[Fiesta Bowl] (3) Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. (4) Stanford Cardinals 8:30 PM ET ESPN

most viewed right now
 122
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
203 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Drake- Iím Upset
394 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who wins?
Stanford Cardinals 2 18.18%
Oklahoma State Cowboys 9 81.82%
Voters: 11. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #461
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,443 | Props total: 6179 6179
 capone3pbs said:
Ok u didn't answer any of my questions... and you actually proved wat I said about y'all right... fla won 2 , auburn won 1, and lsu won 1 of those 5 and their offenses was ranked top 20 wit lsu being the lowest at 18... their offenses was up to par against the other offenses they played in nc game... bama and lsu this year??? 30th and 74th... ur teams look so good defensively cause the sec as a whole was down this year... when bama is the highest ranked offense in ur conference then that's sh*tty, so yea y'all looked good beating the other down sec teams this year and only lost to lsu who beat everybody. Who have y'all beat worth mentioning?
Eh, it's like I said earlier, in this case, it's not how many accolades these teams accomplished, it's which blemish tarnishes those accolades the most.
 6 years ago '06        #462
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,826 | Props total: 1414 1414
 DCballer40 said:
never
I didnt know that
 6 years ago '07        #463
TH35 105 heat pts105 OP
space
avatar space
space
$87,735 | Props total: 16251 16251

[pic - click to view]



Investments/Money's worth.

 6 years ago '11        #464
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 242 242
 Against D Grain said:
Nope that win was vacated :dancingcool: 0-10
1-9....the vacated win doesnt count as a loss and MSU's win today is the 1 win
 6 years ago '07        #465
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,678 | Props total: 5560 5560
 TH35 said:
Arkansas is pretty good.
I corrected my post cause Arkansas is the highest ranked sec offense at 24... but my point is they are overrating the sec's so called great defense because Bama's best win was against them and the next highest offense bama played was..........



Lsu at 74th
and we seen wat that they did to y'all wit that amazing offense

It's easy to say u have a top ranked defense when you don't play very good offenses...
 6 years ago '06        #466
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,826 | Props total: 1414 1414
 DCballer40 said:
1-9....the vacated win doesnt count as a loss and MSU's win today is the 1 win
I think hes talking about OSU record against SEC teams in bowl games
 6 years ago '04        #467
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
I don't know why T boone pickens just didn't buy a team in the NFL
 6 years ago '06        #468
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,376 | Props total: 518 518
 capone3pbs said:
Ok u didn't answer any of my questions... and you actually proved wat I said about y'all right... fla won 2 , auburn won 1, and lsu won 1 of those 5 and their offenses was ranked top 20 wit lsu being the lowest at 18... their offenses was up to par against the other offenses they played in nc game... bama and lsu this year??? 30th and 74th... ur teams look so good defensively cause the sec as a whole was down this year... when Arkansas is the highest ranked offense in ur conference then that's sh*tty, so yea y'all looked good beating the other down sec teams this year and only lost to lsu who beat everybody. Who have y'all beat worth mentioning?
Our offense isn't ranked too far behind your USC Trojans but...

U try to justify the spread by naming Tebow/Cam when those type players come once every blue moon.. Oregon/Okie State/ Wiscon/ OU/ whomever else run the spread don't have a Cam/Tebow playing on their squad this year. So whats your point??

On top of that you try to discredit SEC offenses but you don't fail to mention those same wack SEC offenses are playing SEC defenses week in and out, so numbers are a tad bit misleading... Thats why nobody wanted to respond to your post... But think what you wanna think tho, knock yourself out..
 6 years ago '07        #469
TH35 105 heat pts105 OP
space
avatar space
space
$87,735 | Props total: 16251 16251
 capone3pbs said:
I corrected my post cause Arkansas is the highest ranked sec offense at 24... but my point is they are overrating the sec's so called great defense because Bama's best win was against them and the next highest offense bama played was..........



Lsu at 74th
and we seen wat that they did to y'all wit that amazing offense

It's easy to say u have a top ranked defense when you don't play very good offenses...
Yall who? Our defense sucks. Baylor and Tech did the same to us sh*t Mizzou kinda went off too. Using OU is absolutely TERRIBLE example.
 6 years ago '11        #470
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 242 242
 titanreese said:
I didnt know that
The Bowl system was set up to pit different teams from different regions to play. The Big 10 for 60+ years only sent 1 team go to a Bowl game. The Pac 10 would send their champ to the Rose Bowl and the ACC Champ, SWC Champ, Big 8 Champ so on and so forth would play other conf champs. In the 70s they added a few more bowls and the runner ups would get to go. In the 80s they added even more games....and now its just out of control. There have been rematches between teams in bowl games but NEVER conf foe vs conf foe.
 6 years ago '07        #471
TH35 105 heat pts105 OP
space
avatar space
space
$87,735 | Props total: 16251 16251
 Liquid-Science said:
I don't know why T boone pickens just didn't buy a team in the NFL
He should've. Oklahoma State goes back to mediocrity next year.
 6 years ago '11        #472
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 capone3pbs said:
I corrected my post cause Arkansas is the highest ranked sec offense at 24... but my point is they are overrating the sec's so called great defense because Bama's best win was against them and the next highest offense bama played was..........



Lsu at 74th
and we seen wat that they did to y'all wit that amazing offense

It's easy to say u have a top ranked defense when you don't play very good offenses...
And it's easy to have top ranked offenses when nobody else plays defense

So what are you really saying?
 6 years ago '07        #473
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,678 | Props total: 5560 5560
 stlcardinals19 said:
Eh, it's like I said earlier, in this case, it's not how many accolades these teams accomplished, it's which blemish tarnishes those accolades the most.
But they don't have any accolades

Name one?
They were 3rd place in their conference
 6 years ago '11        #474
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 242 242
 titanreese said:
I think hes talking about OSU record against SEC teams in bowl games
Oh okay...OSU (there the only team that wins out there) should really be the Big 10s representative to the Rose Bowl every year and let Michigan and Wisconsin handle the SEC teams.
 6 years ago '07        #475
TH35 105 heat pts105 OP
space
avatar space
space
$87,735 | Props total: 16251 16251
 DCballer40 said:
Oh okay...OSU (there the only team that wins out there) should really be the Big 10s representative to the Rose Bowl every year and let Michigan and Wisconsin handle the SEC teams.
What about Penn State? What's their record against SEC teams? I know they beat LSU when they weren't supposed to.
 6 years ago '06        #476
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,376 | Props total: 518 518
Blackmon said, "that's the toughest defense we've played all year."

Stanford gave up 53 points at home to Oregon at Stanford (in regulation).

I'd hate to see what Bama/LSU defense would do to Okie State.

No threat of a running game. OVER! In the 3rd quarter
 6 years ago '11        #477
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 242 242
 TH35 said:
What about Penn State? What's their record against SEC teams? I know they beat LSU when they weren't supposed to.
9-6 against the SEC in bowl games...majority of those wins in the Sugar Bowl vs the SEC Champ. PSU is the creme de la creme when it comes to bowl game victories. They have won the Cotton, Sugar, Orange, Fiesta, Capitol One Bowl, and Rose Bowl....no other school has that kind of resume. PSU was able to go and play in all of these bowls becuase they were independant up into the mid 90s


Last edited by DCballer40; 01-03-2012 at 12:18 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #478
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,678 | Props total: 5560 5560
 Against D Grain said:
Our offense isn't ranked too far behind your USC Trojans but...

U try to justify the spread by naming Tebow/Cam when those type players come once every blue moon.. Oregon/Okie State/ Wiscon/ OU/ whomever else run the spread don't have a Cam/Tebow playing on their squad this year. So whats your point??

On top of that you try to discredit SEC offenses but you don't fail to mention those same wack SEC offenses are playing SEC defenses week in and out, so numbers are a tad bit misleading... Thats why nobody wanted to respond to your post... But think what you wanna think tho, knock yourself out..
Dude so then how was it when these teams won they had TOP 20 RANKED OFFENSES??? they were still playing in the sec so wat happened to ur defenses in that year? And tebow barely played that first year, Leak won the first one. Lsu didn't have a Tebow or Cam played but they were still ranked top 20...

And oksu has a freak athlete in Blackmon who knows wat he wouldve done to ur defenses...
This year the SEC was down year and bama got the nod because of tradition the SEC holds again u can't find me one quality win besides Arkansas this year... Lsu actually playes some nice out of conf teams this year...

When lsu played a top offense in Oregon they gave up way more than their avg...

And wat does USC have to do wit this??? :nasmad:
 6 years ago '07        #479
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,678 | Props total: 5560 5560
 TH35 said:
Yall who? Our defense sucks. Baylor and Tech did the same to us sh*t Mizzou kinda went off too. Using OU is absolutely TERRIBLE example.
Lol naw not u im talking bout the bama fan saying wat the 74th ranked offense did to his team
 6 years ago '07        #480
TH35 105 heat pts105 OP
space
avatar space
space
$87,735 | Props total: 16251 16251
 capone3pbs said:
Lol naw not u im talking bout the bama fan saying wat the 74th ranked offense did to his team
Oh my fault.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
114 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
69 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
44 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
104 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
267 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
94 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside They are all tall and thick which is very intimidating
48 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy