Michigan vs Virginia Tech (SUGAR BOWL)

most viewed right now
 81
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who you got?
Michigan 12 60.00%
VA Tech 8 40.00%
Voters: 20. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2260 2260
 TH35 said:
A freshman that was $$$ all season. A 35 yarder is cake for a kicker.
A 37 yarder is not cake for a kicker! Anything within 25 is a chip shot, but he's a freshman and every other position gets excuses made when they are freshman, why can't the kicker?
 6 years ago '11        #182
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,959 | Props total: 231 231
Big Brother showing Little Brother how to receive a hand me win

Who did Michigan blood sacrifice to get the every break known to man to get this win....I LOVE IT. I lost $3k backing this sh*t show VT squad but its going to be worth it seeing Big Blue enjoy that win
 6 years ago '10        #183
804lyfe 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 0 0
Hemmingway sounds like a slave
 6 years ago '04        #184
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,976 | Props total: 5966 5966
Thats my receiver .. .. LEGGO .. Jr
 6 years ago '04        #185
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,312 | Props total: 14285 14285
Michigan fans must be blind as hell to also miss the false start on the fu*kin kicker
 01-03-2012, 10:09 PM         #186
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
Big Brother showing Little Brother how to receive a hand me win

Who did Michigan blood sacrifice to get the every break known to man to get this win....I LOVE IT. I lost $3k backing this sh*t show VT squad but its going to be worth it seeing Big Blue enjoy that win
big brother? what sport is UM better than MSU at?
 6 years ago '06        #187
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,456 | Props total: 320 320
this guy talking actually making me feel kinda teary eyed with his emotion and speech of overcoming













fu*k outta here bi*ch , get off my screen
 6 years ago '07        #188
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,638 | Props total: 16212 16212
 lilsnatch770 said:
A 37 yarder is not cake for a kicker! Anything within 25 is a chip shot, but he's a freshman and every other position gets excuses made when they are freshman, why can't the kicker?
No they don't. Wait so Michigan's kicker who's only made one FG last year, made the winning FG? That's makes all those ppl that missed look A LOT worse.
 6 years ago '11        #189
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,959 | Props total: 231 231
 lilsnatch770 said:
A 37 yarder is not cake for a kicker! Anything within 25 is a chip shot, but he's a freshman and every other position gets excuses made when they are freshman, why can't the kicker?
Tell that to the kicker from Boise last year....he missed a 19 yard EXP to cost his school MILLIONS
 6 years ago '04        #190
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,976 | Props total: 5966 5966
 SmooveDude said:
big brother? what sport is UM better than MSU at?

Go look up total B1G championships and National championships .. Yea yall beat us, but check the overall record ... When was the last time yall were in a BCS bowl .. ?
 6 years ago '11        #191
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,959 | Props total: 231 231
 Javon23 said:
Michigan fans must be blind as hell to also miss the false start on the fu*kin kicker
Michigan made a blood sacrifice to the Gods above for this win. I have never seen a team catch so many breaks. Frank Beamer has solidifed himself as an average coach not good enought for the big time game.
 01-03-2012, 10:12 PM         #192
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
Go look up total B1G championships and National championships .. Yea yall beat us, but check the overall record ... When was the last time yall were in a BCS bowl .. ?
i dont wanna see nothing about no 60's or 70 or nothin like that....as of today and the last 5 years what sport is UM better than MSU at?
 6 years ago '04        #193
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2260 2260
 TH35 said:
No they don't. Wait so Michigan's kicker who's only made one FG last year, made the winning FG? That's makes all those ppl that missed look A LOT worse.
Of course they get excuses made for them. Every year, in football and basketball, people make excuses for freshman or sophomore players. Every single year
 6 years ago '11        #194
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,350 | Props total: 11110 11110
 DCballer40 said:
Tell that to the kicker from Boise last year....he missed a 19 yard EXP to cost his school MILLIONS
 01-03-2012, 10:14 PM         #195
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know my cousin happy as sh*t since Michigan won......Glad to see them pull it out.
 6 years ago '04        #196
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,976 | Props total: 5966 5966
 SmooveDude said:
i dont wanna see nothing about no 60's or 70 or nothin like that....as of today and the last 5 years what sport is UM better than MSU at?
well we will be ranked higher , and in B-ball we havent played but we won last year .. BCS BOWLING .. you cant say that as a MooU fan .. Dont have to go that far back to see the dominance of Michigan . MSu will never be on Michigan level in anyway .. from sports to education .. real talk .. facts are facts . if you live Michigan , you know that shyt too .. Im not even bout to argue right now .. BCS BOWL WINNERS !
 6 years ago '04        #197
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,312 | Props total: 14285 14285
False Start

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #198
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,015 | Props total: 15497 15497
 SmooveDude said:
i dont wanna see nothing about no 60's or 70 or nothin like that....as of today and the last 5 years what sport is UM better than MSU at?
you cant talk sense to these walmart wolverine fans fam..... they stuck livin in the past........
 6 years ago '04        #199
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,118 | Props total: 197 197
 Javon23 said:
Michigan fans must be blind as hell to also miss the false start on the fu*kin kicker
yo, he was doing that ALL game. I just kept looking like wtf..?
 6 years ago '07        #200
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,638 | Props total: 16212 16212
 lilsnatch770 said:
Of course they get excuses made for them. Every year, in football and basketball, people make excuses for freshman or sophomore players. Every single year
Stanford kicker was redshirt freshman so he has ZERO excuses. That's 2 years worth of practice to kick. He's probably been kicking all his life.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
14 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy