[Fiesta Bowl] (3) Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. (4) Stanford Cardinals 8:30 PM ET ESPN

most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Stanford Cardinals 2 18.18%
Oklahoma State Cowboys 9 81.82%
Voters: 11. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #421
TH35 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
$87,676 | Props total: 16223 16223
 capone3pbs said:
Naw I never said lsu would lose I said I think oksu can hang wit them and everyone else got a shot so fu*k giving bama another chance... and it don't matter if they at home, sh*t bama lost at ho... oh wait
I know maybe they should get a chance but the Iowa State lose was huge. sh*t if they won that game and only lost to us at the end, they still would've probably gone to title game.. if there was still a Big 12 championship.
 6 years ago '04        #422
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
 TH35 said:
What game? The Rose? Wisconsin was the underdog.
You're better than that Hogue, I didn't even think I needed to tell you. Nebraska should have beat South Carolina. Come on now. Missing their running back. 2nd Quarterback of the year. Star WR gets kicked out early in the 3rd. That hail mary took their souls.

The rest of the Big 10 should have lost every game they played
 6 years ago '06        #423
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,376 | Props total: 518 518
People still trying to justify Okie State like they're the best team inthe nation or some sh*t.

Stanford just gift wrap this game for Okie State, and people still wanna crown these guys like they're the real deal
 6 years ago '07        #424
TH35 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
You're better than that Hogue, I didn't even think I needed to tell you. Nebraska should have beat South Carolina. Come on now. Missing their running back. 2nd Quarterback of the year. Star WR gets kicked out early in the 3rd. That hail mary took their souls.

The rest of the Big 10 should have lost every game they played
Oh Nebraska doesn't have a passing game though. I did pick them but .
 6 years ago '04        #425
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
People still trying to justify Okie State like they're the best team inthe nation or some sh*t.

Stanford just gift wrap this game for Okie State, and people still wanna crown these guys like they're the real deal
They deserved it more than Alabama. How anyone can justify a rematch is beyond me. You had your chance. You lost. Let another team try.
 6 years ago '07        #426
TH35 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
still talking about Luck.
 6 years ago '04        #427
space
space
 TH35 said:
Oh Nebraska doesn't have a passing game though. I did pick them but .
Shouldn't have mattered. They were looking great headed into half and then that hail mary just ended their game right then and there. But really though, Ohio State, Penn State, Wisconsin & Michigan State were all underdogs (I believe) and should have lost
 6 years ago '06        #428
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 1385 1385
 lilsnatch770 said:
They deserved it more than Alabama. How anyone can justify a rematch is beyond me. You had your chance. You lost. Let another team try.
So lets cut out rematches altogether. If we cant have a rematch in College football.. We shouldnt have rematches in the NFL, NBA, or College basketball

Dont blame Alabama for the system's and other commishers mistakes....We wanted playoffs...Everyone else didnt b/c they were afraid of an all SEC National championship. I guess there worst fear happened anyways

Last edited by titanreese; 01-02-2012 at 11:10 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #429
space
space
 titanreese said:
So lets cut out rematches altogether. If we cant have a rematch in College football.. We shouldnt have rematches in the NFL, NBA, or College basketball
In the BCS system, no, you shouldn't have rematches for the national championship. Sorry. That's the system
 6 years ago '07        #430
TH35 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Shouldn't have mattered. They were looking great headed into half and then that hail mary just ended their game right then and there. But really though, Ohio State, Penn State, Wisconsin & Michigan State were all underdogs (I believe) and should have lost
The Hail Mary won it because Nebraska is one dimensional. Spurrier knew that all they needed to do was stop the run. Georgia just fu*ked up they had the W got to conservative. The Big Ten is 1-9 in BCS games.
 6 years ago '04        #431
space
space
 TH35 said:
The Hail Mary won it because Nebraska is one dimensional. Spurrier knew that all they needed to do was stop the run. Georgia just fu*ked up they had the W got to conservative.
My point to my cousin was damn the Big 10 is a sh*tty conference (and I know basing that off of bowl wins isn't a good barometer but I was being an as*hole)
 6 years ago '06        #432
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,376 | Props total: 518 518
 lilsnatch770 said:
Okie State had their chance too. They lost as well, too a team worst than the team Alabama lost too. On top of that they just got a present from Stanford's kicker.
 6 years ago '07        #433
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,650 | Props total: 5521 5521
 Against D Grain said:
LOL You name me a game where a high-powered offense wore down a dominant defense. I'm not saying its not possible but refresh my memory..

A strong running game would work because of clock management. If Okie State can't stop drives on defense how inthe hell are they going to score a bunch of points??? You do know Alabama's defense average less than 10 points a game right???
Gave up 10 points a game against who??? Dude y'all fu*king offenses in the SEC are anemic. When you get a powerful spread offense in that league and see wat happens??? Look wat Cam did against y'alls defenses, when florida was running spread they was raping ur glorified sec defenses... name me a top 10 offense from the sec??? There ain't one the closest is ur team at 30... fu*king lsu is 74th!!! U may say these defense suck outside the sec... that's because they have more to worry about againt the opposing teams offense, let a defense just know ur team ain't got a real passing threat and see how ur precious ground and pound works for you... y'all will be 3 & out and then their offense will slowly start to wear y'all out...

Last edited by capone3pbs; 01-02-2012 at 11:14 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #434
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
Okie State had their chance too. They lost as well, too a team worst than the team Alabama lost too. On top of that they just got a present from Stanford's kicker.
They didn't have their chance against LSU. Like I said earlier, none of this will matter when LSU wins and then A. people will say it wouldn't have mattered and B. others will say see OK State should have been in the game
 6 years ago '07        #435
TH35 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
In the BCS system, no, you shouldn't have rematches for the national championship. Sorry. That's the system
I don't mind rematches but Bama better win or all hell is about break loose.
 6 years ago '08        #436
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,423 | Props total: 6154 6154
 TH35 said:
Agreed, to truly shut everyone up, Bama better pull this one off.....
 6 years ago '05        #437
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

Look at this pic I got of Blackmon.

Dope a.ss game to be at. I was close as fug too.
 6 years ago '07        #438
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,650 | Props total: 5521 5521
 TH35 said:
They better pray to Tebow that they don't lose... :nasmad:

Will be a wasted shot to see a real championship game...

I mean has there ever been a championship game where both teams are from the same conference? I'm fareal asking, cause im not sure if that's happened before...

fu*k same conference they in the same fu*king division
 6 years ago '07        #439
TH35 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Agreed, to truly shut everyone up, Bama better pull this one off.....
Yup. People will scream "Ok State should've been there", and try to give them a split national title. I mean really if you're the type that wants a playoff you should want LSU to win.
 6 years ago '06        #440
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 1385 1385
 TH35 said:
I want it to break loose no matter what....I would have LOVED to face Okie State for the right to get in. The SEC tried to fix a broken system years ago and the other conferences didnt even listen
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
186 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy