[Fiesta Bowl] (3) Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. (4) Stanford Cardinals 8:30 PM ET ESPN

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Stanford Cardinals 2 18.18%
Oklahoma State Cowboys 9 81.82%
Voters: 11. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #421
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,137 | Props total: 4566 4566
 TH35 said:
Wisconsin's defense was a.ss and everybody (besides Wisconsin fans) knew they'd get torched coming in. I mean you can say that about Bama(because they haven't played any) but LSU can hang with a one and then some. They beat two of them on the road. So, you think they can't beat OSU pretty much at home?
Naw I never said lsu would lose I said I think oksu can hang wit them and everyone else got a shot so fu*k giving bama another chance... and it don't matter if they at home, sh*t bama lost at ho... oh wait
 6 years ago '07        #422
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 lilsnatch770 said:
I know this is random and off-topic, but I was telling my cousin (who's an OSU fan) that the B1G really should have only won one game today. They lost the only game they should have won too
What game? The Rose? Wisconsin was the underdog.

What's up with Big 12 teams always winning their first BCS games? Us, Texas, KU, Oklahoma State.
 6 years ago '06        #423
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
 capone3pbs said:
Wisconsin has a strong ground and pound game... how'd that work out for them???

Bottom line high powered offenses will wear down the lineman and defenses as the game go on... the ground and pound game will actually work in the defenses favor late in the game cause of its slower pace... bama can not hang wit fast paced offenses so shut ur mouth...
LOL You name me a game where a high-powered offense wore down a dominant defense. I'm not saying its not possible but refresh my memory..

A strong running game would work because of clock management. If Okie State can't stop drives on defense how inthe hell are they going to score a bunch of points??? You do know Alabama's defense average less than 10 points a game right???
 6 years ago '06        #424
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Javon23 said:
so how many points did yall score on LSU again at home?
How many points did "Kent State" put on yall at home again?
So how many points did Ohio State score on a 7-6 Florida?

So how many points did Ohio State score on 6-6 Miami?

You see how retarded your statement sounds?
 6 years ago '07        #425
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 capone3pbs said:
Naw I never said lsu would lose I said I think oksu can hang wit them and everyone else got a shot so fu*k giving bama another chance... and it don't matter if they at home, sh*t bama lost at ho... oh wait
I know maybe they should get a chance but the Iowa State lose was huge. sh*t if they won that game and only lost to us at the end, they still would've probably gone to title game.. if there was still a Big 12 championship.
 6 years ago '04        #426
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 2001 2001
 TH35 said:
What game? The Rose? Wisconsin was the underdog.
You're better than that Hogue, I didn't even think I needed to tell you. Nebraska should have beat South Carolina. Come on now. Missing their running back. 2nd Quarterback of the year. Star WR gets kicked out early in the 3rd. That hail mary took their souls.

The rest of the Big 10 should have lost every game they played
 6 years ago '06        #427
Against D Grain 
space
space
People still trying to justify Okie State like they're the best team inthe nation or some sh*t.

Stanford just gift wrap this game for Okie State, and people still wanna crown these guys like they're the real deal
 6 years ago '07        #428
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
You're better than that Hogue, I didn't even think I needed to tell you. Nebraska should have beat South Carolina. Come on now. Missing their running back. 2nd Quarterback of the year. Star WR gets kicked out early in the 3rd. That hail mary took their souls.

The rest of the Big 10 should have lost every game they played
Oh Nebraska doesn't have a passing game though. I did pick them but .
 6 years ago '04        #429
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
People still trying to justify Okie State like they're the best team inthe nation or some sh*t.

Stanford just gift wrap this game for Okie State, and people still wanna crown these guys like they're the real deal
They deserved it more than Alabama. How anyone can justify a rematch is beyond me. You had your chance. You lost. Let another team try.
 6 years ago '07        #430
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
still talking about Luck.
 6 years ago '04        #431
space
space
 TH35 said:
Oh Nebraska doesn't have a passing game though. I did pick them but .
Shouldn't have mattered. They were looking great headed into half and then that hail mary just ended their game right then and there. But really though, Ohio State, Penn State, Wisconsin & Michigan State were all underdogs (I believe) and should have lost
 6 years ago '06        #432
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 lilsnatch770 said:
They deserved it more than Alabama. How anyone can justify a rematch is beyond me. You had your chance. You lost. Let another team try.
So lets cut out rematches altogether. If we cant have a rematch in College football.. We shouldnt have rematches in the NFL, NBA, or College basketball

Dont blame Alabama for the system's and other commishers mistakes....We wanted playoffs...Everyone else didnt b/c they were afraid of an all SEC National championship. I guess there worst fear happened anyways

Last edited by titanreese; 01-03-2012 at 12:10 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #433
space
space
 titanreese said:
So lets cut out rematches altogether. If we cant have a rematch in College football.. We shouldnt have rematches in the NFL, NBA, or College basketball
In the BCS system, no, you shouldn't have rematches for the national championship. Sorry. That's the system
 6 years ago '07        #434
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Shouldn't have mattered. They were looking great headed into half and then that hail mary just ended their game right then and there. But really though, Ohio State, Penn State, Wisconsin & Michigan State were all underdogs (I believe) and should have lost
The Hail Mary won it because Nebraska is one dimensional. Spurrier knew that all they needed to do was stop the run. Georgia just fu*ked up they had the W got to conservative. The Big Ten is 1-9 in BCS games.
 6 years ago '04        #435
space
space
 TH35 said:
The Hail Mary won it because Nebraska is one dimensional. Spurrier knew that all they needed to do was stop the run. Georgia just fu*ked up they had the W got to conservative.
My point to my cousin was damn the Big 10 is a sh*tty conference (and I know basing that off of bowl wins isn't a good barometer but I was being an as*hole)
 6 years ago '06        #436
Against D Grain 
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Okie State had their chance too. They lost as well, too a team worst than the team Alabama lost too. On top of that they just got a present from Stanford's kicker.
 6 years ago '07        #437
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,137 | Props total: 4566 4566
 Against D Grain said:
LOL You name me a game where a high-powered offense wore down a dominant defense. I'm not saying its not possible but refresh my memory..

A strong running game would work because of clock management. If Okie State can't stop drives on defense how inthe hell are they going to score a bunch of points??? You do know Alabama's defense average less than 10 points a game right???
Gave up 10 points a game against who??? Dude y'all fu*king offenses in the SEC are anemic. When you get a powerful spread offense in that league and see wat happens??? Look wat Cam did against y'alls defenses, when florida was running spread they was raping ur glorified sec defenses... name me a top 10 offense from the sec??? There ain't one the closest is ur team at 30... fu*king lsu is 74th!!! U may say these defense suck outside the sec... that's because they have more to worry about againt the opposing teams offense, let a defense just know ur team ain't got a real passing threat and see how ur precious ground and pound works for you... y'all will be 3 & out and then their offense will slowly start to wear y'all out...

Last edited by capone3pbs; 01-03-2012 at 12:14 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #438
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
Okie State had their chance too. They lost as well, too a team worst than the team Alabama lost too. On top of that they just got a present from Stanford's kicker.
They didn't have their chance against LSU. Like I said earlier, none of this will matter when LSU wins and then A. people will say it wouldn't have mattered and B. others will say see OK State should have been in the game
 6 years ago '07        #439
TH35 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
In the BCS system, no, you shouldn't have rematches for the national championship. Sorry. That's the system
I don't mind rematches but Bama better win or all hell is about break loose.
 6 years ago '08        #440
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4827 4827
 TH35 said:
I don't mind rematches but Bama better win or all hell is about break loose.
Agreed, to truly shut everyone up, Bama better pull this one off.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now