Jan 2 - 18-year-old woman raped and beaten by as many as six men after being denied entry to concert

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,745 | Props total: 12171 12171
 Killa Kwamz said:
I blame the girl in this case

01-03-2012, 10:13 AM         #82
dearindustry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshogg said:
better question is why are you making that a.ssumption

best question is why do you doubt it
 6 years ago '10        #83
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
Neighborhood around that theater is sketchy in some spots. Naive suburban kids traveling to the area makes them easy targets hate to say it. Sad story. Hope she recovers.

Hell yea I've left shows there before but I'm always watchin my back cause sh*t does look sketchy out there

Feel bad for the girl
As a female it's not safe to be by yourself at night wherever you are though...
 6 years ago '04        #84
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 380 380
 Chief Dee said:
Why do they have to be Mexican? There are alot of Puerto Ricans in that neighborhood, PR's was there before Mexicans then Mexicans came and got their numbers up. Puerto Ricans all over the Northside some scattered on the Southside. I live on the Southside got some of them Puerto Rican motherfu*kers in my hood. You always know where they are on the Southside because they ALWAYS put they flags in their window and be blasting their loud music all through the night on the day of the Chicago Puerto Rican parade. Why do n*ggas outside Chicago think every Latino they see here is a Mexican?
I clearly know the difference but still call em all Mexican. Is it stereotypical, yes. But I don't give a fu*k. I also think they all Latin kings and on some gangbang bs till they show otherwise. Same way they say all black ppl is folks. I am but still. But it kind of work like no matter where a white person is from they white. Ain't no distinguishing if they from NY or European or Australian etc. They jus simply is white.
 01-03-2012, 11:08 AM         #85
Shawn James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 why would she be there alone

2 why would the guys beat the fu*k outta here and make her bleed if they just wanted to r*pe her? there were 6 of them.... like really? y'all tryna be tough?

3 why would some of the dudes go back and tell after they rapped the girl and had blood on them

4 what the fu*k is wrong with people?

edit: yeah i'm thinking the dudes are white cause if they weren't it would of been the headline of the story.

Last edited by Shawn James; 01-03-2012 at 11:11 AM..
 01-03-2012, 11:10 AM         #86
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k r*pe females now days..

death penalty they took her soul... She will never be able to live With this type if sh*t happening to her...it embarrassing and hurtful to her. Poor girl I wanna help her...:sad5:
 6 years ago '10        #87
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Raping women is wrong though I don't really care the situation...

Dudes were probably white
 6 years ago '04        #88
okocha2002 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 2 2
very sad
 01-03-2012, 11:14 AM         #89
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
lol @ this thread. Obviously no one cares about this girl.

And can we start making bets on the race? Im thinkin two irish kids and an ecuadorian.
im thinking it was mexicans or russian or irish kids
 01-03-2012, 11:17 AM         #90
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Master said:
That group gonna be like the U.N.. one white, black ,puerto rican, mexican, chinese, and an indian kid....
why....once the black man is ruled out and the crime is on another race, the guilty races try some slick way to include the black dudes

on some " fu*k it, if we go down we taking yall with us" sh*t lol

we taking votes man

who was it?

american white guys

over seas white american immigrants

ricans

mexicans

Last edited by DrX; 01-03-2012 at 11:21 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #91
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
 big blak afrika said:
I'm stupid but you spelled embarrassed with an I and have been following me around on a web site because I pointed out the fact that Eminem's last three albums were bad.
 6 years ago '08        #92
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 jiggyfresh1 said:
I clearly know the difference but still call em all Mexican. Is it stereotypical, yes. But I don't give a fu*k. I also think they all Latin kings and on some gangbang bs till they show otherwise. Same way they say all black ppl is folks. I am but still. But it kind of work like no matter where a white person is from they white. Ain't no distinguishing if they from NY or European or Australian etc. They jus simply is white.
lmao All Mexicans think that every n*gga is GD, but I never looked at all latinos as being Latin King because so many Latinos hate Latin Kings it's ridiculous. Most Mexicans Ive ever known were King k!lla. I be knowing the difference between them Boricuas and Mexicans cuz I live in an area where the black and Mexican neighborhood mix but there are a handful of Ricans near my crib plus one of my highschool buddies was Rican.

If you can smell the goya beans from a mile away they Rican, if you smell the taco they Mexican. The Latinos that got it worse in Chicago is people who like Dominican, or Cuban because they forever gonna be confused as Puerto Ricans/Mexicans since the only two major Latino groups we got here is Mexican/Puerto Rican. lol
 6 years ago '10        #93
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
they girls aint learn from Natalee Halloway and that dumb sh*t she did in Aruba?
 6 years ago '09        #94
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
 Kontrast0 said:
Damn RIP
shes not dead
 6 years ago '05        #95
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,626 | Props total: 21 21
Daam thats where the wu tang concert is this sunday. And i went to the method man and curren$y show there too. Daam i feel sorry for that girl. Can't be roaming around nowhere by yourself anymore. Thats fu*ked up. I love chicago, but i hate these motherfu*kers i share this beautiful city with.
 6 years ago '11        #96
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 160 160
 warbux04 said:
white people are infamous for being rapists, pedophiles, serial k!llers, etc.
SO is every race. But whitey doesnt r*pe with other rapists, doesn't run trains & like i said doesn't play swords with other rapists at the same time. Black men on the other hand DO

Last edited by NiMaD; 01-03-2012 at 02:21 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #97
deziking 80 heat pts80
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5158 5158
Chicago should legalize on right to carry a concealed gun/firearm. I don't trust any n*ggas out here.
 01-03-2012, 03:33 PM         #98
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NiMaD said:
SO is every race. But whitey doesnt r*pe with other rapists, doesn't run trains & like i said doesn't play swords with other rapists at the same time. Black men on the other hand DO
 6 years ago '10        #99
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
 NiMaD said:
 6 years ago '10        #100
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 NiMaD said:
@ every race. No every race is not notoriously known to do such s3xually immoral things. History doesn't lie.

I'm quite sure it's on film, prolly called caucasion c*ck f!ghters.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy