50 Cent: 'I Don't Think I'm Gonna Live Much Longer'

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1671 1671
someone wants some love
 6 years ago '05        #82
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
People hating on a man that is feeding a billion Africans, has sold over 30 million records, and is worth almost a half a billion dollars. Really? You must hate yourselves.
 6 years ago '05        #83
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Man, shut the fu*k up. None of that relates to him acting like a bi*ch on Twitter.
Why you talking tough on the internet tho?

50 is just stating how he feels, maybe he should talk about bi*ches all day like drake.
 6 years ago '05        #84
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Nice edit...come fu*k me up.
I'm being the bigger "internet man" sucker.
 01-03-2012, 03:41 AM         #85
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't Jimmy put 50 on that Nicole Scherzinger track? Fif just doesn't have a buzz right now, label doesn't want to spend that money until something does hit.
 6 years ago '11        #86
Stoosh 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$133 | Props total: 50 50
He has a publicity stunt for every mixtape/album/single. It's getting lame Curtis.
 01-03-2012, 04:10 AM         #87
ReasonableMatic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
South...siiiiiiide (n*ggas make me sick man!)
South...siiiiiiide (Sick to my stomach, man!)
South...siiiiiiide (Every time a n*gga get out of line)
South...siiiiiiide (I put 'em RIGHT BACK in line, man..)
South...siiiiiiide (n*ggas think Jimmy Iovine's my boss)
South...siiiiiiide (n*gga, fu*k Jimmy Iovine, n*gga!)
South...siiiiiiide (I'm from a hundred thirty fourth street, n*gga!)
South...siiiiiiide (I AIN'T GOT NO MOTHERfu*kIN BOSS...)

You used to be my n*gga back when but..

It seems you do Fif..
 6 years ago '04        #88
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
maybe he's sick
 01-03-2012, 04:30 AM         #89
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas will never know that man's struggle who don't aspire to be sh*t. To dedicate your life to something, work hard and do everything in your power for the results you want. Only for another n*gga to make it impossible for you to do what you work so hard to do. And all of the blame and sh*t is going on you. No n*gga can handle that sh*t like it's nothing because it's not. 50 will move on and live a life of never needing for a single dollar, but he'll never have the legacy that he wants, and honestly deserves. To laugh at a man in this situation is some sucker sh*t.
 01-03-2012, 04:34 AM         #90
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
Didn't Jimmy put 50 on that Nicole Scherzinger track? Fif just doesn't have a buzz right now, label doesn't want to spend that money until something does hit.
So 50 didn't have the internet buzzin when he dropped Big 10? He got major views on a video for a mixtape joint. People with the major releases don't create the buzz that he generated with their lead single and still come out. Jimmy got an agenda against 50 and it put the death blow on his legacy. Another reason why the industry sucks yet people always taking the suit and ties side and never the artist.
 6 years ago '05        #91
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
 Chief Dee said:
50 complains about his label situation yet holds Young Buck's career hostage. Curtis is a complete hypocrite. What goes around comes on.
And the n*gga still screwing Buck over and crying about his situation that is 100 times better than the situation that he is/has created for Young Buck and then made worse by preventing him from releasing any official music be it his own or as a feature.

flix02 said:
The Wall Street Journal reports 50 Cent's lawyers won't make things easy for Young Buck when he heads to bankruptcy court next week.

Earlier this month, Young Buck and his legal team had to submit a debt repayment plan in anticipation of a June 19 bankruptcy hearing. The repayment plan is a standard document that many creditors require when a debtor decides to file for bankruptcy protection. The Wall Street Journal’s “Bankruptcy Beat” reports that 50 Cent’s legal team won’t be making things easy for the former G-Unit member.

“At a recent questioning over Young Buck’s financial affairs, 50 Cent’s lawyers said the rapper ‘had trouble identifying where he had been on tour, who had booked his travel, how he had even gotten from one place to another,’” Jaqueline Palank of the Journal reported. “This troubles creditors like 50 Cent, his lawyers wrote in court papers, because it raises the concern ‘as to whether any creditor can truly rely upon these claims and projections by the debtor.’”

The objection to Buck’s debt repayment plan was filed Monday, essentially argues that Buck has too many unanswered financial questions to put his plan into action. Another sticking point in the matter is if Buck would honor his commitment to 50’s G-Unit label. At press time, Buck was still contractually obligated to record under G-Unit Records. Previous documents stated that Buck would seek to reject the recording agreement. But more recent indications are that Buck would keep and/or modify the recording agreement, and for good reason.

“If the debtor defaults under the recording agreement, and/or rejects the recording agreement, G-Unit would maintain a claim for damages flowing to it as a result of the debtor’s failure to perform under the recording agreement in an amount believed to be not less than $10,000,000,” The Journal reports.

G-Unit is sueing Young Buck for 10 Million

According to The Tennessean, G-Unit Records has filed a $10 million claim against former artist Young Buck in the event that he breaches his contract with the label, in his ongoing bankruptcy case.

50 Cent has also filed a $171,000 claim against Young Buck, claiming he loaned his former artist $300,000 in 2005.

In all, Young Buck has 14 claims against him in the bankruptcy proceedings, which total a whopping $11.5 million dollars.

Young Buck’s lawyer Robin Mitchell Joyce blamed some of Young Buck’s financial troubles on the deal he signed with 50′s G-Unit imprint.

She claims that G-Unit managed Young Buck, handled all of his business, provided legal counseling and acted as his booking agent.

This could have put anyone working with Young Buck in danger of running afoul of 50 Cent, especially after the two men began to feud.

Athavan 789 said:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Rapper Young Buck could lose his name and other a.ssets in a bankruptcy case that the rapper says is frustrating his attempts to sign with a new record label.

Davidson County Bankruptcy Judge George Paine converted the artist's bankruptcy from Chapter 11 reorganization to Chapter 7 liquidation this week.

The trustee administering his estate has said she plans to sell the trademarked "Young Buck" name along with other a.ssets. The platinum artist, whose real name is David Darnell Brown, told The Tennessean he was close to signing a recording deal with New Orleans-based Cash Money Records ( ).

To date, creditors have submitted 22 claims totaling $11.5 million in Buck's bankruptcy case, including $10 million that the record label G-Unit Records says Buck owes them over a contract dispute.
 6 years ago '05        #92
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
People hating on a man that is feeding a billion Africans, has sold over 30 million records, and is worth almost a half a billion dollars. Really? You must hate yourselves.
Yeah and making money of it his damm self too.... Like those preachers at the chruch that drive Bentlys and sh*t...it's all for the good huh? You got to make his product big for the donations to happen....you dont "like" his product to "advertise" his company equals "No Meals" and when it gets big enough I'm sure he'll sell it to the highest bidder unless it keeps generating a good turnover for himself.
 6 years ago '10        #93
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
fif got all y'all talkin and hatin when he wasnt even serious. fif got the attention he wanted. haters lost again.
 6 years ago '04        #94
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
7 pages?

everyone loves gossiping about 50
 6 years ago '09        #95
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,157 | Props total: 356 356
they burn me was a dope a.ss song...man if i could give 50 advice its listen to iovine, dude really is oversaturated in the current market, he need to go incognito for a while and rekindle that energy, get rid of the "yes" men that are telling him sh*ts hot, go back to the lab n release a classic album like the GRODT soundtrack. if he writing another movie this would be the perfect time. he need to find his artistic side again, im a big fifty fan and i feel the money has made dude seem like a larger than life character and its kind of diluted the material, that aint a bad thing tho it even happened to em with the drugs, it happens to all succesful artists, fif only problem is he was way to successful.
 01-03-2012, 06:17 AM         #96
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas capin hard for Fif

this is a LAUCE. accept it brehs
 6 years ago '11        #97
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,666 | Props total: 4774 4774
 Athavan 789 said:
fif got all y'all talkin and hatin when he wasnt even serious. fif got the attention he wanted. haters lost again.
bi*ch stop d!ck sucking 50 is a fu*king mogul, of course people are talking but he doesn't have to do lil b sh*t to get people talking.
Its just that his music is bad now tell that n*gga go work on that sh*t, and people will come back like sheep. Nobody personally gives a fu*k about 50.
 6 years ago '04        #98
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
yall say he's a attention wh0ore but it's more to it than that......something is going on with him.

lately on google plus he's been ranting about alot of things, how his eyes are now open and how rich america has enslaved the lower class and used their wealth and influence to do alot of wickedness in the world.

I've read into what he hope to do with the Street King foundation and it Seems genuine I honestly dont think he's doing this to sell records.....

I think the best think for him to do is use his money empower artist that share his new found message
 6 years ago '06        #99
chuckdirty 
space
space
space
$589 | Props total: 13 13
just wanna state somethin for the record.. i only read the first 2 pages.. but i would like to point out that 50 cent being an attention wh0ore is nothing new, yall act like he hasnt been doin this sh*t since 99.. any1 remember how to rob? attenton whoring spawned a pretty successful career, why stop now?
 6 years ago '05        #100
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,437 | Props total: 1373 1373
 Ra-da-god said:
yall say he's a attention wh0ore but it's more to it than that......something is going on with him.

lately on google plus he's been ranting about alot of things, how his eyes are now open and how rich america has enslaved the lower class and used their wealth and influence to do alot of wickedness in the world.

I've read into what he hope to do with the Street King foundation and it Seems genuine I honestly dont think he's doing this to sell records.....

I think the best think for him to do is use his money empower artist that share his new found message
Do you have a link or anything? I'd like to read and see this for myself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy