we smashed woulda done somethin against them? seriously bra?
is that your goal doe? just to beat michigan? you dont wanna get to the bcs. win a rose bowl. thats the difference between us. we think bigger.
 6 years ago '10        #295
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
I really don't understand this whole basketball thing? Who the fu*k has Michigan beat?Memphis? Yeah they are fu*king Garbo this year. Msu has one of the best programs in the country and always will. However....u of m is slowly slipping with respects to football. The problem people have with michigan fans is the fact that they are loud for no fu*king reason....first kick off and they are hooting like animals....they haven't beat Msu in 4 years...and still manage to forget that....they have the smelliest hillbilliy a.ss fans...most of their fans never went to school there....they live in the past and can't seem to grasp the fact that they are not an elite program anymore...but for most of their fans it is all they have....they don't understand that the big ten is not a great conference. Most Msu fans seem to admit that. If a comeback season is losing to Iowa...Msu again...and beating a weak a.ss va tech team....then your standards are really low...
 01-04-2012, 01:19 AM         #296
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtownboy313 said:
is that your goal doe? just to beat michigan? you dont wanna get to the bcs. win a rose bowl. thats the difference between us. we think bigger.
back to back 11's and a weak runnin into the kicker and we still got left outaint nothin else we can do but whoop up on lesser in-state talent

n*ggas didnt care about this game....the only reason this thread is doin number is cause of me....

as long as we smash yall im content....i know we gon get that rose next year but until then im glas we smashin inferior talent from a few miles away
 6 years ago '04        #297
dtownboy313 
space
space
 Withit said:
I really don't understand this whole basketball thing? Who the fu*k has Michigan beat?Memphis? Yeah they are fu*king Garbo this year. Msu has one of the best programs in the country and always will. However....u of m is slowly slipping with respects to football. The problem people have with michigan fans is the fact that they are loud for no fu*king reason....first kick off and they are hooting like animals....they haven't beat Msu in 4 years...and still manage to forget that....they have the smelliest hillbilliy a.ss fans...most of their fans never went to school there....they live in the past and can't seem to grasp the fact that they are not an elite program anymore...but for most of their fans it is all they have....they don't understand that the big ten is not a great conference. Most Msu fans seem to admit that. If a comeback season is losing to Iowa...Msu again...and beating a weak a.ss va tech team....then your standards are really low...
 6 years ago '04        #298
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Withit said:
at being loud for no reason.....as if MSU fans didn't run their mouths even during the stellar Bobby Williams and John L. Smith regimes. And guess what? Michigan fans didn't keep track of how many days it had been since MSU beat them. MSU fanbase is fu*king pathetic.

[pic - click to view]

Evvverrrybodddyy loves Michigan....
 6 years ago '04        #299
dtownboy313 
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
back to back 11's and a weak runnin into the kicker and we still got left outaint nothin else we can do but whoop up on lesser in-state talent

n*ggas didnt care about this game....the only reason this thread is doin number is cause of me....

as long as we smash yall im content....i know we gon get that rose next year but until then im glas we smashin inferior talent from a few miles away
you n*ggas think to small. i dont give a fu*k about this thread doing numbers or not. yall beat us 4 times. now what? you satisfied with just that. get to the point where muthafu*kas all the way in cali are michigan fans. you n*ggas are local. i give yall credit doe. yall beat us. aim for something higher then if yall so good. yall run the state now right? win a rose bowl then. dont choke in the big game
 01-04-2012, 01:25 AM         #300
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
at being loud for no reason.....as if MSU fans didn't run their mouths even during the stellar Bobby Williams and John L. Smith regimes. And guess what? Michigan fans didn't keep track of how many days it had been since MSU beat them. MSU fanbase is fu*king pathetic.

[pic - click to view]

Evvverrrybodddyy loves Michigan....
just get in that backseat tho....please and thank you and now that we're officially better than yall again in football we can continue to embarrass yall in basketballyall enjoy yall night now
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago