12/2/12 Hawks @ Heat 7:30PM EST

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #321
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
EDIT:

Most teams are undefeated this yr, may be I should go and make a shock thread/post about how many undefeateds are left this yr

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '07        #322
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,136 | Props total: 4566 4566
 samsin420 said:
In all fairness...The Heat or D Wade,have as many "ships" as KG,Rondo,Allen or any other active Celtic...
Dude ain't gonna come back in here... this whole last page he been getting his a.ss handed to him... let him hold on to his teams 17 championships like a crutch to argue about his teams relevancy
 6 years ago '07        #323
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
 ImAMonster said:
I like T-Mac. He's smart and he has heart and love for the game. He's bringing that to our team it seems.
 DrX said:
how many playoff series he won ?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #324
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Hawks give big 3 Heat issues since last year nothing has change... Miami Heat home arena not a solid home court advantage it's weird how those fans don't really support that team much and I see a lot of empty seats... Coach Spo lost the finals big part cause of zone and u tell me he hasn't figure a way to master this zone yet.. Phil Jackson was a master of k!lling the zone defense...
 6 years ago '07        #325
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,136 | Props total: 4566 4566
 sleep23rd said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #326
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
1.) Wade played an awful, careless game. His body language was ugly, and his shot selection was even uglier. Sadly enough every time he attacked the rim it led to an easy look for himself or a teammate. Still settled for bad jumper after bad jumper. Not to mention he dribbled the ball off his own leg 2-3 times in the second half alone. Heat run away with this game if not for the 6-7 possession stretch in the second half where Wade took 4 early contested jumpers and turned the ball over a few times.

2.) Spo still has no answer for the zone. Atlanta's speed and athleticism made it even tougher.

3.) Heat missed 4 of its final 8 free throws down the stretch with the game still in reach. Missed something like 8 or 9 overall. Can't do that and expect to win a grind it out game like tonight's in this league. FT shooting is an issue with this team. What happens when we're in position to close out tough playoff games and we miss clinching FT's and keep giving opponents life?

4.) Rebounding was more of an effort game tonight. I saw too many half a.ssed attempts to crash the boards.

Yet.... It's a 66 game season. We weren't going 66-0 to begin with, and we won't be going 65-1. Decent teams like the Hawks are good enough to beat an elite team on an off night where the focus and effort just isn't really there at all. This game didn't really surprise me. Felt like the game where they beat us down here in OT last season. I don't take anything from it.... in a 7 game series we sweep.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 01-02-2012 at 10:48 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #327
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 ant30ant33 said:
Hawks give big 3 Heat issues since last year nothing has change
You mean last season when the Heat went 3-1 against the Hawks with the 1 win coming with Wade and LeBron just returning from injuries, and Bosh still out? Miami beat Atlanta by 21, 12, and 8 last season.

6 years ago '04        #328
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
I stick to my point Hawks give Heat issues they played them tuff they got blown out 1 time last year versus Heat... 3 of those 4 games was decided in 4th qtr in last 5 Minutes... Heat better get it together versus that zone or it might be a early exit.... I really thought Lbj was gonna bring his A game this year his 4th qtr scoring has been horrible and this free throw shooting isn't good when it counts the most so far this season

Last edited by ant30ant33; 01-02-2012 at 11:14 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #329
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 ant30ant33 said:
I stick to my point Hawks give Heat issues they played them tuff they got blown out 1 time last year versus Heat... 3 of those 4 games was decided in 4th qtr in last 5 Minutes... Heat better get it together versus that zone or it might be a early exit.... I really thought Lbj was gonna bring his A game this year his 4th qtr scoring has been horrible and this free throw shooting isn't good when it counts the most so far this season
fuk u f*ggot heat all day go fuk ur sister inbred
 6 years ago '07        #330
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 joshdogg26 said:
lebron is a more than capable three point shooter, but ur just going to derail actual basketball discussion with ur unhealty obsession for lebron's meat. aside from that fact, lebron absolutely can get to the basket and so can wade and both can collapse the defense and hit shooters. i already posted a link to the most basic of zone offenses, it's not that complicated, but ur dumbass is gonna pretend the heat r just incapable of attacking it based on personnel and say "what is a coach to do?" spare us the retardation.
first off u not even built like that so dont come at me wit all that otha sh*t cuz I ain't dat dude. Secondly Lebron was left wide open in the Dallas series and could not hit them sh*ts, lebron also isn't elusive so he has trouble penetrating the zone ALSO lebron has no touch so from 10-15 ft he isn't effective so. So stop wit all of the "capable" 3 point shooter becuz it isn't so. If they do surround them with shooters the defense suffers. The issue isn't Spolestra because if it was you would have the Heat coaching job some you have all the answers...the issue is the stars mainly Lebron cannot shot spot up jumpers, the fact is they need to iso and get a rhythm dribbling
 6 years ago '07        #331
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19758 19758
 Arson said:
heat by 50
 01-03-2012, 12:21 AM         #332
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
first off u not even built like that so dont come at me wit all that otha sh*t cuz I ain't dat dude. Secondly Lebron was left wide open in the Dallas series and could not hit them sh*ts, lebron also isn't elusive so he has trouble penetrating the zone ALSO lebron has no touch so from 10-15 ft he isn't effective so. So stop wit all of the "capable" 3 point shooter becuz it isn't so. If they do surround them with shooters the defense suffers. The issue isn't Spolestra because if it was you would have the Heat coaching job some you have all the answers...the issue is the stars mainly Lebron cannot shot spot up jumpers, the fact is they need to iso and get a rhythm dribbling
Someone hasn't been watching this year
 6 years ago '10        #333
spazzg 
space
space
cambury u hate on lebron but u in these threads all day breh explain urself breh matter fact just go eat ur midnight dinner slime
 6 years ago '07        #334
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 spazzg said:
cambury u hate on lebron but u in these threads all day breh explain urself breh matter fact just go eat ur midnight dinner slime
Only women says someone is "hating" on someone. Is that you Savannah?
 6 years ago '10        #335
spazzg 
space
space
u fat as fuk doe
 6 years ago '04        #336
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 37 heat pts37
space
space
$6,720 | Props total: 3684 3684
lol, go bulls...all i wanted to say...fu*k heat...
 6 years ago '08        #337
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23310 23310
 minimafia_aj said:
every game is game seven for these scrub teams when they play the heat. Its expected they pull off a few wins
 6 years ago '09        #338
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
 spazzg said:
fuk u f*ggot heat all day go fuk ur sister inbred
Dude...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #339
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
People always want to make excuses...

Wade didn't play that good.

We weren't crashing the boards.

Atlanta is a scrub team and lucky to win this game..

Guess what? They're all professionals. It's Wade's job to help his team...He had an off night because we threw him off...He wasn't getting easy baskets like he's been getting so far this year...He actually played a tough defense...Give me a break with this "In a 7 game series, we sweep" bull sh*t. We proved last night we can beat the heat. END OF STORY. So what makes you think your precious team could sweep the Hawks? Cause you got Lebron, Wade, and Bosh? So you're telling me you need THREE superstars on your team to finally be able to talk sh*t like you can sweep anyone who comes near your team? You're team isn't inhuman and the Hawks proved that last night. They can and WILL be beaten. I'll take the hawks over the heat any day, if we have fresh legs and in a 7 game series, guess what? We will...

Continue with your sh*t talking...I'll let my team do the sh*t talking for me...

But on the realest note that will be said in BXSC, I pull for my team, you pull for your team...I'll defend my team if we lose just as you do and I'll say my team is great when we win just as you do...

Last edited by ImAMonster; 01-03-2012 at 07:31 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #340
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 Cambury said:
oh, i forgot, to be a coach that means u do 100% of everything right. not like every writer and analyst that covers the heat is saying the exact same thing and it's painfully obvious to all parties involved. lebron shot a not-so-bad 32% from three in the dallas series and 35% in the playoffs. he hit numerous huge threes against boston and chicago, so gtfo with that. he can hit threes. everybody here knows ur angle, ur hate won't let u have a legitimate basketball discussion. ur not built like that, ur built like jabba the hutt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy