NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 4REAL said:
Do you have a link or anything? I'd like to read and see this for myself.
he's in my google plus circle I think anyone can view his timline....

here's one of them he's had quite a few of them...

50 Cent - Oct 29, 2011 - Public How fu*ked up that we have evidence that the big Banks have been corrupt, yet our governments arenít punishing those that have stolen from the pension funds.

Our Politicians are puppets for whoever pays them into office. Thatís how fu*ked our system is. Their broken promises for change cant happen especially when the system is corrupt

And children who need a meal go without because our politicians wonít stop thinking of themselves long enough or how to win the next election, too look around them and see how bad it is.

You aren't helping Mr politician, things are getting worse here in the US, in Europe, Africa everywhere!

Im fu*kn angry that Children are dying everyday.

Thereís hard working people out there who do give a sh*t.

Problem is those with the power Ė government and big business, want this system to keep going. Its suits them

I donít want to do business with these fu*kers anymore. Do you?

if a company isn't giving back, stop buying from them. Buy a pair of shoes from TOMS (who give another pair to someone in need), look for companies that aren't paying lip service to community / charity

we are more powerful than the big business and politicians realize......we have the power to stop buying their products, banking with them.

your dollar, that you worked hard for, does have power.

together we can say Ė WAKE UP A-HOLES! The game is over.

- want to shout out to Occupy Wall Street groups around the world. You are waking up the world, including me. Please keep up the peaceful protest, you are making a difference
Collapse this post
 6 years ago '04        #102
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
Maybe he isn't 'attention-whoring', maybe he's just looking at REAL possibilities - which is death, it comes for all of us. Some sooner and quicker for others (see Pac, see Big, see John Lennon, see countless acts - it's not IMPOSSIBLE) - maybe son just got a feeling and spoke on it. To me? I'm not interested in any of his music anymore; I feel like son lost it more and more as time went on. I do wonder how people will remember him if he WERE to pass anytime soon.

Personally, I think about death, what's going to be left behind, and how people will view me as too. (No attention-whoring) - I just don't speak on it, publicly.

Last edited by Scream @ Me; 01-03-2012 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: EDIT: Meant to say 'son' twice, and spelled and soon each time, lol
 6 years ago '05        #103
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,193 | Props total: 11783 11783
 Final Boss said:
go back to the lab n release a classic album like the GRODT soundtrack. .
This will never happen
 6 years ago '11        #104
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 264 264
maybe its interscope forcing him to drop this weak sh*t wit Jeremiah
 6 years ago '05        #105
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 Ra-da-god said:
he's in my google plus circle I think anyone can view his timline....

here's one of them he's had quite a few of them...
Thanks.
 6 years ago '10        #106
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 megalomaniacal said:
bi*ch stop d!ck sucking 50 is a fu*king mogul, of course people are talking but he doesn't have to do lil b sh*t to get people talking.
Its just that his music is bad now tell that n*gga go work on that sh*t, and people will come back like sheep. Nobody personally gives a fu*k about 50.
so big 10 isn't gd music?
 6 years ago '05        #107
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
Ever heart pump blood.
 6 years ago '10        #108
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21109 21109
So much to say after reading all these comments, but I have a question. What if he legitimately is serious about this. What if he's not lying nor joking about those tweets? Then what will you say?

The same people saying attention whoring, bringing up his music, saying make better music, are the same ones who bowed down at anything Pac said as far as him not living much longer. It's cool that some of you don't like 50 cent fans on here because they're pretty dedicated, that's fine. But damn the hate in your heart is that strong to even sh*t on his efforts to feed people in Africa?

That deserves a round of applause right there...
 01-03-2012, 10:10 AM         #109
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ManNNNN the man is rich and he has greater problems.....i don't think no one in BX can relate to it cause ...he is RICH!

It might be a cry out for attention could be right about that, But what you expect that's what all celebrity do.....Money he want your Money...
 01-03-2012, 10:11 AM         #110
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Because 5-0 aka 50, yayo and banks started the beef first.
wasnt he really coked out and owed his so called friends sh*t loads of money?
 01-03-2012, 10:15 AM         #111
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Their all the same to me, 5-0, soulja boy, lil wayne and the rest are the trashy filth out there (aside from ludacris and a few) are the reason why this rap game has been going to pits ever since we lost pac and biggie and it has never recovered.
no WAY did you just dare to say wayne n fifty are the same as soulja, just trash, then have the NERVE TO SAY ASIDE FROM LUDACRIS???!!!! hahahahahah

Blacknitro said:
U must be forgetting the slick sh*t he talked about Em and Dre. They don't have his back no mo. They stopped fuccin with him a loooooong time ago. They might do some songs with him, but they not biggin him up behind closed doors at them label exec. meetings. He fucced that up with his disrespectful mouth. Behind closed doors, NOBODY wants to see 50 on top, bcuz he's not a stand up guy. He disses his own artists from Banks to Yayo and then he sh*ts on the ppl that put him on, Dre and Em. And he sh*ts on everyone else.

Nothing wrong with speaking your mind about real sh*t like politics and life or whatever. But once u start speakin on your mind about people on your team that made G-Unit a brand, people that put you on and just people that never did sh*t to you (all the ppl he dissed for no reason including the whole south) your fuccin yourself and that's what 50 did. He built bad karma. NOBODY in the industry likes him. lol. It sounds cool when u think you're unstoppable or think you'll never fall off, but soon or later, karma will bring yo a.ss back down to earth. U don't need friends, but u don't need enemies either. Too many ppl don't like him. Why help someone get back on top if they're not going to be appreciative or at least check their mouth. "Don't burn your bridges."

And everyone in the music industry been taking notes for years now. They know this is not the kind of person you put on top. Not bcuz he don't kiss a.ss, but bcuz he spits on the hands that feeds him and ruins all kinds of relationships with his ego and his big mouth.

And Em don't have to collab with no one. Trust me on that. The label gonna push him rather he does them a favor or not. They don't have those kind of options with him. He's the best sellin rapper all time and still currently the 2nd hottest sellin rapper if not 1st. He's never burned any bridges. They not go play chess with him.
Hes an entertainer. An entertainer can make things seem like what theyre not to entertain, to make money. This is the point of the business i think youve dearly missed

Last edited by Sniggit; 01-03-2012 at 10:19 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #112
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
Em still has room specially for fifty in his house
they have a friend relationship NOT business relationship anymore

thats why Em is less involved in 50's music
(and even made a track for SK freestyles... So they still make music from time to time, that was a couple months ago)

Dre records EVERY six months with 50 cent, either in LA or Detroit or Hawaii

When you dont hear about something, or you don't see it,
It doesnt mean it isnt happening
So you should check your facts better than that

All what i just wrote is true
you can find it, in some interviews (recent, or as recent it can be for eminem as he doesnt usually make interviews. i think you can read one in a Rolling stone issue, but you will have to read between somel lines)
as dre is concerned, you might have some of his engeinners in your Tweeter timeline you would be really surprised.

And for the part where fifty is a bully and dissed everybody , made everyone his enemy, beef everywhere, people didnt want him on top

C'mon? You act like Tupac never was even worse than that
 6 years ago '04        #113
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I hope you're not referring to music
he is literally that dude in every sense of the word.
 6 years ago '11        #114
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 esvi said:
Em still has room specially for fifty in his house
they have a friend relationship NOT business relationship anymore

thats why Em is less involved in 50's music
(and even made a track for SK freestyles... So they still make music from time to time, that was a couple months ago)

Dre records EVERY six months with 50 cent, either in LA or Detroit or Hawaii

When you dont hear about something, or you don't see it,
It doesnt mean it isnt happening
So you should check your facts better than that

All what i just wrote is true
you can find it, in some interviews (recent, or as recent it can be for eminem as he doesnt usually make interviews. i think you can read one in a Rolling stone issue, but you will have to read between somel lines)
as dre is concerned, you might have some of his engeinners in your Tweeter timeline you would be really surprised.

And for the part where fifty is a bully and dissed everybody , made everyone his enemy, beef everywhere, people didnt want him on top

C'mon? You act like Tupac never was even worse than that
Why do people keep comparing 50 and pac?

Pac didn't Start sh*t for no reason 50 starts a new beef every time a album is about to come out on top of releasing sh*tty music after the massacre
 6 years ago '06        #115
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
 Kingpin 313 said:
Why do people keep comparing 50 and pac?

Pac didn't Start sh*t for no reason 50 starts a new beef every time a album is about to come out on top of releasing sh*tty music after the massacre
you must be twelve years old or maybe fifteen i dont see any other explanations...

besides all the biggie beef (which was a based on the attempt murder rumor)

every other artist had it for free, in an extremly violent way
Jay-Z never said anything, never respond, was pus*y for that imo)

mobb deep respond after he died, but didnt started sh*t

Nas neither but he responded

the whole east coast, except big, had pac dissing them for no reason
 6 years ago '11        #116
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 esvi said:
you must be twelve years old or maybe fifteen i dont see any other explanations...

besides all the biggie beef (which was a based on the attempt murder rumor)

every other artist had it for free, in an extremly violent way
Jay-Z never said anything, never respond, was pus*y for that imo)

mobb deep respond after he died, but didnt started sh*t

Nas neither but he responded

the whole east coast, except big, had pac dissing them for no reason

He dissed jay because him and biggie was boys it was like dissing the record label

Pac thought nas dissed him in the song the message because he said u a fake thug

And snoop started the beef with mobb deep and pac had his back

pac wasn't dissing for record sales
 6 years ago '04        #117
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300

So let me get this straight--The guy who pays thousands of dollars on a regular basis for security, has bulletproof cars, an armory in his house, and makes it point to say that he hasn't feared anything since being shot up now thinks he won't live much longer because his album sh!t isn't working out?

[pic - click to view]

01-03-2012, 11:49 AM         #118
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crying all the way to the bank
 6 years ago '10        #119
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
I don't think this n*gga means live literally he means he's dying off as an artist dummies
 6 years ago '04        #120
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 Blacknitro said:
Pac had a reason for dissin everyone he dissed. We all know why he dissed Biggie, He dissed Mobb Deep for commenting on his beef with Biggie. He dissed Jay Z for speakin up for Mobb Deep on that situation. And He dissed others for commenting on this biggie beef. He dissed Nas for that subliminal in It was Writtin "fake thug no love...." referring to a convo they had.

He pointed out how Q-Tip was mockin Westcoast rappers for saying "dog" and how they were mockin westcoast rap behind closed doors. He always had a reason to diss. He NEVER dissed anyone for the hell of it, besides Dr. Dre. lol. I think he just did that strictly for Suge. But everyone he dissed on the eastcoast, he had reason. They was hating on the West Coast artists before the Pac vs Biggie beef and when that jumped off, they were stickin their nose all up in it, so Pac got in they a.ss.

It's nothing like what 50 does. No one says 50's name in their interviews or their music. He just disses ppl for no reason.

If u really listen to Pac's music, he was CLEARLY against HATING and the hatred that Eastcoast cats was delivering to the West was prolly eatin him alive until he had an obvious reason to give them a taste of their own medicine.
hmmm will esvi respond???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy