I will marry this woman for real.
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Michigan 12 60.00%
VA Tech 8 40.00%
Voters: 20. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$84,029 | Props total: 15502 15502
 Javon23 said:
False Start

[pic - click to view]

........................./thread `
 6 years ago '04        #202
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,978 | Props total: 5966 5966
Only when MSU beats Michigan in Fball do yall fans talk shyt .. So no other sports even matter , really .. lets be real here ..
 6 years ago '04        #203
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,118 | Props total: 197 197
I'll take the win, f it though. We needed a BCS bowl win after meeting up with Vince Young and that loaded USC team back to back Rose Bowls
 6 years ago '07        #204
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,650 | Props total: 16218 16218
 Javon23 said:
False Start

[pic - click to view]

What about the "false start" when the DB tried to jump that ugly a.ss pass that ended up being a TD.
 6 years ago '11        #205
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 232 232
 Aesop730 said:
Go look up total B1G championships and National championships .. Yea yall beat us, but check the overall record ... When was the last time yall were in a BCS bowl .. ?
Michigan State fans are seriously delusional....A team that has NEVER went to a Fiesta Bowl, NEVER went to a Sugar Bowl, went to 1 Orange Bowl in 1938, and has not been to the Rose Bowl game in 24 years talk as if they are relevant in college football

These people win ONE Big Ten championship in 22 years and beat UM a few times and these dudes feel like they are now the creme de la creme?

What sports is UM better then little brother at?
 01-03-2012, 10:18 PM         #206
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
well we will be ranked higher , and in B-ball we havent played but we won last year .. BCS BOWLING .. you cant say that as a MooU fan .. Dont have to go that far back to see the dominance of Michigan . MSu will never be on Michigan level in anyway .. from sports to education .. real talk .. facts are facts . if you live Michigan , you know that shyt too .. Im not even bout to argue right now .. BCS BOWL WINNERS !
when the last time yall been to the final 4 or even the sweet 16?...we smashed yall the last 4 years and a computer glitch lucked yall into a bowl game against one of the worst bowl teams
 6 years ago '04        #207
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space

[pic - click to view]

schembechler hall, this will be there .. see where it says BCS ? get to a bowl game 1st .. then get you a win .. GO BLUE .. / THREAD
 6 years ago '07        #208
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,650 | Props total: 16218 16218
That game was ugly as fu*k but VT played the ugliest so they lost.
 01-03-2012, 10:19 PM         #209
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
Michigan State fans are seriously delusional....A team that has NEVER went to a Fiesta Bowl, NEVER went to a Sugar Bowl, went to 1 Orange Bowl in 1938, and has not been to the Rose Bowl game in 24 years talk as if they are relevant in college football

These people win ONE Big Ten championship in 22 years and beat UM a few times and these dudes are now the creme de la creme?

What sports is UM better then little brother at?
yall livin in the past...what sport...name sports where yall roster can match oursthats all im askin for...nothing more nothing less
 6 years ago '06        #210
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
space
$27,449 | Props total: 11601 11601
LMAAO THREADS ALWAYS BLOW UP LATER FOR PPL TO TALK sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #211
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
when the last time yall been to the final 4 or even the sweet 16?...we smashed yall the last 4 years and a computer glitch lucked yall into a bowl game against one of the worst bowl teams

Think we beat yall last year .. But anyways .. Have fun with that Outback bowl , or capital bowl .. w/e bowl .. dont matter , U-M on Bourbon street plehboi .. Step your team game up ..
 6 years ago '04        #212
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
 TH35 said:
Stanford kicker was redshirt freshman so he has ZERO excuses. That's 2 years worth of practice to kick. He's probably been kicking all his life.
Hogue, how many times have you heard the phrase "they're a young team" used to describe a team that didn't do well enough? The VT kicker was 4 for 5. All players make mistakes. If they didn't like it, they should have picked up more yards.

6 years ago '04        #213
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
yall livin in the past...what sport...name sports where yall roster can match oursthats all im askin for...nothing more nothing less
bball, fball, hockey .. cmon dawg .. dont do it , only sport yall have on us is bball and that gap is closing ..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #214
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 232 232
Name the team with 1 Rose Bowl appearance in 24 years, 1 conference championship in 22 years, NO BCS appearances EVER, 4 bowl wins in the last 22 years, and an all time losing record against their 3 biggest rivals....but they call themselves Elite? and no Im talking about Indiana
 01-03-2012, 10:27 PM         #215
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
bball, fball, hockey .. cmon dawg .. dont do it , only sport yall have on us is bball and that gap is closing ..

[pic - click to view]

yall aint beat us in 5 years in FByall beat us once in the last 6 years in BB and yall stormed the court...hockey bra? iight....i aint even finna derail this thread
 6 years ago '04        #216
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
yall aint beat us in 5 years in FByall beat us once in the last 6 years in BB and yall stormed the court...hockey bra? iight....i aint even finna derail this thread

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #217
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
And its only 4 yrs .. and lets talk bout from 2000 - 2008 .. Yall had 1 win .. Thats UNO , my n*gga, thats the only game yall couldve won UNO .. Same amount of BCS bowls yall been too .. Opps .

heres what brady has to say :

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #218
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$84,029 | Props total: 15502 15502
UofM fans who prolly didnt go to UofM bringing up academics

heres some facts
MSU has the #1 Supply Chain MBA program in the country, MIT is #2.. I know this because i'm currently enrolled
The #1 packaging undergraduate program
#1 osteopathic medicine program (my sister jsut got admitted)
#1 vetmed program in teh country
#1 horticulture / turfgrass / agricultural programs across the board
top 5 supply chain undergrad
top 5 nursing program
several others i'm omitting.

Oh and btw i got am $80k paying job straight out of undergrad with a EE degree from MSU. And I still had time to party my a.ss off and slayed dozens of fine a.ss hoes during my 4 years of undergrad who I'll admit i probably had no business pulling,, while you n*ggas were stuck waking up in a pool of regret next either your books, your fellow frat boys or occasioinally those lagoon creatures you call females in Ann arbor every weekend.

If that's not winning I don't know what is. Sit down
 6 years ago '04        #219
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 dtown1759 said:
UofM fans who prolly didnt go to UofM bringing up academics

heres some facts
MSU has the #1 Supply Chain MBA program in the country, MIT is #2.. I know this because i'm currently enrolled
The #1 packaging undergraduate program
#1 osteopathic medicine program (my sister jsut got admitted)
#1 vetmed program in teh country
#1 horticulture / turfgrass / agricultural programs across the board
top 5 supply chain undergrad
top 5 nursing program
several others i'm omitting.

Oh and btw i got am $80k paying job straight out of undergrad with a EE degree from MSU. And I still had time to party my a.ss off and slayed dozens of fine a.ss hoes during my 4 years of undergrad who I'll admit i probably had no business pulling,, while you n*ggas were stuck waking up in a pool of regret next either your books, your fellow frat boys or occasioinally those lagoon creatures you call females in Ann arbor every weekend.

If that's not winning I don't know what is. Sit down
 6 years ago '04        #220
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
:applause: for brady hoke. he turned these boys around in one year wit rich rod's players.
we back baby!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy