Michigan vs Virginia Tech (SUGAR BOWL)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Michigan 12 60.00%
VA Tech 8 40.00%
Voters: 20. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #221
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 dtown1759 said:
UofM fans who prolly didnt go to UofM bringing up academics

heres some facts
MSU has the #1 Supply Chain MBA program in the country, MIT is #2.. I know this because i'm currently enrolled
The #1 packaging undergraduate program
#1 osteopathic medicine program (my sister jsut got admitted)
#1 vetmed program in teh country
#1 horticulture / turfgrass / agricultural programs across the board
top 5 supply chain undergrad
top 5 nursing program
several others i'm omitting.

Oh and btw i got am $80k paying job straight out of undergrad with a EE degree from MSU. And I still had time to party my a.ss off and slayed dozens of fine a.ss hoes during my 4 years of undergrad who I'll admit i probably had no business pulling,, while you n*ggas were stuck waking up in a pool of regret next either your books, your fellow frat boys or occasioinally those lagoon creatures you call females in Ann arbor every weekend.

If that's not winning I don't know what is. Sit down
 6 years ago '04        #222
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
:applause: for brady hoke. he turned these boys around in one year wit rich rod's players.
we back baby!!!
 6 years ago '04        #223
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
 LightsOut said:
 6 years ago '04        #224
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,660 | Props total: 5346 5346
 dtown1759 said:

heres some facts
MSU has the #1 Supply Chain MBA program in the country, MIT is #2.. I know this because i'm currently enrolled
The #1 packaging undergraduate program
#1 osteopathic medicine program (my sister jsut got admitted)
top 5 nursing program

Oh and btw i got am $80k paying job straight out of undergrad with a EE degree from MSU. And I still had time to party my a.ss off and slayed dozens of fine a.ss hoes during my 4 years of undergrad who I'll admit i probably had no business pulling,, while you n*ggas were stuck waking up in a pool of regret next to your boys or those lagoon creatures you call females in Ann arbor every weekend.

yawn my n*gga , yawn ..

Im not an alumni of either, but everybody knows U of M education , MSU .. All my people went to state , so I know .. but even they know , whats up .. everyone in the state of michigan does .. but .

[pic - click to view]

Get on our level .. You still one below .. we always gone be one over state like kobe one over jordan ..
 6 years ago '10        #225
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Pont blank period. Cowards with no argument talk about the past, but we are talking about now. Michigan beat an ok team. Good for them. If you tell me that Virginia tech is better than Georgia than you are full of sh*t. Michigan state and wisconsin are the two best teams in the big ten. I think you Michigan fans are forgetting your loss to Iowa and the fact that we smashed you this year which equates to four years in a row. In basketball? Dont even try it...please.... Did you see who we just beat...we will go up to 6 or 7 in the new rankings. You guys don't stand a chance....

Don't forget baseball....look that one up....
 6 years ago '04        #226
dtownboy313 
space
space
State fans in here sick. There's only one school that rains supreme in this state. Its the one in Ann Arbor.
 6 years ago '04        #227
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Withit said:
Pont blank period. Cowards with no argument talk about the past, but we are talking about now. Michigan beat an ok team. Good for them. If you tell me that Virginia tech is better than Georgia than you are full of sh*t. Michigan state and wisconsin are the two best teams in the big ten. I think you Michigan fans are forgetting your loss to Iowa and the fact that we smashed you this year which equates to four years in a row. In basketball? Dont even try it...please.... Did you see who we just beat...we will go up to 6 or 7 in the new rankings. You guys don't stand a chance....

Living in the past .. ... whatever .. n*gga

[pic - click to view]

get you one then come holla @ us plehboi .. we out chea .. ya heard ..

6 years ago '04        #228
dtownboy313 
space
space
 Withit said:

6 years ago '04        #229
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
You n*ggas win the conference and cant even get to the Rose bowl .. GET TO A BCS BOWL .. then come talk shyt .. why we play our game today , and yall yesterday ?
 6 years ago '04        #230
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
@ 4 yrs, when we damn near beat yall 10 yrs in a row .. STFU ..

POW ...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #231
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
 Aesop730 said:

Im not an alumni of either
Stopped reading right there or taking you seriously.

my big brother is a Michigan grad and a die hard umich football fan,, knows evvery detail about the program: recruiting, coaching, scouting,players, etc. and he admitted to me routright that we deserved a bcs bid over yall.. that says it..

im out
 6 years ago '04        #232
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
Lived in Michigan damn near my whole life .. And even if I didnt attend the school I cant root for em .. ... GO BLUE ALL DAY ! AND I dont need a U of M degree .. Thats idiotic .. you smart dumb n*gga . Do you live in DETROIT ? If not , then dont root for any Detroit teams fukking retard ..

Last edited by Aesop730; 01-04-2012 at 12:10 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #233
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
Maybe yall did deserve it .. But maybe if you didnt have that one word behind the word MICHIGAN .. then youd be in our shoes ..

[pic - click to view]

holla
 6 years ago '04        #234
dtownboy313 
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
Stopped reading right there or taking you seriously.

my big brother is a Michigan grad and a die hard umich football fan,, knows evvery detail about the program: recruiting, coaching, scouting,players, etc. and he admitted to me routright that we deserved a bcs bid over yall.. that says it..

im out
its not about deserve bro. you n*ggas had yall own destiny in yall own hands. why leave it up to the computers??? you shouldnt have lost that game point blank period. get over that sh*t
 01-04-2012, 12:10 AM         #235
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol UM fans are actually proud of this sh*t?

Congrats, you are the 3rd/4th best team in the B10. Enjoy another year of Denard.

5 in a row coming soon.
 6 years ago '11        #236
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 dtown1759 said:

heres some facts
The #1 packaging undergraduate program#1 osteopathic medicine program (my sister jsut got admitted)
top 5 nursing program

Oh and btw i got am $80k paying job straight out of undergrad with a EE degree from MSU. And I still had time to party my a.ss off and slayed dozens of fine a.ss hoes during my 4 years of undergrad who I'll admit i probably had no business pulling,, while you n*ggas were stuck waking up in a pool of regret next either your books, your fellow frat boys or occasioinally those lagoon creatures you call females in Ann arbor every weekend.

A packaging degree is winning? I guess my dual MBA from the B-School in finance/accounting was a waste

This dude said the #1 packaging undergrad program!

Did the BCS give that program an invite?

Also while you are study in the #1 packaging program in America...kids at Michigan are studying to OWN the company that you are using that packaging degree at
 6 years ago '04        #237
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 BADmeetsEVIL said:

Congrats, you are the 3rd/4th best team in the B10. Enjoy another year of Denard.

5 in a row coming soon.

[pic - click to view]

Ay my n*gga , get to a BCS bowl then holla @ us player ..
 01-04-2012, 12:12 AM         #238
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
Go look up total B1G championships and National championships .. Yea yall beat us, but check the overall record ... When was the last time yall were in a BCS bowl .. ?

Msu has more football national championships than u of m idiot...
 6 years ago '11        #239
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 BADmeetsEVIL said:

5 in a row coming soon.
and you're proud of a Capitol One bowl win? Michigan turned down the Capitol One Bowl twice in the late 90s. That was only State's second time there EVER

edit: It wasnt even the Capitol One Bowl ....they got jerked and went to the Outback Bowl. The highest non BCS bowl didnt even invite State

Even in your best year in decadeds you get jerked all around!

Last edited by DCballer40; 01-04-2012 at 12:19 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #240
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
tech got jerked
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy