[Fiesta Bowl] (3) Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. (4) Stanford Cardinals 8:30 PM ET ESPN

most viewed right now
 180
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who wins?
Stanford Cardinals 2 18.18%
Oklahoma State Cowboys 9 81.82%
Voters: 11. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #481
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 TH35 said:
What about Penn State? What's their record against SEC teams? I know they beat LSU when they weren't supposed to.
9-6 against the SEC in bowl games...majority of those wins in the Sugar Bowl vs the SEC Champ. PSU is the creme de la creme when it comes to bowl game victories. They have won the Cotton, Sugar, Orange, Fiesta, Capitol One Bowl, and Rose Bowl....no other school has that kind of resume. PSU was able to go and play in all of these bowls becuase they were independant up into the mid 90s


Last edited by DCballer40; 01-03-2012 at 01:18 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #482
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,144 | Props total: 4571 4571
 Against D Grain said:
Our offense isn't ranked too far behind your USC Trojans but...

U try to justify the spread by naming Tebow/Cam when those type players come once every blue moon.. Oregon/Okie State/ Wiscon/ OU/ whomever else run the spread don't have a Cam/Tebow playing on their squad this year. So whats your point??

On top of that you try to discredit SEC offenses but you don't fail to mention those same wack SEC offenses are playing SEC defenses week in and out, so numbers are a tad bit misleading... Thats why nobody wanted to respond to your post... But think what you wanna think tho, knock yourself out..
Dude so then how was it when these teams won they had TOP 20 RANKED OFFENSES??? they were still playing in the sec so wat happened to ur defenses in that year? And tebow barely played that first year, Leak won the first one. Lsu didn't have a Tebow or Cam played but they were still ranked top 20...

And oksu has a freak athlete in Blackmon who knows wat he wouldve done to ur defenses...
This year the SEC was down year and bama got the nod because of tradition the SEC holds again u can't find me one quality win besides Arkansas this year... Lsu actually playes some nice out of conf teams this year...

When lsu played a top offense in Oregon they gave up way more than their avg...

And wat does USC have to do wit this???
 6 years ago '07        #483
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,144 | Props total: 4571 4571
 TH35 said:
Yall who? Our defense sucks. Baylor and Tech did the same to us sh*t Mizzou kinda went off too. Using OU is absolutely TERRIBLE example.
Lol naw not u im talking bout the bama fan saying wat the 74th ranked offense did to his team
 6 years ago '07        #484
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 capone3pbs said:
Lol naw not u im talking bout the bama fan saying wat the 74th ranked offense did to his team
Oh my fault.
 6 years ago '07        #485
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Against D Grain said:
Blackmon said, "that's the toughest defense we've played all year."

Stanford gave up 53 points at home to Oregon at Stanford (in regulation).

I'd hate to see what Bama/LSU defense would do to Okie State.

No threat of a running game. OVER! In the 3rd quarter
I guess he forgot about the KSU game and that was at home. Oklahoma State would get ran by LSU or Bama.
 6 years ago '07        #486
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,144 | Props total: 4571 4571
So if no one plays defense in the big 12 how is Texas top 10??? Y'all don't even have a top 25 offense in that conf... y'all don't just play each other every week so stop saying thats wats why y'all offenses don't rank high and Oregon doesn't have a defense right???
but held lsu to 270 yards while lsu gave up almost 350... but but but nobody else plays defense but the sec

Georgia held lsu to 237 yards but gave up 400 to Michigan State...

Face it your offenses are sh*tty this year which makes the defenses look so much better...

I guarantee I can go look at all the games the sec played out of conf against good offenses and the majority of them will have the sec team giving up more yards than they usually avg and the so called no defense having team holds the sec team to less yards than the no defense having team usually gives up
 6 years ago '07        #487
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 capone3pbs said:
So if no one plays defense in the big 12 how is Texas top 10??? Y'all don't even have a top 25 offense in that conf... y'all don't just play each other every week so stop saying thats wats why y'all offenses don't rank high and Oregon doesn't have a defense right???
but held lsu to 270 yards while lsu gave up almost 350... but but but nobody else plays defense but the sec

Georgia held lsu to 237 yards but gave up 400 to Michigan State...

Face it your offenses are sh*tty this year which makes the defenses look so much better...

I guarantee I can go look at all the games the sec played out of conf against good offenses and the majority of them will have the sec team giving up more yards than they usually avg and the so called no defense having team holds the sec team to less yards than the no defense having team usually gives up
People play defense in the Big 12, that's just one of the lame excuses ever people use. When you go against the spread week after week its not easy. When LSU played A&M last year A&M gained a lot of yards. When A&M played Arkansas they gained a lot of yards. When Texas played Bama they gained a lot of yards. When LSU played West Virginia this year WVU gained a lot of yards. It's just the fact that one or two defensive stops can change the course of the game. Spreads is why I hate the Big 12 at times. They suck, especially spread options.
 6 years ago '07        #488
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,144 | Props total: 4571 4571
 TH35 said:
People play defense in the Big 12, that's just one of the lame excuses ever people use. When you go against the spread week after week its not easy. When LSU played A&M last year A&M gained a lot of yards. When A&M played Arkansas they gained a lot of yards. When Texas played Bama they gained a lot of yards. When LSU played West Virginia this year WVU gained a lot of yards. It's just the fact that one or two defensive stops can change the course of the game. Spreads is why I hate the Big 12 at times. They suck, especially spread options.
I know wat u mean... I don't care about a certain style... as long as its entertaining... ou mixes up from pro to spread offense right?
 6 years ago '07        #489
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 capone3pbs said:
I know wat u mean... I don't care about a certain style... as long as its entertaining... ou mixes up from pro to spread offense right?
Yea its a multiple package.
 01-03-2012, 03:49 AM         #490
KBEEZO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint fu*king with them baby saints yeah lsu
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy