[Fiesta Bowl] (3) Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. (4) Stanford Cardinals 8:30 PM ET ESPN

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Stanford Cardinals 2 18.18%
Oklahoma State Cowboys 9 81.82%
Voters: 11. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #441
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

Look at this pic I got of Blackmon.

Dope a.ss game to be at. I was close as fug too.
 6 years ago '07        #442
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,171 | Props total: 4602 4602
 TH35 said:
I don't mind rematches but Bama better win or all hell is about break loose.
They better pray to Tebow that they don't lose...

Will be a wasted shot to see a real championship game...

I mean has there ever been a championship game where both teams are from the same conference? I'm fareal asking, cause im not sure if that's happened before...

fu*k same conference they in the same fu*king division
 6 years ago '07        #443
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 stlcardinals19 said:
Agreed, to truly shut everyone up, Bama better pull this one off.....
Yup. People will scream "Ok State should've been there", and try to give them a split national title. I mean really if you're the type that wants a playoff you should want LSU to win.
 6 years ago '06        #444
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
 TH35 said:
I don't mind rematches but Bama better win or all hell is about break loose.
I want it to break loose no matter what....I would have LOVED to face Okie State for the right to get in. The SEC tried to fix a broken system years ago and the other conferences didnt even listen
 6 years ago '07        #445
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 capone3pbs said:
They better pray to Tebow that they don't lose...

Will be a wasted shot to see a real championship game...

I mean has there ever been a championship game where both teams are from the same conference? I'm fareal not sure if that's happened before...

fu*k same conference they in the same fu*king division
No, not in the BCS era. I think it happened a lot in the AP system when you can pick who you wanted to play. That system was retarded.
 6 years ago '04        #446
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,377 | Props total: 8467 8467
 titanreese said:
So how many points did Ohio State score on a 7-6 Florida?

So how many points did Ohio State score on 6-6 Miami?

You see how retarded your statement sounds?
i figure you have no logical comeback
thanks for proving my point
 6 years ago '07        #447
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 titanreese said:
I want it to break loose no matter what....I would have LOVED to face Okie State for the right to get in. The SEC tried to fix a broken system years ago and the other conferences didnt even listen
Well, wasn't that when the SEC wasn't making the most money? I bet if they tried now people will be all for it.
 6 years ago '06        #448
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 TH35 said:
No, not in the BCS era. I think it happened a lot in the AP system when you can pick who you wanted to play. That system was retarded.
Thats college football for you..Went from a retarded system to a slightly less retarded system.
 6 years ago '11        #449
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 capone3pbs said:
Gave up 10 points a game against who??? Dude y'all fu*king offenses in the SEC are anemic. When you get a powerful spread offense in that league and see wat happens??? Look wat Cam did against y'alls defenses, when florida was running spread they was raping ur glorified sec defenses... name me a top 10 offense from the sec??? There ain't one the closest is ur team at 30... fu*king lsu is 74th!!! U may say these defense suck outside the sec... that's because they have more to worry about againt the opposing teams offense, let a defense just know ur team ain't got a real passing threat and see how ur precious ground and pound works for you... y'all will be 3 & out and then their offense will slowly start to wear y'all out...
Six Straight Appearances in the Chip and 6 wins

How are those amazing offenses working out for you?

But still the BCS is a wack a.ss system

Last edited by Backflipz; 01-03-2012 at 12:28 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #450
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 168 168
 TH35 said:
The Hail Mary won it because Nebraska is one dimensional. Spurrier knew that all they needed to do was stop the run. Georgia just fu*ked up they had the W got to conservative. The Big Ten is 1-9 in BCS games.
This is INCORRECT. Off the top of my head I can tell you PSU beat FSU in the 2006 Orange Bowl, OSU has won the Rose Bowl for a NC, and the Fiesta Bowl twice I think. The stat you are thinking of is the Big 10 is 1-9 on Jan 1st/2nd bowl games the last 2 years.
 6 years ago '07        #451
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
This is INCORRECT. Off the top of my head I can tell you PSU beat FSU in the 2006 Orange Bowl, OSU has won the Rose Bowl for a NC, and the Fiesta Bowl twice I think. The stat you are thinking of is the Big 10 is 1-9 on Jan 1st/2nd bowl games the last 2 years.
thanks i knew it was something like that
 6 years ago '06        #452
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Javon23 said:
i figure you have no logical comeback
thanks for proving my point
He agreed with what Millen said about Okie state and Stanford and you try to knock alabama for it?...Thats retarded stupid a.ss...You could have made an actually intelligent response by saying millen opinion is stupid or " I actually thought the game was entertaining" but you come back with the typical retarded boxden statement. Its ok though. We have all come to expect your retarded a.ss statements.
 6 years ago '11        #453
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 168 168
 TH35 said:
There has NEVER been a Big 5 bowl game (Rose, Cotton, Sugar, Fiesta, Orange) pitting 2 teams from the same conference...let alone for the NC title. Also the bowl games sent out invites to teams in their geographic area to come play. Funny thing is if the BCS was around 15 years ago UF wouldnt have gotten a chance to earn a NC title in 96 with the rematch W over fsu. It would of been #1 FSU vs #2 ASU

I actually like the previous system. The BCS was implemented to stop situations like 96 and 97. The true problem with the system was the Rose Bowl took away the Pac 10 and Big 10 champ every year. That is where the problem laid. It was easy to get #1 and #2 to play in the Orange, Sugar, or Orange Bowl if they werent the Big 10/Pac 10 champ.

Last edited by DCballer40; 01-03-2012 at 12:41 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #454
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 titanreese said:
He agreed with what Millen said about Okie state and Stanford and you try to knock alabama for it?...Thats retarded stupid a.ss...You could have made an actually intelligent response by saying millen opinion is stupid or " I actually thought the game was entertaining" but you come back with the typical retarded boxden statement. Its ok though. We have all come to expect your retarded a.ss statements.
He's mad because they just can't seem to beat Florida's a.ss when it matters. Ohio State is 0-10 against the SEC and have a pus*y a.ss coach who was scared to compete with Saban, Miles inthe SEC.
 6 years ago '04        #455
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Didn't ohio state beat Arkansas last year?
 6 years ago '06        #456
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
There has NEVER been a Big 5 bowl game (Rose, Cotton, Sugar, Fiesta, Orange) pitting 2 teams from the same conference...let alone for the NC title. Also the bowl games sent out invites to teams in their geographic area to come play. Funny thing is if the BCS was around 15 years ago UF wouldnt have gotten a chance to earn a NC title in 96 with the rematch W over fsu. It would of been #1 FSU vs #2 ASU

I actually like the previous system. The BCS was implemented to stop situations like 96 and 97. The true problem with the system was the Rose Bowl took away the Pac 10 and Big 10 champ every year. That is where the problem laid.
In the AP system?
 6 years ago '06        #457
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
NCAA took all that away
 6 years ago '05        #458
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
Some shots I got of the game....

[pic - click to view]

Looking like a batman movie ^

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #459
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 Liquid-Science said:
Nope that win was vacated :dancingcool: 0-10
 6 years ago '07        #460
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,171 | Props total: 4602 4602
 HarbingerOfSwag said:
Six Straight Appearances in the Chip and 6 wins

How are those amazing offenses working out for you?
Ok u didn't answer any of my questions... and you actually proved wat I said about y'all right... fla won 2 , auburn won 1, and lsu won 1 of those 5 and their offenses was ranked top 20 wit lsu being the lowest at 18... their offenses was up to par against the other offenses they played in nc game... bama and lsu this year??? 30th and 74th... ur teams look so good defensively cause the sec as a whole was down this year... when Arkansas is the highest ranked offense in ur conference then that's sh*tty, so yea y'all looked good beating the other down sec teams this year and only lost to lsu who beat everybody. Who have y'all beat worth mentioning?

Last edited by capone3pbs; 01-03-2012 at 12:52 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy